Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema - Entertainment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema (67499 Views)

Woman Fakes Baby Bump To Hide Food Into Cinema (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by olex88: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
lol
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by jemmabond(f): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
owobokiri:
And the ones that cant stop kissing and making out..

Do people actually kiss in Nigerian cinemas? I thought we were conservative...
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by jemmabond(f): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
chineduemmao:
heeeeyyyyy!

Are you serious?! shocked
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by chineduemmao: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
jemmabond:

Are you serious?! shocked
are you serious yourown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Melano: 3:03pm On May 20, 2017
curiositymaster:

Wetin that dude wey sleep alone dey do? LoL grin grin grin grin
Masturbating
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by jemmabond(f): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2017
chineduemmao:
are you serious yourown.

No need to be so bloody rude. I live in the UK, so I have no idea what occurs in Nigerian cinemas, but I lived in the east during my time there, and people tend to be conservative when it comes to that sort of thing.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by OgahBohz: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2017
fako1:
Make i get millions, cant be a cinema freak. Movie dat i cant enjoy, i like to picl every wod in a movie. i will not be able to rewind and yet wont get it dat once.

Nigerians only go to cinema coz dey wanna feel among. iiiiisssshhh!!!

guy ur head dey der jaree, the annoying part is u will still go and buy the movie again to re watch ...m like wtf ...

if I close my windows, off light, loud the volume, with two chicken laps nd chilled malt, in my room... is dt cinema not better ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide - Biography,history And Life Style / Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) / Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.