Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Knowing God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowing God (268 Views)

Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing God by overcomersfaith(f): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2016
Same way, what you know about God matters a lot in your relationship with Him. We all encountered God in different circumstance at new birth or when you got born-again. Those experiences to a greater extend form your opinion and effects your relationship with Him also. Remember the story of the five blind men and the elephant?

It is so important that we take out time to know God through prayer, discussions, reading the bible and most especially asking Him to reveal Himself to you by whatever means that you may truly know Him.

As you will later also discover in today’s devotion, if there is any aspect of Him you are yet to experience, desire it and seek after it rather than discountenancing the truth. Tell Him what your heart desires are and He will bring it to past.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Why An Unseen God Makes Sense / The Holy Spirit Is Working!! / Nigeria Can Be Healed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.