Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] (43126 Views)

CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki / Judge Blasts FG For Not Producing Witnesses Against Orubebe. / FG Lines Up El-rufai, 4 Other Witnesses Against Bukola Saraki (vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by bengems(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice One! That Useless Albino Must Not Be Alive To Brainwash My People Again...

Just Like Rev King, Nnamumudi Kaward Must Die!!

Watch your tongue carefully! ...the bush have ears, it's not yet over!
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Alaanyihaji(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

while Kanu would be blamed for his inciting and disrespectful utterances, it's unfair for any sane Ibo to wish him death. He has expressed his desire and he's entitled to an opinion until proven that his method is cohassive and not persuasive towards his people's good and self determination.
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by ireasontight: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
monkeys and baboons jumping around.Get it into ur brain that the zooo must fall
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Mrjo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

u will be disappointed at end
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by olisaEze(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
cocoduck:
Shut up please you are making no sense, a rogue state is what Nigeria is, and somebody must challenge its existence.
your fada shut up der! If ure a lackwit n 2dumb 2understand what i'm saying den u need 2confine ur ignorance 2ur limited circle. Ode!
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by nwaanambra1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Nice One! That Useless Albino Must Not Be Alive To Brainwash My People Again...

Just Like Rev King, Nnamumudi Kaward Must Die!![/s]

ARE YOU OK? IS THIS STILL THE SAME NGENE THAT MELTS THE HEART OF TOUGH OPPOSITIONS WITH GRAND REASONING?

DID SOMEBODY HACK YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOU HAVE LOST IT.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO YOU, PLS TRY AND RESET YOURSELF.

THE PERSON YOU HAVE BECOME SINCE WE WON THE ELECTION IS NOT THE YOU WE USE TO KNOW.

DON'T FORGET THAT AM ALL IN SUPPORT OF PUTTING KANU BEHIND BARS BUT BELIEVE ME YOU ARE TAKING IT TOO PERSONAL.
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by orisa37: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
So they have to be hidden from the Truth!
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Ariani: 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
ALL I AM SAYING, KILL NNAMDI KANU.

I will advice FG to hold on with the hanging of Rev King untill court also pronounce same on nnamdi kanu so that they would both be hang to death with same rope which would lower the cost FG would spend to purchase rope.

So, people make statements like this, calling for someone's death, and Seun/mynd look the other way.

Posterity will judge us all, history never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Ariani: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
nwaanambra1:

ARE YOU OK? IS THIS STILL THE SAME NGENE THAT MELTS THE HEART OF TOUGH OPPOSITIONS WITH GRAND REASONING?

DID SOMEBODY HACK YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOU HAVE LOST IT.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO YOU, PLS TRY AND RESET YOURSELF.

THE PERSON YOU HAVE BECOME SINCE WE WON THE ELECTION IS NOT THE YOU WE USE TO KNOW.

DON'T FORGET THAT AM ALL IN SUPPORT OF PUTTING KANU BEHIND BARS BUT BELIEVE ME YOU ARE TAKING IT TOO PERSONAL.

The issue of Igbo secession brings out the beast out of every Yoruba man and Northerners, even those claiming Igbo can't hide their true self at the mention of Igbo secession.

You are naive, as an Igbo man, if you fail to see a pattern between haters of Kanu and haters of Ndiigbo, it's only a silly chicken that supports the slaughter of another chicken labelled wayward chicken by the enemies, a wise chicken knows that he could be next, since he is a chicken too, all the enemies need do is look for another adjective to qualify it and justify its murder.

Jiri ire gi guo eze gi onu.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Duru1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nigeria is and will always remain a laughing stock. Where are the transparency and truth this court had been set to achieve? This is beyond Kangaroo.
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by gunpoint(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greates man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe
Damn girl, you no even get one chill like this for body men grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) / The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.