Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election (18183 Views)

Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia / INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by Opharhe: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
Mr Barcanista, pls kindly reach me on this contact 08038967839 or my mail mcjezramedia@gmail.com, would like to communicate with you. Currently working as a media aide to Hon Emeka Anohu of Ihiala federal constituency. Thanks
Though i don't know you and your boss but abeg encourage him to represent his people well.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by Mentcee(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Improve your English Mr. Badcanista. Frigging Biafra hater. Them for just pluck your teeth there for Abia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by darlingtonNYIG(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Opharhe:
Though i don't know you and your boss but abeg encourage him to represent his people well.
yea, surely will encourage him to do so but can't force him on that. Will bow out if he decides to do otherwise.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by Opharhe: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
yea, surely will encourage him to do so but can't force him on that. Will bow out if he decides to do otherwise.
Korrect guy. From your response, i suppose u're a good person and concerned citizen. Kudos sir.

But bros i have a question troubling me though ur boss should not be directly responsible here: why is the NASS following the footsteps of the FG in ignoring the Fulani rampage but were quick(infact almost immediately) to react to the FG's unbundling of the NNPC? I'm sorry if I'm going too far but i just can't pretend about this and i fell u're closer than i am to the powers that be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by DauraDullardo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
RareDiamond:
I wonder why they allowed a confused, ungrateful, untrustworthy, anti Igbo, ignorant and mischievous saboteur to be a member of the PDP situation room and allowed you bring your dirty traitor body to Igboland.
Hopefully he will change after his close interactions with the hospitable and accommodating Igbos. Alot of people who hate on Igbos do so from afar and most times act based on previous misinformation and ignorance. Expect to see a changed Tonyebarcarnista henceforth. I hope he proves me right and alot of people wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by hucienda: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
HzRF:

Since the day u have turn nairaland to showroom where you showcase ur gross and apt daftness which features shallow way oof thinking

How much have u make?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by toprealman: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
They Booked flight for themselves, and put you on a Night Bus To Abia State, thereby endangering your precious life for A filthy and petty cash?

Stop selling yourself cheap to politicians and their hooligans especially the Useless Deji..

My major problem with Nigerian youths. Abia state is working....why not relocate there.....Anu Ofia!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by DauraDullardo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
iamceejay:
Bros you sabi lie, from your report on the people's opinion while in the bus, down to where you saw Abia working. So Abia state is working this way abi? May your state work as Abia state
As for your journey from Umuahia to Aro, I'm forced to think you boarded one of PDP's campaign bus or possibly the passengers were simply playing sàfe.

PDP can never win a free añd fair election iñ Abia state.
Okezie Ikpeazu's performance is turning the tide. Relax, Abia is PDP.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by DauraDullardo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fadekebisola:
this is the problem with igbo ppl very emotional set of beings...they will accept him now simply bc he's singing their praise be has shared in the cake

tomorrow now they will start fighting him wen he speaks against ipob....

igbos make una try get sense small na.....i swear igbos are just what i dont understand

ABIA STILL STINKS FORGET THIS PRAISE HE'S SINGING BC HE WAS PAID

ABIA TO ME IS THE WORST STATE IN NIGERIA #FACT
You're not smart. Are you from which state? Let's make comparisons? I can bet Abia is 10 times better than your state. The problem is that most of you are untravelled and your opinions are mostly based on hearsay.

I don't expect everybody to support the Biafran agitation. If Tonyebarcanista is against it, that is his business and that isn't the purpose of this thread. The OP is only narrating his experience in Abia while on a PDP working visit. Why are you pained that he has a good report to make?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Scholes007:
thank you for the good presentation of abia state, a state that is always viewed by people as backward and failed state. Anyway did you visit my LGA(isuikwuato) and my home town uturu.
Nwenne nnaa, Barca o biere ohe anyi? Ebie! Mma m gburu ye ilu la ke orufe.
Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by Mrjo(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
U were economic with the truth concerning your chart with them at the bus. Snice 1999 abia hav had 3 govs. Ouk is the best among them cus, he knws the problem the masses and willing to listen.
Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by AchaMbu: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
RareDiamond:
Does PDP affairs include calling Igbos land grabbers, opening you dirty mouth to say there are no Igbos in Rivers state or Delta State? You a confused and untrusted traitor. Saboteur !!!

Barca, is a lot more matured. Experience they say is the best teacher!
Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by Ratello: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
They Booked flight for themselves, and put you on a Night Bus To Abia State, thereby endangering your precious life for A filthy and petty cash?

Stop selling yourself cheap to politicians and their hooligans especially the Useless Deji..

Shut up! Always believe in yourself and see good in others.....such a pathetic soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by AchaMbu: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by NaijainTexas: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
iamceejay:

Bros you sabi lie, from your report on the people's opinion while in the bus, down to where you saw Abia working. So Abia state is working this way abi? May your state work as Abia state
As for your journey from Umuahia to Aro, I'm forced to think you boarded one of PDP's campaign bus or possibly the passengers were simply playing sàfe.

PDP can never win a free añd fair election iñ Abia state.

So this young man comes to the message board, gives a glowing opinion based on his personal experiences to his time in Abia and this is your response? With all due respect, who are you to mitigate HIS experience? Your comment reeks of unfounded, unnecessary anger.

Plus you're wrong, PDP did win in Abia, majorly. You don't have to like it, but you will have to deal with it. The State seems to also be moving forward, so stop trying to be an enemy of progress. Your skepticism isn't affecting anyone or adding to anything.

Fadekebisola:

this is the problem with igbo ppl very emotional set of beings...they will accept him now simply bc he's singing their praise be has shared in the cake
tomorrow now they will start fighting him wen he speaks against ipob....
igbos make una try get sense small na.....i swear igbos are just what i dont understand
ABIA STILL STINKS FORGET THIS PRAISE HE'S SINGING BC HE WAS PAID
ABIA TO ME IS THE WORST STATE IN NIGERIA #FACT

...and you. You come to call Igbos 'emotional beings' yet YOU come into a thread about Igbos and type in all caps about a region that has nothing to do with you. Furthermore, you then insult a whole tribe and State based off limited correspondence you have from a messageboard. I'd urge YOU to grab a bit more common sense.

Please, have a seat, your ranting clearly exhibits you as the most emotionally pained about someone ELSE's experience.

And before you both come to respond to me, likely in an antagonistic manner, I strongly urge you reconsider. First re-read your initial comments and question yourselves as to why you felt it was okay to make them.

-----

Anyhow, to the topic at hand, I commend you OP for being more open minded and traveling to Abia and learning more about the people and realizing some of your misconceptions.

As someone that currently lives abroad but travels to Naija often, I get happy to read when various parts of our country that were previously ailing are improving and people seem a bit happier--regardless of what region. I am from Nigeria, and I (we all) should realize the major stake we own of the country and be willing to see it improves even if it means to not do or say what is popular.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:10am On Mar 10, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
Mr Barcanista, pls kindly reach me on this contact 08038967839 or my mail mcjezramedia@gmail.com, would like to communicate with you. Currently working as a media aide to Hon Emeka Anohu of Ihiala federal constituency. Thanks

Done that..... My pleasure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
My brother Barca is a patriotic Nigerian, he might not support the Biafra course, but trust me he also want the development of the south East and even Nigeria as a whole
Forget patriotism. Wetin concern Bayelsa man in Abia State Senate election and patriotism. The guy needs food and he finally found a job. BTW nice write-up TonyeBarcanista, but how come Orji Kalu's votes were bought while that of your sponsor was won

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by Naijaaccountwiz: 5:39am On Mar 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bro, it is not about national cake but about service to my country and my party. We are clamouring for young people to be more involved in affairs of our country.
Oh please don't insult our intelligence, it's obvious you were paid to do this.PDP won my ass! FYI, am Abian.
Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by ZionJay(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bro, it is not about national cake but about service to my country and my party. We are clamouring for young people to be more involved in affairs of our country.

Oga stop lying. U did it for free? U ? A known PDP apologist? Whose major problem is APC? as evident in ur warranted surprise that APC couldn't score up to 1000 votes?
Please complete ur unsolicited story story by telling us how much u got. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2016
kITATITA:

Forget patriotism. Wetin concern Bayelsa man in Abia State Senate election and patotism. The guy needs food and he finally found a job. BTW nice write-up TonyeBarcanista, but how come Orji Kalu's votes were bought while that of your sponsor was won
Even OUK knew that the election in his lGA was absolutely "Kano"
Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by NenweIstson: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Saying that OUK did not do anything in Abia is a big lie, the road you travelled on from Umuahia which is bende road was done by Uzor Kalu. On a free and fair election who is Mao Ohuabunwa? Mao is a chaff to Uzor Kalu, the only person that can challenge him Bourdex not Mao who can't win election without rigging.
Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by Nwakerendu: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
If not for the fact we are supposed to behave maturedly here, the kind of curse wey I for don shower on u, your dead ancestors, living family members and even the future ones that are yet to be born eh! Thats you lag come abia state to come reason us as en dey go for where we dey live. No worry enjoy the everything that has beign given to u and those that was promised cause it won't last for ever. And u said u are ibo. Where exactly from? SABOTEUR.
Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by Scholes007(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
HisRoyalHardnes:

Nwenne nnaa, Barca o biere ohe anyi? Ebie! Mma m gburu ye ilu la ke orufe.
mmhmmh anyi ekwesiwe igbu ye ilu, o onye obie anyi.
Ị abị la ke orufe(bushu ba)?
Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by Scholes007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chibenze:
Interesting.
Uturu is my home town too
nwenne nna you are welcome.
Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by godoluwa(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Im happy that tonyebarcanista had an opportunity to visit igboland and he had a swell time there frolicking with the politicians and the girls. I hope we can now remind him that igbos are not his problem and the issue of IPOB and their activities goes beyond what he sits down on his laptop and types.

Welcome back to Lagos and continue to have a swell time but <Take a Stand on what you believe and stop romancing APC when it seems your voice is not being heard or when you are bulllied by Apc touts on social media>
thats the major problem with barcanista & all professional politician like him. dont be surprised that tomorrow bacarnista might shout sai baba.
Re: My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election by babyfaceafrica: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
godoluwa:
thats the major problem with barcanista & all professional politician like him. dont be surprised that tomorrow bacarnista might shout sai baba.
all politicians are selfish..all....to b e a good politician,you don't need sentiments,you need to be smart......I don't know why people are complaining about tonye......he is a pdp member who doesn't support the biafra issue...is he the only one?...No!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion Deepens In Ogun PDP As Kashamu Launches Governorship Campaign / I Warned Dana Air MD About Their Operational Services – Gov Akpabio / 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.