Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Can Date A Poor Man, Wealth Is Not How Much You Have - Ani Amatosero - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Date A Poor Man, Wealth Is Not How Much You Have - Ani Amatosero (1411 Views)

#IStandWithNigeria: Ani Amatosero's Hilarious Placard / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Date A Poor Man, Wealth Is Not How Much You Have - Ani Amatosero by Halleydavid: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
So, they always say, but when a poor guy approaches them now, they rain insults and curse on the poor dude.

Actress and publisher/CEO of Effixzzy Magazine and Effixzzy Production, Ani Amatosero, who has been off form the entertainment spot light for years, is back with exciting drills as she is set to release her two new movies entitled 'Guy Next Door ' and 'Edge of Darkness'. In a recent interview of hers, she said she wants to be a queen for her man and can date a poor man. Read the interview below.

Describe your ideal man?

"I don’t have any perfect description of my ideal man. All I know is that there is a man God has made to be my husband. The mistake most women make is that they see their boyfriends as husbands and husbands as boyfriends. He doesn't have to be rich, so long he has a vision that he is working towards. Most women marry the wrong men because of what they look out for in marriage, things like money, security, fame and so on. They forget that when you finally settle into the marriage and you don’t see all these things, the love simply fades; it is good for a woman to be hard working. When you do that, your husband will be your supporter and not an access to riches. I don’t want to be a woman saved by a prince, I want to be a queen that is an asset to her king.

Can you date a poor guy?

Yes, why not? I can date a poor guy. Any hard working woman will not look at the pocket of any man; you don’t marry a man’s present but his future. For such women, the mantra is 'it can only get better'. Like I said earlier, my ideal man must have a vision and must be hard working. And let me add, a man with a vision is not a poor man. Wealth is not how much you have, but rather, how many lives that you can touch.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/i-can-date-poor-man-wealth-is-not-how.html

Re: I Can Date A Poor Man, Wealth Is Not How Much You Have - Ani Amatosero by Cutehector(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
She isn't my type. cool
Re: I Can Date A Poor Man, Wealth Is Not How Much You Have - Ani Amatosero by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
na lie.. jor..... ladies ....I trust dem...
Re: I Can Date A Poor Man, Wealth Is Not How Much You Have - Ani Amatosero by Globalotunba: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
I am sure she is trying to gain attention
Re: I Can Date A Poor Man, Wealth Is Not How Much You Have - Ani Amatosero by hrworld: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
The girl really need a man.

(1) (Reply)

See What Banky W Shared About His Current Status (snapshot) / Real Madrid Star To Give Out His Champions League / Tiwa Savage Spotted With Mr. Carter, Eclipsed By Donjazzy And Dj Big-n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.