Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

God Is Funny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Funny (620 Views)

If God Is Good And He Created EVERYTHING, Where Did Evil/bad Come From? / If God Is Omnipotent, Can He... / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Funny by huxley(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
Have a laugh here
Re: God Is Funny by noetic2: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2009
that wasnt funny. . .was it?
Re: God Is Funny by gen2genius(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2009
Huxley,

Soon, you'll have an unforgettable encounter with God and your life will never be the same again.

It's my prayer for you, and you'll live to tell the world about it.

C.S. Lewis, Anne Rice, Fay Weldon and others had gone farther than you in covert satanism ("atheism"wink but God in his mercies rescued them before it was too late.

Yours won't be an exception wink

Shalom!
Re: God Is Funny by noetic2: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2009
Huxley has personally dedicated his life to the devil. . . .he was born a christian.

his choice is conscious and personal.
Re: God Is Funny by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2009
That was funny lol lol that guy has a dry sense of humour.
Re: God Is Funny by noetic2: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

That was funny lol lol that guy has a dry sense of humour.

grin grin now this post is funny grin grin grin
Re: God Is Funny by manmustwac(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2009
So whats the story behind the video?
Re: God Is Funny by mantraa: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2009
Wow! That video was extraordinary. Any good explanations on how he does it?

If i were there i would probably be rolling on the floor, laughing my head of too.  grin grin
Re: God Is Funny by Krayola2(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2009
hahaha. . thats some weird shit.
Re: God Is Funny by bindex(m): 1:29am On Jul 19, 2009
Kenneth Copeland was just jumping all over the place. He was arrested by the holy spirit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cyril Chibuogwu Is On Death Row. Is It Our Job To Help Out? / Freely Ye Have Received, Freely Give / Pastors Storm Maharajji’s Camp For Spiritual Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.