Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigeria-prospects, And Solutions To Recurring Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria-prospects, And Solutions To Recurring Issues (424 Views)

NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North / NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects / Chad Basin: Oil Prospects Or Agric Prosperity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria-prospects, And Solutions To Recurring Issues by joephemzyz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hello people, trust y'all having a sunny day. Earlier today I boarded a BRT bus from iyana-ipaja to yaba, in lagos state. Due to the terrible traffic situation, the journey lasted about 2hours.
During rhe course of the journey, I listened attentively as about 80% of the passengers in the bus bemoaned the plight of the country with regards to present day challenges that casts a shadow on the prospects of Nigeria in the modern world in which we inhabit.
It's self evident that majority of us know the problems we face, what we don't have an idea of, is how to solve these problems,
We know the problems we face but what are the prospects in these trying times?

Just my thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who Said This? / Why We Docked Rickey Tarfa — EFCC / Probe Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.