Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller (4466 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity / "I Have Never Wanted To Be Married" - Funmi Iyanda Says. Nigerians React / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by DeHero1: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Olajumoke Orisaguna, the ex agege bread shioneller who was just hawking her goods before God Almighty smiled on her. The now Fashionista and model is now telling people to stop addressing her as Olajumoke Bread Seller.

The good looking, beautiful mother of two says "People are not always happy wen something good happens to you, Yes I sold bread and God has answered my long time prayers so I will be grateful if you stop addressing me by my past".

http://www.gboah.com/2016/03/model-olajumoke-blast-says-nigerians.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by DeHero1: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
But she should have appreciated the prefix "ex" at least.

Abi wetin she be?
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by Ekakamba: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
before fa? Wetin she be? Ex-breastseller?

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
haaha jumoke don dey gara oo.... igara chicken

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by Emmatdayo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
She no well ooh, watin she want make we call her, O.B.O? grin

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by Creamish(f): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
DeHero1:
Olajumoke Orisaguna, the ex agege bread shioneller who was just hawking her goods before God Almighty smiled on her. The now Fashionista and model is now telling people to stop addressing her as Olajumoke Bread Seller.

The good looking, beautiful mother of two says "People are not always happy wen something good happens to you, Yes I sold bread and God has answered my long time prayers so I will be grateful if you stop addressing me by my past".

http://www.gboah.com/2016/03/model-olajumoke-blast-says-nigerians.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

@bolded.. If bloggers wont listen, who will?
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by aalangel(f): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
She has started blasting? Now na morning.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by witorwitoutyou(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ni wo....aponle ni ex bread seller,Ni wo omo o n breadi grin

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by Kjking(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
e don happen!!
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by Benbisco(f): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Really? why do I find it hard to believe this?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by LesbianBoy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by DeHero1: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
witorwitoutyou:

O su mi o
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by tomioro(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
I still don't believe this bread seller story! Someone is taking us on a jolly ride. Sooner or later the true story will come out!

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by enoqueen: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Olajumoke cannot even express herself well do I doubt this story.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by mizhefeh(f): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
enoqueen:
Olajumoke cannot even express herself well do I doubt this story.

i concore

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by greatness22(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
And what do we know u to be before this scripted fame? Ex kpomo seller? E be like say maggot dey waka for your sense. Mtchewww. angry

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by pinkiberry(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
is that not what she is?
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
DeHero1:
But she should have appreciated the prefix "ex" at least.

Abi wetin she be?
Abi nah!
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Emmatdayo:
She no well ooh, watin she want make we call her, O.B.O? grin
I tired oh!
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
witorwitoutyou:
smiles
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ekakamba:
before fa? Wetin she be? Ex-breastseller?
funny!
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
tomioro:
I still don't believe this bread seller story! Someone is taking us on a jolly ride. Sooner or later the true story will come out!
hmm..
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
greatness22:
And what do we know u to be before this scripted fame? Ex kpomo seller? E be like say maggot dey waka for your sense. Mtchewww. angry
smiles, funny anyways.
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by greatness22(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
titi4fola:
smiles, funny anyways.
Fame don dey enta her head.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by Oppypoppy: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why una con de hala? How sure say she talk am? Abeg leave d girl.
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
greatness22:
Fame don dey enta her head.
maybe..guess someone is doing that on her behalf
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by greatness22(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
titi4fola:
maybe..guess someone is doing that on her behalf
Hmmm, titi, what makes you think so?
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
No vex jare Aunty Jumoke the ex-car dealer tongue I know say ur true colour go dey come out small small now as money dey come.
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by mummydirect(f): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
silly girl, omo oni buredi, you no go appreciate your past!
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by MoneypassGod(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2016
lies
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by titi4fola(f): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm, titi, what makes you think so?
Yh thanks for the question, I doubt it if she has that guts to said that is too early. Besides, I follow her on twitter and I'm very sure someone is handling her twitter account cos of all sorts of messages she tweeted. I ain't jealous, I'm happy for her but for her to said "she's not an ex-bread..." is too early in other to avoid criticism. Hope that answer your question?
Re: Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller by greatness22(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2016
titi4fola:
Yh thanks for the question, I doubt it if she has that guts to said that is too early. Besides, I follow her on twitter and I'm very sure someone is handling her twitter account cos of all sorts of messages she tweeted. I ain't jealous, I'm happy for her but for her to said "she's not an ex-bread..." is too early in other to avoid criticism. Hope that answer your question?
Sure titi, you would definately be a good mother to my unborn children. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World’s 10 Most Expensive Houses—and Who Owns Them / Identical Twins Shares Everything Including Their Bed And Boyfriend! / Woman Gives Birth To Real Life ‘mermaid’ Baby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.