Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Please Help Spread Till It Gets To Ubong Daniel Udoh Very Urgent. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Spread Till It Gets To Ubong Daniel Udoh Very Urgent. (877 Views)

An Abuja Based Lawyer, Roseline Udoh Has Died Just Two Days After Paying Tribute / What Will Happen When The World Gets To 31/12/9999 / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Spread Till It Gets To Ubong Daniel Udoh Very Urgent. by iamphill: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
If you forgot your "Call To Bar" certificate in a taxi today, call this number 08052113828. The name on the certificate is Ubong Daniel Udoh

share until the person gets this...

kindly put this on front page Mods
Re: Please Help Spread Till It Gets To Ubong Daniel Udoh Very Urgent. by Ajewealth123(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
iamphill:
If you forgot your "Call To Bar" certificate in a taxi today, call this number
The name on the certificate is Ubong Daniel Udoh

cc lalasticlala
This is very important
Re: Please Help Spread Till It Gets To Ubong Daniel Udoh Very Urgent. by afanide: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
I think you should get rid of the name on the Certificate as anyone can come claim it. Just spell out the first two names and when the owner comes, he can provide the third name as proof.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Spread Till It Gets To Ubong Daniel Udoh Very Urgent. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
iamphill:
If you forgot your "Call To Bar" certificate in a taxi today, call this number
The name on the certificate is Ubong Daniel Udoh

Re: Please Help Spread Till It Gets To Ubong Daniel Udoh Very Urgent. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Why not take the certificate to a police station? Oh I forgot, our policemen will use it to smoke weed grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Spread Till It Gets To Ubong Daniel Udoh Very Urgent. by HarmonyDee(f): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Out there he must be sad that he has lost it.I pray he sees this...

(1) (Reply)

Am 10years On Nairaland You Guys Should Celebrate With Me.... / Quick Gig: Make $5 For A Quick & Easy Task / Football Trials In 3 Major European Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.