Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death (4285 Views)

What Nigerians Are Saying About James Ibori's Arrival / President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by Tolupage(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Baseless accusation.
OP needs a manual reset

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by Phame: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Headlessness , senselessness rather!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by NobleAngell(f): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
omarithmetics:
Rebuttal from someone who's not a buhari groupie
1. You know, Buhari could easily snap his finger and before you know what hit you Ocholi is bo longer minister. That's how easy it could have been to remove him from his position.
2. Yo need to provide a proof of Ocholi's refusal to accompany the president to Saudi Arabia. And you need to remember who is serving who. He's a minister in Buhari's cabinet not the other way round.
Reminder
General Patrick Azazi during the tenure of a past Nigerian President told the world that Boko Haram and the overwhelming state of insecurity in Nigeria is a product of PDP’s infighting and struggle for power. Shortly after that pronouncement he was removed from office and eventually died under questionable circumstances together with a Kaduna State Governor at the time Patrick Yakowa when a naval helicopter in which they were travelling crashed and burst into flames (or burst into flames and crashed). I'm not saying the timing of their deaths isn't a coincidence but its not a coincidence we can just ignore.
Only sensible point av read so far. U nailed it iin yr 1st point.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
i think you need to gulp down "bacl"
why didnt he give aaron <ocholi's son>the appointment before now..you dont know anything about the family and your here typing fallacy..fool
do you know the sacrifice ocholi paid for APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
This is absolute nonsense and the poster above me as silly as silly can be. Sounds like a retard. Buhari should follow Ocholi to the grave or he should give the children ministerial appointments abi? Incase u don't know, PMB has nothing to prove to anyone much less a wailer like u.
NobleAngell:
This is absolute nonsense and the poster above me as silly as silly can be. Sounds like a retard. Buhari should follow Ocholi to the grave or he should give the children ministerial appointments abi? Incase u don't know, PMB has nothing to prove to anyone much less a wailer like u.
i think you need to gulp
down "bacl"
why didnt he give aaron
<ocholi's son>the
appointment before
now..you dont know anything about the family
and your here typing
fallacy..fool
do you know the sacrifice
ocholi paid for APC
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by NobleAngell(f): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
donvico18:

i think you need to gulp
down "bacl"
why didnt he give aaron
<ocholi's son>the
appointment before
now..you dont know anything about the family
and your here typing
fallacy..fool
do you know the sacrifice
ocholi paid for APC
Ocholi's son? Is that how politics works? Stop embarrassing yourself pls. If I were you, I would hide my ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by ibile1: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
optionB:

Over 500 Biafrans dead.
Over 200 Yoruba’s slaughtered
Over 400 in Agatu community annihilated.
Over 70 ogonies murdered in cold blood by our armed forces.
Over 1000 shites gruesomely killed by our very own military

In Patience Goodluck voice angry

All dis blood they are sharing ....diaris God nooh
cry

na we vote for change......O ti di,iso inu eku grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
Ocholi's son? Is that how politics works? Stop embarrassing yourself pls. If I were you, I would hide my ignorance.
your a kid
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by peterprosper: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
i dont knw Wat really happen to Dis man
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by espirito(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why should he tell Nigerians the truth if he really killed him? Get a job my brother

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by theGistsonline: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

Based on his demented logic, it is easy to see that this o.p is definitely a massive crack smoker! No wonder his family still denies his existence till this day!

Lmao! More like a crystal meth smoker.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by gawu1: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
These soared losers think that continue verbal castigating of PMB would help swing away his popular supports. Unknown to them that each time they spew their venom, PMB popularity waxed more and more stronger. Often they would say ''I voted him...'' or ''I made mistake voting him...'' What a self deception! They have made role model in people like FFK (the drug addict), Fayose (the pkomo governor whose self can't even manage a small enclave like Ekiti), and Ben Bruce, the 'common sense' man.
Towards now, they had said never would there be PMB presidency; now that he is, yet can't they swallow the hard pills silently?
Sad for haters PMB has come to stay, by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by Demslayerz: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
NobleAngell:

Buhahahaha. See as you finish the guy. Chai
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by NobleAngell(f): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Demslayerz:

Buhahahaha. See as you finish the guy. Chai
Lol. Wasn't my intention tho. Was just surprised at his comment.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
webincomeplus:
This is why the social media bill should see the light of the day. Some cretinous foo.ls like this OP should be fanning themselves in a cell by now.
am sure you wouldn't have the opportunity to use nairaland
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death by hakeemlyon: 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
optionB:
By Emmanuel Felix

1.James Ocholi was among the list of Ministers to be affected by the ministerial cabinet shake off (reshuffle) whish was to be announced this week.

2.James Ocholi declined the instruction to be part of the delegates that will accompany Mr President to Saudi Arabia and Qatar to sign bilateral agreements relating to the Islamization of Nigeria.

That car was a gift from the Presidency to James Ocholi that was handed over to him by Chris Ngige last week.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

All this bloody sacrifices that are made in Nigeria everyday is just for one selfish person who has vowed to rule Nigeria for complete Eight years

Over 500 Biafrans dead.
Over 200 Yoruba’s slaughtered
Over 400 in Agatu community annihilated.
Over 70 ogonies murdered in cold blood by our armed forces.
Over 1000 shites gruesomely killed by our very own military

Buhari is so desperate for power that he spends 3billion naira to get his health back on every trip he makes outside the shores of this country.

May God Help Nigeria.

source: http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/buhari-should-tell-nigerians-the-truth-about-james-ocholi-death/
op you better stop smoking that shi't you smoking.
it's bad for your health..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easter: Saraki Congratulates Christians / How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. / Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.