Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated (4282 Views)

I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! / I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka / Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2021
We are all Biafrans, but history is repeating itself upside down what happened with IPOB is second Biafran war, most times becuase I have many friends whom I used to jokingly call Biafran heads, I tell them we need a change of strategy and ask ourselves really in solitude, is Biafra the fastest way out of these whole Choas and are we the one in most need of Nigeria's breakup.

The War Started with IPOB having majority of the Biafran territories, first was PH, after sometimes PH fell to federal troops, second was Imo and after sometimes Imo fell to national troops, Enugu had never been a heated battle ground becuase Biafran strategy was not really about dividing Nigeria otherwise the biggest offensive could have been stationed in Enugu, Nsukka to be more precise.

The battle for Onitsha had always been the fiercest, I read about the 8 months battle at one time Biafran fighters blew up the Niger Bridge, facts remains that some Biafrans like us would always respect the promise of our parents, "Never take up arms against the Federal troops" the words federal is in bold but they did not promise to not take up arms at all.

What you seen in the past few days is the repeat of the battle for Onitsha and not only have Onitsha fallen to federal troops it could as well fall to the broom party.

But all is well ladies and gentlemen all is well, we are waiting for Araba to try to secede and we are waiting for Oduduwa to try to secede, that's when you will see that the devil among us are taking some naps,

My heart goes out to aggrieved Biafrans it doesn't feel good to be bullied, not listened to even when you are the one chocking and it do feel like no one is watching, apparently God is watching and don't give up he who laughs last laughs best.

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by slimghost(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2021
I want Ubah to win so that the FG will use him and show IPOB pepper.
I will be the happiest man on earth.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:
Come and show them paper let's see, Biafrans are the most loving kind of Igbo and the North knows, Ojukwu a man filled with kindness and Justice isn't the man you want to punish the people who believes in his ideologies, You would see the real Devils when you meet, heaven won't fall,
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by slimghost(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Come and show them paper let's see, Biafrans are the most loving kind of Igbo and the North knows, Ojukwu a man filled with kindness and Justice isn't the man you want to punish the people who believes in his ideologies, You would see the real Devils when you meet, heaven won't fall,

I don’t get your point. Mine is simple, if you love Ojukwu, then you wouldn’t want to hand his state over to the Fulanis. Common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by JavaScript90: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by mancoconut: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Very useless and over-dramatic write up.

12 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

I don’t get your point. Mine is simple, if you love Ojukwu, then you wouldn’t want to hand his state over to the Fulanis. Common sense.
The terrible ones among us don't care about anything, if APC like let them take the whole country, just stop the bullying, and Biafrans asking for a Refendum is not a crime, conduct Refendum for them, but it is their right and we can't accept bullying any party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Zenithh: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Your write ups dey always dey upside down. Your Anambra will be taken by APC and you all will cry. Ipoh has shot themselves in their blokos

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Zenithh:
Your write ups dey always dey upside down. Your Anambra will be taken by APC and you all will cry. Ipoh has shot themselves in their blokos
Who cares about APC or PDP, things are happening upside down, maybe this time it is the war before the evolution and the war had happened and it happened. Better go and know how Igboho is doing

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2021
mancoconut:
Before you talk here, go and check how Igboho is doing

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by slimghost(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

The terrible ones among us don't care about anything, if APC like let them take the whole country, just stop the bullying, and Biafrans asking for a Refendum is not a crime, conduct Refendum for them, but it is their right and we can't accept bullying any party.

Do you even know what a referendum is and how it works son?

Let me give you a crash course just because you sound a bit reasonable.
Independence referendum can only happen in 2 ways.
1. Through agreement between the agitating state and the federal state.
2. One backed by international community notwithstanding the stance of the federal state.

Now for Biafrans, number 1 is out of it because Nigeria is not ready for that discussion and that leaves us with number 2.
Unfortunately for Biafrans, IPOB as the foremost pro-Biafra group is using all wrong strategies known to mankind for this cause.
They have alienated cerebral people that can elevate this discussion and get the international community to see the need for an independent Biafran state.

They tag them “ottelectuals” and “sabo” just because they apply logic in their reasoning.
Hear it today, you cannot fight your way out of Nigeria; you are just going to waste more innocent Igbo lives.

Our best bet as at today is diplomacy and luckily enough, Igbos have people with the brains and reach in abundance.

They are however staying far away from IPOB as it seems the group has been taken over by riffraffs and louts out to destroy Igboland.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Sergio101(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2021
mancoconut:

I swear.
Beating around the main point without even concluding it.

Mr Man try and be summerising your point and the central idea clearly stated

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2021
Zenithh:

Which anambra..lol

He is from Enugu state.

Most times I don't understand the obsession of these guys with another person's state.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

2. One backed by international community notwithstanding the stance of the federal state.

Now for Biafrans, number 1 is out of it because Nigeria is not ready for that discussion and that leaves us with number 2.
Unfortunately for Biafrans, IPOB as the foremost pro-Biafra group is using all wrong strategies known to mankind for this cause.
They have alienated cerebral people that can elevate this discussion and get the international community to see the need for an independent Biafran state.

They tag them “ottelectuals” and “sabo” just because they apply logic in their reasoning.
Hear it today, you cannot fight your way out of Nigeria; you are just going to waste more innocent Igbo lives.

Our best bet as at today is diplomacy and luckily enough, Igbos have people with the brains and reach in abundance.

They are however staying far away from IPOB as it seems the group has been taken over by riffraffs and louts out to destroy Igboland.
Nobody is talking about due process, give them a referendum, I personally don't want Biafra but the fact is, you can't keep sharing a country with people who want you kicked out, the Hausa Fulanis don't want to share a country with Us Igbos, same is applicable to the Yorubas.

Becuase Biafrans are bold enough to ask for it does not mean they done love Nigeria, I'm Igbo and I know what I'm saying give them Biafra, these people had been bullying enough by Igbo intellects and elites, if the Coup happened in the East, there would be peace or at most Biafra becuase there could have been no Zik to Bully Biafrans with his international reach, I spend a lot of time with Biafrans and if you give them Biafra with no food, no water nothing they will lay there singing to their voice until their last breath,

At least give them a Refendum let them try their popularity, building a country is not a childs play and once the referendum becomes real they would need to stop being real confrontational and try to convince people with reasons cause more than majority of Igbos stay outside the South East and those ones won't want Nigeria to divide and some of us who even live in the South East wouldn't want to go through the hassle of Visa applications if we want to visit any part of former Nigeria but then you have terrorism which is another bad factor to Nigeria of which in Biafra we would have our own Military and so on, these things would settled by intelligent debates but you just don't hold them down like it not peoples emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by flokii: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2021
I would love to see this poster's reaction when Nnamdi Kanu finally drops his IPOB ponzi scheme to contest in Abia state senatorial or governorship elections.

Need I remind you that Ojukwu after getting state pardon contested elections in the same Nigeria he fought against and spilled innocent citizens blood.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Ovamboland(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:
We are all Biafrans, but history is repeating itself upside down what happened with IPOB is second Biafran war, most times becuase I have many friends whom I used to jokingly call Biafran heads, I tell them we need a change of strategy and ask ourselves really in solitude, is Biafra the fastest way out of these whole Choas and are we the one in most need of Nigeria's breakup.

The War Started with IPOB having majority of the Biafran territories, first was PH, after sometimes PH fell to federal troops, second was Imo and after sometimes Imo fell to national troops, Enugu had never been a heated battle ground becuase Biafran strategy was not really about dividing Nigeria otherwise the biggest offensive could have been stationed in Enugu, Nsukka to be more precise.

The battle for Onitsha had always been the fiercest, I read about the 8 months battle at one time Biafran fighters blew up the Niger Bridge, facts remains that some Biafrans like us would always respect the promise of our parents, "Never take up arms against the Federal troops" the words federal is in bold but they did not promise to not take up arms at all.

What you seen in the past few days is the repeat of the battle for Onitsha and not only have Onitsha fallen to federal troops it could as well fall to the broom party.

But all is well ladies and gentlemen all is well, we are waiting for Araba to try to secede and we are waiting for Oduduwa to try to secede, that's when you will see that the devil among us are taking some naps,

My heart goes out to aggrieved Biafrans it doesn't feel good to be bullied, not listened to even when you are the one chocking and it do feel like no one is watching, apparently God is watching and don't give up he who laughs last laughs best.

Is it not noteworthy that Biafrans are the ones blockading and starving themselves ahead by observing or enforcing sit at home lockdowns?

They didn't even wait for federal troops to block anything

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

Please stop your blind and non reasonable arguments, does Ojukwu own a state, is Andi Uba a Fulani man?, stop foolish sentimentality, Fulanis are bloody minorities, you are the ones exaggerating their might

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by slimghost(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Please stop your blind and non reasonable arguments, does Ojukwu own a state, is Andi Uba a Fulani man?, stop foolish sentimentality, Fulanis are bloody minorities, you are the ones exaggerating their might

Typical IPOB. No Brains, all curses and insults. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by slimghost(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Nobody is talking about due process, give them a referendum, I personally don't want Biafra but the fact is, you can't keep sharing a country with people who want you kicked out, the Hausa Fulanis don't want to share a country with Us Igbos, same is applicable to the Yorubas.

Becuase Biafrans are bold enough to ask for it does not mean they done love Nigeria, I'm Igbo and I know what I'm saying give them Biafra, these people had been bullying enough by Igbo intellects and elites, if the Coup happened in the East, there would be peace or at most Biafra becuase there could have been no Zik to Bully Biafrans with his intellectual reach, I spend a lot of time with Biafrans and if you give them Biafra with no food, no water nothing they will lay there singing to their voice until their last breath,

At least give them a Refendum let them try their popularity, building a country is not a childs play and once the referendum becomes real they would need to stop being real confrontational and try to convince people with reasons cause more than majority of Igbos stay outside the South East and those ones won't want Nigeria to divide and some of us who even live in the South East wouldn't want to go through the hassle of Visa applications if we want to visit any part of former Nigeria but then you have terrorism which is another bad factor to Nigeria of which in Biafra we would have our own Military and so on, these things would settled by intelligent debates but you just don't hold them down like it not peoples emotions.

Sorry I engaged you before. I thought I was going to have an intelligent convo. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:
I would love to see this poster's reaction when Nnamdi Kanu finally drops his IPOB ponzi scheme to contest in Abia state senatorial or governorship elections.

Need I remind you that Ojukwu after getting state pardon contested elections in the same Nigeria he fought against and spilled innocent citizens blood.
Is it a crime to have a change of mind, like you said Ojukwu got a pardon, I won't even be happy If Kanu contest for Abia state, I want his candidacy in the presidential election of the federal Republic of Nigeria and I won't just vote for him, everyone I can influence shall vote for him
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Sergio101(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:

It's an ideology and not a one man palavar

Ojukwu stopped......... Massob took over.

Massob stopped....... IPOB took over.

if IPOB/MNK should stop today......... the course will still continue.

Ideology never dies.

The blood of our 3million lost brethren ain't in vane.

In a one special day like that........ Biafra will stand out and shine in Africa.
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

Typical IPOB. No Brains, all curses and insults. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Typical of your lots go check on Igboho please thats how you made everyone to think Fajuyi was a sacrificial lamb
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by lomprico(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

make sure you go and vote for him
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

Sorry I engaged you before. I thought I was going to have an intelligent convo. cheesy cheesy
This is not your level of iintelligence,I forgive you son.
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:

I swear.
Beating around the main point without even concluding it.

Mr Man try and be summerising your point and the central idea clearly stated
You can ask for the summary in DM, my write up are for people who think critically and that can form their own opinion not those who wish to be spoon fed intellectually, stop being lazy use your brains, you would get the message in your own language
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Zenithh: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

Ipob is a known terrorist group..next to boko haram. Organization of touts and thugs with irrational attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Sergio101(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

You can ask for the summary in DM, my write up are for people who think critically and that can form their own opinion not those who wish to be spoon fed intellectually, stop being lazy use your brains, you would get the message in your own language

And I bet you can use your brain more than me??.

Bia...... respect yourself.

Talking about "indolent", it's you that can't structure your write-up well that is lazy.

It's duty of a writer to make sure his/her word is jejune and clear at the sight of his/readers.
And not trying to form unnecessarily logic when writing is haphazard.
communication is all about clear understanding of writers word.

Peace out!!!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Sonyboom765: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Where are the Biafran asking for referendum, is it at the national assembly or state assembly ?

AlexBells:

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Idiko1: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Seriously, are you Okay? What kind of phantom war you seemed to strategize?
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:

And I bet you can use your brain more than me??.

Bia...... respect yourself.

Talking about "indolent", it's you that can't structure your write-up well that is lazy.

It's duty of a writer to make sure his/her word is jejune and clear at the sight of his/readers.
And not trying to form unnecessarily logic when writing is haphazard.
communication is all about clear understanding of writers word.

Peace out!!!
When you talk about two mighty opposing side like Nigeria and Biafra you don't make it clear you make it ambiguous, it a coded language where people would see what they want to see but those who can read between lines would see the real opinion at which point it becomes their opinion and they are responsible for what they understand, you are not indolent but you won't succeed in nailing me either
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

Seriously, are you Okay? What kind of phantom war you seemed to strategize?
You should know by now that I'm not okay, first phase fought, we keep observing the wars I spoke about happened in the past, if you see another way you should be checked, apparently I I don't know what you are talking about
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Where are the Biafran asking for referendum, is it at the national assembly or state assembly ?

Is national assembly situated in Igboland, they are just trying to put pressure on their representatives, which is the negligence and bullying we are talking, the Biafran representative ought to speak up for them unless they want to say that Biafrans are vocal minorities

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State! / Jonathan: Leaner Cabinet Impossible For Now / More Ex-Govs To Be Arrested This Week - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.