Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,212 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. (72500 Views)

2018/2019 University Admission For Candidates Below 180 / See Hw They Are Calculating Ur Jamb Scores / Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by izyericson: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2016
NuelCrown:
Big fool!... If you have nothing to say. Close your smelling mouth!.. Or better still sweeeerve make we hear meaningful talk!... Sit behind your cheap tecno phone and type trash.. Thinking you've made sense,.. Ozuo!

reference my reply to fourmatic.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by raayah(f): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
izyericson:

like I said, u don't prepare for exam on the social media. ordinary cbt simulation training u guys won't do, yet you expect jamb to score u 300, and when they don't, u take to nairaland wailing! am not ready to trade insults with u. atleast u re still a jambite

So what happened on the 27th and 29th of February when students were complaining and jamb indeed said there was a mistake and added 40 marks for everyone.

Please like I said, don't talk rubbish. You might eat your words

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Airnigma(f): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2016
raayah:

Actually my sibling is in boarding house with very limited access to social media and Internet in general. They are not even aware of their result. They are in a top secondary school and everyone in their centre who wrote on March 8th according to thier principal who we spoke to scored below 200.

Meanwhile those who wrote before are scoring above 200.

Secondly on the 27th and 29th, the Same issue occurred and. Jamb had to add 40 marks to each student.

If jamb realized they made a mistake last week, why won't they make the same mistake this week?

Look, stop assuming rubbish abeg, if this issue does not concern you, leave the thread.

You are seeing dozens of students complaining and even jamb acknowledging that it's an issue. It was even on yesterdays guardian.

Bae abeg free these peeps spewing thrash,they keep making ridiculous assumptions or is it by force to comment on a topic
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by IamLukas(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2016
So because He plans to sit for Jamb then He should be dead to things happening around Him?
Have U ever stop to think that He can garner useful information online?Did He ever complain that He had problems with His system?Graduate indeed!
U arent better than SSCE holders.
izyericson:

like I said, u don't prepare for exam on the social media. ordinary cbt simulation training u guys won't do, yet you expect jamb to score u 300, and when they don't, u take to nairaland wailing! am not ready to trade insults with u. atleast u re still a jambite

4 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by outlandra(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2016
i wrote on 4th march, and i havent seen my result. i have checked it online still no result out.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Deejavu1(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2016
raayah:

Actually my sibling is in boarding house with very limited access to social media and Internet in general. They are not even aware of their result. They are in a top secondary school and everyone in their centre who wrote on March 8th according to thier principal who we spoke to scored below 200.

Meanwhile those who wrote before are scoring above 200.

Secondly on the 27th and 29th, the Same issue occurred and. Jamb had to add 40 marks to each student.

If jamb realized they made a mistake last week, why won't they make the same mistake this week?

Look, stop assuming rubbish abeg, if this issue does not concern you, leave the thread.

You are seeing dozens of students complaining and even jamb acknowledging that it's an issue. It was even on yesterdays guardian.

lovely.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Fourmatic: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2016
izyericson:

I'm still a jambite or whatever but it's quite obvious you have no modicum of common sense.

If I should engage in anyway you like it concerning this examination, believe me, I'll make your inconsequential self less reasonable on this forum.

Like I told you earlier, quit pulling out assumptions from your measles infested anus, before you assumed we spent more time on social media, now you want to support it with 'we can't operate computers'. Did you even care to consider that I might be typing this with a computer?

It's so disheartening that despite your claim to have gone beyond writing JAMB, you're still laced with this shameful 0.0000001level of reasoning, inconsiderate, and absolute thoughtlessness.

God forbid anyone ends up like you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by raayah(f): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Fourmatic:
I'm still a jambite or whatever but it's quite obvious you have no modicum of common sense.

If I should engage in anyway you like it concerning this examination, believe me, I'll make your inconsequential self less reasonable on this forum.

Like I told you earlier, quit pulling out assumptions from your measles infested anus, before you assumed we spent more time on social media, now you want to support it with 'we can't operate computers'. Did you even care to consider that I might be typing this with a computer?

It's so disheartening that despite your claim to have gone beyond writing JAMB, you're still laced with this shameful 0.0000001level of reasoning, inconsiderate, and absolute thoughtlessness.

God forbid anyone ends up like you!

Exactly, all these people in this thread making yeye assumptions. I'm just tired.

Students here are talking about how the were graded unfairly. Every student who writes an exam most times know if they will fail or pass. Most of those results were ridiculous.

A lot of school principals and centre officials are filing complaints with jamb currently for the recently released results, so I hope something will come out of it.

I didn't even write jamb, but I feel your pain. I know what it's like to be held back unfairly and unjustly.

May God help all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by freshkid144: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The raw truth is that Jamb Can Never remark a published and printed out result. Its against the law and code of conduct.
They have even started selling change of course/school form.
.. Jamb can tell universities to lower their cutoff mark to 170 and poly to 150.
But REMARKING- its not possible.
Jamb should go back to paper and pencil.
My junior brother scored over 270 in this jamb.
its nt true babe, in 2009 wen I wrote my jamb, I got 228 initially n printed it out sef, bt I leta changed to 256 after dy remarked my physics.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Fourmatic: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2016
raayah:

So what happened on the 27th and 29th of February when students were complaining and jamb indeed said there was a mistake and added 40 marks for everyone.

Please like I said, don't talk rubbish. You might eat your work
That man is bleeped-up with the thoughtlessness he's exhibiting on this thread.

I'm disappointed with whoever is responsible for allocating senses, he criminally cheated someone just like JAMB did to my result.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by HighIQ(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2016
micodon:

Nonsense. People like you get me angry. "You spent sleepless night and all that.. The questions were damn cheap"... You need to learn humility... Why can 6 people not score 177? Why can 100,000 people not have the same score? Read your books and UNDERSTAND what you read
Mr Man. You better shup up your mouth and stop puffing up yourself like a bread that fell inside water. JAMB made a lot of errors in their markings this year. I am sure more than 95% of those that sat the exam did not get thrir actual. score. If u that you are talking sat for that exam I am sure you wld av shockinly got 113 instead of 250 u are expecting. By then you will learn how to be humble. Anyway experience is a great teacher. Proud people like you needed to be trained a big lesson by some negative unfortunate and unexplainable mysteries of life.!!

2 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Fourmatic: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2016
raayah:

Exactly, all these people in this thread making yeye assumptions. I'm just tired.

Students here are talking about how the were graded unfairly. Every student who writes an exam most times know if they will fail or pass. Most of those results were ridiculous.

A lot of school principals and centre officials are filing complaints with jamb currently for the recently released results, so I hope something will come out of it.

I didn't even write jamb, but I feel your pain. I know what it's like to be held back unfairly and unjustly.

May God help all of us.
God bless you for your concern and support!
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by freshkid144: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2016
Fourmatic:
267 last year didn't get me admission in UNN.
What am I supposed to do with 218 this year after much studies and unbelievable luck?

My exam on 9th has to be reviewed.
am a bsc holder guy. scored 271 n 300 respectively in jamb n post jamb last yr. applied for unn bt was nt lucky enuf to beat dia cut-off which I missed by 4marks. cn u imagine wat jamb gave me ds year?? 229! *I jst dy laf*
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by xtaibk: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2016
Jamb but this is unfair,u re playing with pple future.. Pls smetyn shld be done ooo cos its annoying Either they remark or pple shld rewrite d exam Am sick and tired of bad news from friends
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by chillinq(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2016
See this cbt jamb stuff hen,hun! angrySee this cbt jamb stuff hen,hun!
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by jamace(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2016
I know many very intelligent students whose hopes have been dashed because they scored about 180 marks.

JAMB should remark the scripts. Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by oladiti3: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2016
jamb I such a mess imagin
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by HighIQ(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2016
NuelCrown:
Big fool!... If you have nothing to say. Close your smelling mouth!.. Or better still sweeeerve make we hear meaningful talk!... Sit behind your cheap tecno phone and type trash.. Thinking you've made sense,.. Ozuo!
NATURE I Pray thee. There are still some people in this life that deserve to be humbled. Nature, let this man who typed this above face a huge challenge that will keep him humble. An unexplainable, mysteries and life occurence that he won't be able to know how to explain how it happened or what actually went wrong. A situation where he sees that he has been cheated. A situation where he will complain and no one will believe him. Experience a great teacher will teach you how life really is and how not to belittle people in life challenges. So that you growing wings will be folded and your swollen ess like bread that fell inside water reduced!

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by oladiti3: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2016
jamb is such a mess imagin
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by EmekaIhediwa(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2016
micodon:

Nonsense. People like you get me angry. "You spent sleepless night and all that.. The questions were damn cheap"... You need to learn humility... Why can 6 people not score 177? Why can 100,000 people not have the same score? Read your books and UNDERSTAND what you read

Shut Up! :/

You won't understand his pains. Don't you see comment of others complaining. If you did well in exam you will certainly know and the same thing to when you aren't sure. Don't take things too personal Sir!
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by dazzlingfranci: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2016
demo4ril97:
mine is 178 I wrote on the 8th
wrote on the 8th got 214'so dnt think is true
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by oladiti3: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
u see wen someone read day ad night havn bad result hw do u feel
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Immality(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Now I understand what you guys are passing through...
Saw my result right now nd am very much speechless...
How can I get English that is my best subject 38 and literature that I guessed 59..

What can someone seeking for PHILOSOPHY in Imsu do with 180..?

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Deejavu1(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Jamb is such a huge mess.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Edigrows: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2016
HonPhoebe:
I don't know if this is possible, can nairaland make our complains get 2 a newspaper company or something. I cannot do HND o, its the discrimination is nothing to write home about. I need my real jamb score. I wrote jamb in 1hr once, n I had 213. Hw ll I now score 182 after using my time well, and I read very well for this jamb. #RemarkJamb2016
I don't understand, did your score change from 213 to 182 or what?
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by jemila5: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided undecided did I asked for your opinion undecidedamibo

Geh_rAwt kiss
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2016
jemila5:

Geh_rAwt kiss
gerain
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2016
izyericson:

reference my reply to fourmatic.
abeg shatap!.. Dey here dey form over Sabi! And please 4uck off my mention!

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2016
HighIQ:
NATURE I Pray thee. There are still some people in this life that deserve to be humbled. Nature, let this man who typed this above face a huge challenge that will keep him humble. An unexplainable, mysteries and life occurence that he won't be able to know how to explain how it happened or what actually went wrong. A situation where he sees that he has been cheated. A situation where he will complain and no one will believe him. Experience a great teacher will teach you how life really is and how not to belittle people in life challenges. So that you growing wings will be folded and your swollen ess like bread that fell inside water reduced!
what is this one saying?.. Do I blame you?.. Coz you're not the one who will have to face questions from family you don't even have answers to regarding this jamb result or rather still you're not the one who will not be able to pursue his dream course this year coz of jambs silly mistake... It's your phone and your keypad.. Type whatever rubbish that suits you
Ps: I also use a tecno phone.. And a cheap one at Dat.. So Bros..if you don't have anything positive to say in my light of this jamb result isuue. Abeg move..
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Yahoo1(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2016
micodon:

humility will get you nowhere if you are agitating for what you feel is rightfully yours. let them(Jamb) take a look at what is wrong!

all these people can't be wrong at the same time.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by somtoto(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2016
LazVegaz:

I swear! U must be an art student or u dont know wah u solved as a sci. Student to cross-check twice!

Meanwhile made use of 4 extra sheets for ma math and physics and suprisingly got the shock of ma life wen i gah the lowest in both subjects and physics happens to be ma aspiring course!

its disheartening!
your brain and mine isnt same.the questions were cheap,the biology was pq.if you know what you are doing and you used good textbooks like lamlard and others you would find out that the questions were almost same as the ones they set as revision strategy..whats hard there in physic is it the s.i unit of momentum or displacement or p.e or ideal gas law or density name it...lets go to chemistry,i believe what you might find difficult is the organic but it wasnt difficult for me...so you see how prepared i was.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Download Full BECE “Junior WAEC 2022” Timetable .PDF | Past Questions | Syllabus / 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC / Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.