Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. (3796 Views)

Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) / Pass Jamb At One Sitting (JAMB MADE EASY) / Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
To me Jamb intentionally failed us.

Pls remark Jamb.. let our voices be heard..

Cc lalasticlala
Cc fynestboi

2 Likes

Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Remark our jamb
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
How can we protest please
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Jum19: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Yeah... Dat needs to be done... I hope it's not too late!!!
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jum19:
Yeah... Dat needs to be done... I hope it's not too late!!!
seriously we need to protest.
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
I swear their is definitely something wrong with JAMB. My junior sis wrote on the 8th And I got the shock of my life when I saw 175. I know my sis very well, she is the most intelligent in the family. Anytime I'm home, she's always studying.. She's been down all day. I feel sad And I feel sad for this country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by IamChuks(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nna ehn... Seun please make this FP... Jamb must hear this...... 176 no be my score....
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Calling on Lalasticlacla, Seun, olawalebabs to help move this issue to front page. Too many Future's at stake for this gross incompetence..
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by leksbore(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dibu must be sacked and jamb must be scrapped forever,,imagine 7000 don enter bush like DAT.......
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by xender(m): 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
#RemarkJamb2016
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by vickysmalls: 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
abeg oooo......our voices must reach jamb...imagine me and 4 of my friends that are academically inclined getting below 200 on 8th and 9th ..this is..infact am speechless
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by vickysmalls: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
the 40marks should better be added......becos jamb have killed many peoples dream and aspiration dis year
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by jemila5: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Study in Ghana!
With low and affordable tuition, secure an admission within one week for May/June and August September session.
Engineering, information technology,law and business administration (with options in accounting, marketing,human resource management, banking and finance. Tell a friend to tell a friend, No jamb or aptitude test needed,just a good waec result. You can complete your bachelor's degree in 3years, Don't spend an extra year at home !!!!
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2016
#RemarkJamb2016
Lalasticlala, seun, please let's our voices be heard, jamb can't jeopardize youth future for their incompetence
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2016
cc lalasticlala cc seun cc fynestboi
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2016
please move this to FP we need to protest..
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2016
This score is outrageous
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Teedeechian(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2016
They seriously have to remark it.
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Remark ko, resit ni... Olodo pple been putting d blame on JAMB. Better study hard and be serious next year if u want to go to d university...
Lazy heads!!!
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Jum19: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Masterkolinks:
Remark ko, resit ni... Olodo pple been putting d blame on JAMB. Better study hard and be serious next year if u want to go to d university...
Lazy heads!!!
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Mcblu: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2016
jamb should pls remark our exams ooo seun pls make this this thread get to the
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Mcblu: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=Jum19 post=43672693][/quote] why would say such must of us dat wrote the exam really prepared hard is not fair
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Mcblu: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Masterkolinks:
Lazy heads!!!
why do u say such words
must of us really dnt deserve this
we prepared hard for the exam
is not fair
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Jum19: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
U're so senseless.. .. Must u comment??.. l don't blame you ts because u re not affected n does dat mean u're far better Dan dose wu failed?. . I guess u're still in secondary school dats y u talked so stupid.. FOOL!!
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by staniyere(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC COTONOU UNIVERSITY.
* Graduate in 3years for management, Art and some Applied science courses only.
* NYSC in Nigeria (Recognized by the federal ministry of education in Abuja, Nigeria).
Admission is still on for the following courses including direct entry:

SCHOOL OF HEALTH
1. Public Health
2. Medical Laboratory Technology.

MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
1. Accounting and Finance
2. Economics
3. Banking, Finance and insurance
4. Business Administration
5. Human Resource Management
6. Marketing

SOCIAL SCIENCE
1. International Relations and Diplomacy
2. Political Science
3. Public administration

FACULTY OF ART
1. Law
2. Mass Communication
3. Linguistic (English and French)

APPLIED SCIENCE/TECHNOLOGY
1. Computer Science
2. Computer Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Software Engineering/Development
5. Networking and Telecommunication
6. Petroleum Engineering
7. Mine/Geology
8. Biotechnology

Tuition fee per semester: For as low as N100,000 depending on your chosen course.

For more information contacts:
Call : +22999647004
Whatsapp: 08035184417
staniyere4real@yahoo.com

Please help pass this information to those who need it. Thanks.
NOTE: This information is not a scam you can access my profile for more information about me.

https://m.facebook.com/Gain-Admission-in-Benin-republic-universities-Cotonou-453121638216930/?_rdr
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Jum19: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2016
I'm still a jambite or whatever but it's quite obvious you have no modicum of common sense.

If I should engage in anyway you like it concerning this examination, believe me, I'll make your inconsequential self less reasonable on this forum.

Like I told you earlier, quit pulling out assumptions from your measles infested anus, before you assumed we spent more time on social media, now you want to support it with 'we can't operate computers'. Did you even care to consider that I might be typing this with a computer?

It's so disheartening that despite your claim to have gone beyond writing JAMB, you're still laced with this shameful 0.0000001level of reasoning, inconsiderate, and absolute thoughtlessness.

God forbid anyone ends up like you!

1 Like

Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Zedicuszolan: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2016
any Uniben aspirant here?
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mcblu:

why do u say such words
must of us really dnt deserve this
we prepared hard for the exam
is not fair

Really??
I don't believe. I just know some of u after doing rubbish, put d blame on JAMB. But it depends on how honest u re to urself. But u sound loyal and I'm sorry if my words were to harsh to u.. Once again, sorry, accept ur fate from JAMB and our useless country Nigeria...

But for d fool who just commented after my first quote without quoting me or quoting anyone back, I know he is dull and can't pass JAMB that's y he is following d mass with d title, remark JAMB.
Or maybe he was replying his father, I don't even know. Pls bro if u know him, tell him he is dull and should make something reasonable and useful out of his useless life instead of wasting his time online typing nonsense.
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by WithX(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Masterkolinks:

Really??
I don't believe. I just know some of u after doing rubbish, put d blame on JAMB. But it depends on how honest u re to urself. But u sound loyal and I'm sorry if my words were to harsh to u.. Once again, sorry, accept ur fate from JAMB and our useless country Nigeria...

But for d fool who just commented after my first quote without quoting me or quoting anyone back, I know he is dull and can't pass JAMB that's y he is following d mass with d title, remark JAMB.
Or maybe he was replying his father, I don't even know. Pls bro if u know him, tell him he is dull and should make something reasonable and useful out of his useless life instead of wasting his time online typing nonsense.
your response says it all about you. if this is how best you can reason, then one need not be in doubt of your age or level of education.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
with:

your response says it all about you. if this is how best you can reason, then one need not be in doubt of your age or level of education.

Oh! Oh!! So u re d fool, or trying to be d fool... If my comment makes u sad, its either u re tired and angry of rewriting JAMB annually or u re born to be a saddist.. Because I was just saying d pure truth and if u don't see sense there, then something is wrong.
If u re well educated or even educated at all, u suppose to know that not all fault is from JAMB and everyone, I mean everyone that fails JAMB nowadays put d blame on JAMB, and u re in support..
Nonsense, I'm sorry for u!
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by Deejavu1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. by hebex12(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Koni dafun iya awon jamb despite my night candle burning 2geda wif a sum of 25k+ been spent,4rm lagos to Edo state(8-9hours journey) jst for jamb yet I got 176,,,,una papa jamb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU ASPIRANTS- What Do You Think About The New System Used In Screening / 2019 waec/neco Registration In Progress For External Candidates / Unn Student: How Guys Can Build Chest from HOME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.