Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu (20927 Views)

NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms / Why We’ve Not Sent Buhari 2016 Budget Details – House Of Reps / Arms Deal: Why We’ve Not Invited Jonathan – EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by moredollar(m): 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Haters everywhere............chai..
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by Leke001: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
mtcheeeeeeew!...yeye people
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by Doyin2(m): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
How can somebody equate re-organisation with unbundling?

SMH!

Did Kachikwu ever mention that NNPC has been unbundled?

Were new companies named to replace the so called unbundled NNPC?

Is it possible to unbundle an entity without incorporating new entities?

Yet gullible people are still referring to his very simple explanation as a policy somersault, out of total ignorance! Worse still, NUPENG and PENGASSAN are on very misguided strike.

Still SMH!
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by swizzdre(m): 12:13am On Mar 10, 2016
Too many trolls here
....I'm out
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by Mayflowa(m): 12:28am On Mar 10, 2016
maupe:
Another policy Summersault. Unbundling and reorganization are one and the same. Ibe Kachukwu should face the blues and be immediately sent on a compulsory sabbatical. Enough is enough on the mismanagement and indirection by this administration. President Buhari must start making scapegoats of some funny ministers in his cabinet, the worst part is that when the news broke out, there were those who where cheering him on.

Jesus! You people complained NNPC is not doing enough. No fuel, no employment generation,no transparency and no development. Now someone is trying to alter the course of history, you are complaining again.

Would you prefer NNPC to continue in this direction?

1 Like

Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by Owode1: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Progress2468:
Which kind govt be this na?
We hardly know what to believe

APC SUPPORTERS ARE LIKE THIS
Example:
Buhari :
my government will pay unemployed Nigerians 5k every month.
Zombies:
sai Baba... change is here..Nigeria will rise again!
Buhari:
I never promised to pay unemployed Nigerians 5k each month.
Zombies:
No mind those Jonathanians. With their fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters
Badt guy!
Buhari :
We have started collection of data to enable us pay the unemployed graduates 5k.
Zombies :
Where are those TANoids that said Baba is not a promise keeper...shame on all PDP. Baba till 2023 !
Buhari:
I wont pay 5k to unemployed youths. Its not a priority !
Zombies:
Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k? What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u. Best president ever!
I wont be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and hear :
Buhari:
Unemployed Nigerians should pay 5k every month to the government.
His idiotic zombies will be like:
Zombies:
Think of what u can do for your country and not what your country can do for you. Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers wont pay
Abeg no vex o. Is this thing ordinary?

1 Like

Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by Owode1: 12:34am On Mar 10, 2016
B[quote author=Owode1 post=43633485][/quote]
Badt guy!
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by Nellybii: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2016
adonismuller:
This is what happens when you have three wives at home, then two big appointments, plus being an APC member....

Tell me,how can he be focused and not confused? Being an APC member alone makes one extra confused!

Nigeria is now being ruled by palm wine patronizers

Still better than being ruled by ogogoro boss.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by TijaniAbu: 2:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Unbundle in the morning. Bundle back in the night. Upandan daily. APC and lies. #Change2Chains we don enter one chance
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by dklex(m): 4:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Abeymills:
Dis govt is d clueless most currupt govt ever in d history of Nigeria no fuel no light no money no security of life n our property d roads are not safe Fulani demons are killing as they like bubu is thier grand patron

What about ur drunken master regime where every tom, dick and Harry can steal? Naa hatred go kill una, either u like it or not PMB will rule till 2019.
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by llade(m): 4:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Genius100:
The education system in Nigeria is terrible. It was obvious that NNPC was still one entity; they just reorganized the business units. Obviously most senators and most Nigerians complaining are victims of a failed education system
Funny
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
the most confused Government since 1960
No you are confused cos you don't read before you coment.
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by april7: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2016
The GEC of NUPENG & PENGASSAN had a marathon meeting with the Minister of Petroleum (State) and NNPC Top Mgt for several hours that ended this morning @ 4:30am on the on-going industrial action. After exhaustive deliberations, a resolution was signed by the two parties. In view of that, d INDUSTRIAL ACTION is hereby suspended. Details will be unveiled at a congress meeting soonest.
The GEC salutes your SOLIDARITY, UNDERSTANDING & COOPERATION.
NUPENGASSAN
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by CHIDIEJIOGU: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2016
onosmat:
Many of you just sit in your closet and abuse the President. Note that very many Nigerians voted him into power because the last regime did not add value to any part of the country. If NNPC has been operating at a loss, whose interests does it serve if it continues that way. Those unions who want the status quo maintained will soon face the wrath of the masses. They benefited from the status quo and are now commanding the minister to do their will. Why did they not impose their will on the past regime. NUPENG AND PENGASSAN know who they supported and voted for. Before you abuse the President, go to history and learn who know the oil industry better. How is your father better than Mr. President?

This is were you derailed. Nobody is against Implementing sound idea that will be beneficial.
What they are saying is Go through the proper channel.
We have Laws which has to be obeyed by all.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by Cannonleo(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Progress2468:
Which kind govt be this na?
We hardly know what to believe

APC SUPPORTERS ARE LIKE THIS
Example:
Buhari :
my government will pay unemployed Nigerians 5k every month.
Zombies:
sai Baba... change is here..Nigeria will rise again!
Buhari:
I never promised to pay unemployed Nigerians 5k each month.
Zombies:
No mind those Jonathanians. With their fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters
Buhari :
We have started collection of data to enable us pay the unemployed graduates 5k.
Zombies :
Where are those TANoids that said Baba is not a promise keeper...shame on all PDP. Baba till 2023 !
Buhari:
I wont pay 5k to unemployed youths. Its not a priority !
Zombies:
Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k? What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u. Best president ever!
I wont be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and hear :
Buhari:
Unemployed Nigerians should pay 5k every month to the government.
His idiotic zombies will be like:
Zombies:
Think of what u can do for your country and not what your country can do for you. Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers wont pay
Abeg no vex o. Is this thing ordinary?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my brother u just made my day with this piece mind if I copy ...
It is definitely not ordinary
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by KruggerINC(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
I swear. And more saddening is that they have many fools as supporters

The very fact that you have to call supporters of a different political ideology fools shows that you have nothing of intellectual importance to offer....hence you resort to insults and name calling .
Why don't you try to lay out some valid points and enlighten people on your position and you just might earn some respect as someone who has some level of intelligence instead of sitting there and throwing insults at people you might need tomorow.
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by 9icelook: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2016
Genius100:
The education system in Nigeria is terrible. It was obvious that NNPC was still one entity; they just reorganized the business units. Obviously most senators and most Nigerians complaining are victims of a failed education system

Waiting for one person with a better sense of understanding before i comment. Many people here are just saying jargons, the NNPC has been a failed entity for a very long time with mis-management funds and activities. something needs to be done to turn things around. We can't continue like this as a nation. Peolple need to put on their thinking cap.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by 989900: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Trying to evade the senate's stupidity. #kachikwusworking
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by 989900: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
If anyone has the time, try to watch a few senate proceedings and cross examination sessions . . . #facepalm.
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by Bolaadu(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
the most confused Government since 1960
D one dat is not confusing what did we archive from it nothing but fraud. let us try another system.
Re: We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu by Progress2468(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cannonleo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my brother u just made my day with this piece mind if I copy ...
It is definitely not ordinary

Carry go my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aranmolate Ayobami: ‘We Treated 15 Lekki Tollgate Shooting Victims’ / Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is / Diesel Price Hits N950/Litre, Manufacturers Fear Shutdowns, Job Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.