Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is (20836 Views)

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Indispensable85(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2022
“Don’t waste your time with me, I don’t sit on the fence. I am not one of those politicians that lie. Don’t bother to mention the names of all the aspirants in APC, I care less about who is the Vice President or who is not…

Bola TINUBU is the best, he is my choice. Tinubu will make a fantastic President. I have known him well for over 20years. More than 40% of the members of the National Assembly today, are there because of this man. He is our mentor, he is my leader. He has a talent for building leaders.

He is gifted and he is a unifier. Whatever name of any aspirant you can think of, let me save you the time…Tinubu is our choice”
https://twitter.com/Ninalowoazeez1/status/1519258590103621632?t=bu080ThieiZhGjLtL5fqUQ&s=19
~ Hon. Abdulrazak Namdas

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by psychalade: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2022
cool
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by naija4life247: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Wa ti ma gbo oo. Una go don dey hear am. The guy say make VP go to hell.

655 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Nigerialabalaba: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2022
Jungle don dey mature sumol sumol.
VP wey betray hin benefactor na hin wan become a moral leader?Impossicant!
Kano dey gidigba for Jagaban.
Jagaban 2023 na God's project for Nigeria . That na why Jagaban don go report all d odale ore to God in Mecca.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Radiant01(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2022
E choke ooo..this man is from Adamawa state

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by buckeyemedia: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2022
Indispensable85:
“Don’t waste your time with me, I don’t sit on the fence. I am not one of those politicians that lie. Don’t bother to mention the names of all the aspirants in APC, I care less about who is the Vice President or who is not…

Bola TINUBU is the best, he is my choice. Tinubu will make a fantastic President. I have known him well for over 20years. More than 40% of the members of the National Assembly today, are there because of this man. He is our mentor, he is my leader. He has a talent for building leaders.

He is gifted and he is a unifier. Whatever name of any aspirant you can think of, let me save you the time…Tinubu is our choice”

~ Hon. Abdulrazak Namdas
Of course, nonsensical MURIC member, are you not all together with white bedsheet around your waste in Mecca right now?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by buckeyemedia: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Jungle don dey mature sumol sumol.
VP wey betray hin benefactor na hin wan become a moral leader?Impossicant!
Kano dey gidigba for Jagaban.
Jagaban 2023 na God's project for Nigeria . That na why Jagaban don go report all d odale ore to God in Mecca.
Mr Man, no Southern Muslim will rule Nigeria (not yet anyway), an Ohaneze member would have governed Lagos State for 8 years, before that happens.

Abiola tried it, Christian Association of Nigeria CAN reported him & sdp to the Military, the election was annulled thanks to Arthur Nzeribe & his Association For A Better Nigeria (ABN).

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is wasting his time, if he was sellable, why didn’t APC choose him as Buhari’s running mate in the 2015 election?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by ArewaNorth: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Of course, nonsensical MURIC member, are you not all together with white bedsheet around your waste in Mecca right now?

buckeyemedia:
Mr Man, no Southern Muslim can rule Nigeria.

Abiola tried it, Christian Association of Nigeria CAN reported to the Military, the election was annulled thanks to Arthur Nzeribe.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is wasting his time, if he was sellable, why didn’t APC choose him as Buhari’s running mate in the 2015 election?

Is it not obvious this is the sole reason u hate Tinubu?
The fanaticism is slowly manifesting in u. If 2023 politics will go this way I don't think those u chastise will even consider APC. It seems ur bigotry will teach u the lesson of ur life in Nigeria's polity.
You spent years labelling someone as fanatic and today ur true colour is evolving!

103 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2022
When we tell ethnocentric and bigoted Nigerians that Tinubu is iconically popular amongst his peers, the kingmakers who decide Party representatives before the public cast a single vote, they resort to insults.

You lot can see confirmation from the horses mouth ba? Democracy is about respecting the will of the majority including those involved in the internal democratic votings of our major political Parties.

When ordinary Nigerians are demanding Buhari bully and disregard the democratic will of these guys, our leaderd at Party level, to scheme out BAT, do ordinary Nigerians then not deserve any misruler dictatorially foisted on them also?

Nigeris is the way it is because we all only do the right things when it suits us and have no qualms supporting wrongdoing when our interest is threatened.

More than 40% of the members of the National Assembly today, are there because of this man. He is our mentor, he is my leader. He has a talent for building leaders.

643 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by buckeyemedia: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2022
ArewaNorth:

The fanaticism is slowly manifesting in u. If 2023 politics will go this way I don't think those u chastise will even consider APC. It seems ur bigotry will teach u the lesson of ur life in Nigeria's polity.
You spent years labelling someone as fanatic and today ur true colour is evolving!
Keep quiet nonsense Mumu, is it not this same Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Mobil Nigeria Limited on Bishop Abayode Cole, that lived behind my street in Victoria Island off Balarabe Musa Crescent back in the days?

Do you think everyone is an oblivious Sycophant like you?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by F117nighthawk: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Of course why will he not,he will always be the choice of the corrupt, thugs, the unprincipled and those that can be bought with money, any decent, principled, honorable human being will never make him his or her their choice

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Keep quiet nonsense Mumu, is it not this same Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Mobil that lived behind my street in Victoria Island off Balarabe Musa Crescent back in the days?

Do you think everyone is an oblivious Sycophant like you?

What exactly are you saying? Learn to argue intelligently and relevantly like an educated, exposed, civilised and sophisticated person.

Frankly, your talk here makes you appear a backward villager and religious bigot.

In case you don't see it, more secularism in our politics is the only notion any young Nigerian must promote to show that we are ready, as more evolved versions of our forefathers, to take Nigeria to the next level.

656 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Of course why will he not,he will always be the choice of the corrupt, thugs, the unprincipled and those can be bought with money, any decent, principled, honorable human being will never make him his or her their choice

Write them off as "corrupt thugs" all you want. This only shows that you are a coward and a loser.

Those men and women did not create those positions. They fought to win those existing seats from the votes they recieved from their constituencies.

Whether their intentions are good or bad, I salute them. They are gladiators with balls unlike you.

They fought to get involved while a coward like you sits on the sideline calling them names and looking down at them as "corrupt thugs" yet they are deciding the future of you, your children and your grandchildren. Do you have no shame?

Look in the mirror to see the coward and empty barrel letting Nigeria, and even his own children, down

634 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by buckeyemedia: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dsalvo:

Write them off as "corrupt thugs" all you want. This only shows that you are a coward and a loser.

Those men and women did not create those positions. They fought to win those existing seats from the votes they recieved from their constituencies.

Whether their intentions are good or bad, I salute them. They are gladiators with balls unlike you.

They fought to get involved while a coward like you sits on the sideline calling them names and look down at them as "corrupt thugs" yet they are deciding the future of you, your children and your grandchildren. Do you have no shame?

Look in the mirror to see the coward and empty barrel letting Nigeria, and even his own children, down
More than 40% of the members of the National Assembly today, are there because of this man. He is our mentor, he is my leader. He has a talent for building leaders.

No wonder those legislathieves can’t make any decent laws under this administration?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Historical Mumurist on Nairaland, wish you made any sense.

Go & make Bola Tinubu President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Let an Igbo man become Governor of Lagos State, before you preach all this nonsense ”more secularism in our politics is the only notion any young Nigerian must promote to show that we are ready”.

Lol. See them. Covetous usurpers always eyeing what belongs to others. Why should the priority of Igbos be to govern Lagos when your 5 SE States are epitomes of hideous misrule? I.e the worst in Nigeria?

Is Lagos an Igbo State? The arrogance of you people is comical. Walahi.

646 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by mrvitalis(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tinubu would be APC candidate if Buhari backs him
Anyone Buhari backs would win is as simple as that

Of Buhari doesn't have a candidate he won't care who became chairman of the party

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Indispensable85(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Wipe your salty tears ok?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by PrinceOfLagos: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
He said "Don't mind those politicians that lie".

So he meant that some politicians been lieing to Tinubu because of the money they want to get from him ?

I pity Tinubu, by the time this northerners are done with him and his ill gotten money, he go wish ground open swallow am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by F117nighthawk: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yes he will always be the Choice of people like u, who lacks morals decency principles and who had sold Nigeria to the looters in the system, no wonder Lagos is controlled by thuggery, agberos, dishonorable and negative vibes, The system frustrate legitimate businesses and stresses to death the innocent citizens. While the vile, cruel and corrupt, keep thriving.
Dsalvo:

They fought to get involved while a coward like you sits on the sideline calling them names and look down at them as "corrupt thugs" yet they are deciding the future of you, your children and your grandchildren. Do you have no shame?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Yes he will always be the Choice of people like u, who lacks morals decency principles and who had sold Nigeria to the looters in the system, no wonder Lagos is controlled by thuggery, agberos, dishonorable and negative vibes, The system frustrate legitimate businesses and stresses to death the innocent citizens. While the vile, cruel and corrupt, keep thriving.

Lol. The vile and corrupt folks are not mortals like you? Coward.

How did men like Fashola and Sanwo Olu get where they did when we can all accept they are not "cruel and vile"?

They bravely got involved in public administration and made themselves available to deliver change from within.

Evil thrive when good men do nothing. That is the case with cowards like you and the reason Nigeria is horrendously misruled.

What I have learned from experience is that a lot of Nigerians, regardless of ethnicity, are cowards and it is the braver Nigerians, whether they are good or bad, and also regardless of ethnicity, leading us.

619 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Northerners dey play games with SW for deir head. Wen dem go strike, ehn. I go too laff when June come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by donb06: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
ArewaNorth:

If the North can bring forth a Christian vice then no problem... His bigotry is deep seated in the fact that the North will not want a Christian vice so stop the Hypocrisy.
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by ArewaNorth: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
donb06:

If the North can bring forth a Christian vice then no problem... His bigotry is deep seated in the fact that the North will not want a Christian vice so stop the Hypocrisy.
Have u ever heard the opinion of Northerners about it? Politics isn't abt satisfying ethno-religious desires but interest and permutations to win election!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by F117nighthawk: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
If your man is truly brave as u claimed and call people like me coward, Let him with all confidence and bravely walk the streets of lagos freely with security aids and see what people will do to him,your likes and Co had been bought with is corrupt dirty money so I don't expect anything good or meaningful to come out of your compromised mouth, enough said here
quote author=Dsalvo post=112344503]

Lol. The vile and corrupt folks are not mortals like you? Coward.

How did men like Fashola and Sanwo Olu get where they did when we csan all accept they are not "cruel and vile"?

They bravely got involved in public administration and madd themselves available to deliver change from within.

Evil thrive when good men do nothing. Thatvis the case with cowards lije you and the reason Nigeria is horrendously misruled.

What I have learned from experience is that a lot of Nigerians, regardless of ethnicity, are coward and it is the braver Nigerians, whether they are good or bad, and also regardless of ethnicity, leading us. [/quote]
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by KUNZEH(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nice one
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by reallest(f): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
I prefer Osibanjo though

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jagaban 2023 no shaking

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aliyu Tola, A Man, Is The Commissioner For Women Affairs In Adamawa / Governor Ajimobi Visits Olubadan Over Death Of His Wife (Photos) / APC, Governors, Ministers Oppose Amaechi As Buhari’s Campaign DG For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.