Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Photonews: Aregbesola Appoints, First Female Chancellor Of A Public University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photonews: Aregbesola Appoints, First Female Chancellor Of A Public University (1989 Views)

Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC / Photonews: Aregbesola Commissions Oodua 90.9 FM / Photonews: Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing School Projects In Ilesha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photonews: Aregbesola Appoints, First Female Chancellor Of A Public University by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2016
More aregberascal headlines as an engineer

Re: Photonews: Aregbesola Appoints, First Female Chancellor Of A Public University by shaddoww: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
Look at this illiterate governor

Alele Williams was VC of UNIBEN in the 90's
Why do you fools not reserch your lies before hand?
Vice-chancellor and Chancellor na d same thing?
Re: Photonews: Aregbesola Appoints, First Female Chancellor Of A Public University by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Why una dey like lie

Aregberascal that claimed that he is a 1980 graduate of Mechanical Engineering in his inec form?

Aregberascal that claimed to have worked as Chief engineer at Airport Hotel, ikeja?

Ye same useless goat that Tinubu appointed him as commissioner of works in Lagos state?

It appears you lack understanding. What I said is that it is "ogbeni" that he uses as his title, not "engineer".
Re: Photonews: Aregbesola Appoints, First Female Chancellor Of A Public University by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

It appears you lack understanding. What I said is that it is "ogbeni" that he uses as his title, not "engineer".

Will you dare deny that he has never gone around calling himself engineer claiming to be a graduate of Mechanical Engineering ?

Before the Odenni title was he not referred to as engineer rough aregberascal?

Here are excerpts of "Rough"before his wife renamed him Raufu

Your husband was a radical when you met him and his nickname then was ‘Rough.’ How did you cope with him then?

When we met, he did not have any religion according to him. He was an atheist. He said his name was Rough, I asked him what is the meaning of ‘Rough.’ He said that was what his friends called him. I asked him, are you a Muslim of a Christian? He said he did not have a religion but his mummy was a Muslim and his daddy was an Alhaji. That gave me the confidence that he was a Muslim and I made up my mind there and then that I was going to turn him to a practicing Muslim. He also told me that he did not want friendship but marriage. I asked him why the rush? That such was not possible. He said he had earlier made up his mind not to marry, but now that he had seen me he had changed his mind. That he was going to marry me, straight off.

What will you say was the attraction then? Was it the beauty? Because he said he usually pass the front of your house and he sees you at a particular spot?

That was what he told me. He said anytime he was passing by, he was always seeing me at a particular place in front of my parents’ house. I told him later, I said if you want to marry me, go and bring your parents to come and meet my parents. He said no, that he will meet my parents himself. I told him then, don’t tell them you are Rough. Tell them you are Raufu. He said he does not tell lies, that he will tell them the truth. And true to his words, when my daddy called him and asked him his name, he said his name was Rough. I told my daddy he should not mind him that his name is Raufu. My daddy asked me, are you sure he is not Raphael? I said no, his name is Raufu. Alhamdullilahi, I was able to gradually change everything.

http://encomium.ng/classics-the-pains-and-joys-of-being-married-to-aregbesola-wife/
Re: Photonews: Aregbesola Appoints, First Female Chancellor Of A Public University by Johnnyessence(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Will you dare deny that he has never gone around calling himself engineer claiming to be a graduate of Mechanical Engineering ?

Before the Odenni title was he not referred to as engineer rough aregberascal?

Here are excerpts of "Rough"before his wife renamed him Raufu

http://encomium.ng/classics-the-pains-and-joys-of-being-married-to-aregbesola-wife/

pls what did aregbe do to u hmmm?
Re: Photonews: Aregbesola Appoints, First Female Chancellor Of A Public University by zeezoom: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
Look at this illiterate governor

Alele Williams was VC of UNIBEN in the 90's
Why do you fools not reserch your lies before hand?
Sir, na Chancellor ooooo, no be VC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Claims She's Adopted By Buhari(Her Certificate Of Adoption Wil Blow Ur Mind / President. Buhari before travelling!!!pics / See The Crowd That Came Out As Fayose Storms Gbonyin 4 Stomach Infrastructure(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.