Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Blast Haters For Complaining About Her Outfit To The Amvca - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Blast Haters For Complaining About Her Outfit To The Amvca (902 Views)

Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants / Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Eniola Badmus' Outfit At The AMVCA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Blast Haters For Complaining About Her Outfit To The Amvca by Lenny5k: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
It’s no news that Nigerians are some of the most opinionated people in the world and they take no prisoners when having a go at you. This trait doesn’t apply to the ordinary folks alone but also to Celebrities, Government officials and public figures. Just recently we saw Senator Dino Malaye trading words with Governor Oshiomhole of Edo State. Today we see Nollywood’s Ibinabo Fiberesima speaking out via her official Facebook account to those that trashed and condemned the outfit she wore to the African Movies Viewers Choice Awards. Ibinabo took her time to explain that she wore #MadeInNaija outfit and was very pleased with it. See her post below

OK enough of the AMVCA2016 awards. Congratulations to all the winners and nominees. Weldone Africa for raising the bar on film making. Thanks haters for making me trend. I wore Ankara and they want to eat me raw. I heard it was Africa Movies Award and I promoted Africa with my attire. All made in Nigeria. I am proud of Nigeria. And very proud of the designer Rikaotobyme who worked so hard to create my outfit. You are the best. I had the most fun with my colleagues. It was fun reuniting with them after soo long. I am a happy woman today blessed with the Grace of God. I pray people find and know what happiness truly is in their lifetimes. And most importantly I pray people know God. He is real.

More Pics :http://.com/2016/03/09/ibinabo-fiberesima-blast-haters-for-complaining-about-her-outfit-to-the-amvca/

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Blast Haters For Complaining About Her Outfit To The Amvca by Imortal001: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Daddy showkey weed dey worry her!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Blast Haters For Complaining About Her Outfit To The Amvca by axortedbabe(f): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
In everything
People must talk,so live ur life as e please u n ur God..
Those legs no bad sha..

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Blast Haters For Complaining About Her Outfit To The Amvca by Lenny5k: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
axortedbabe:
In everything
People must talk,so live ur life as e please u n ur God..
Those legs no bad sha..

Exactly! People must talk
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Blast Haters For Complaining About Her Outfit To The Amvca by Flexherbal(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
I know she will never wear that shirt again.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Blast Haters For Complaining About Her Outfit To The Amvca by wabdesigns(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why do Nigerians call critics haters? Even the best international sensations received criticism

(1) (Reply)

See How Cameroonians Showed Wizkid Love As He Performs In Front Of 20k Fans(pics / Happy Birthday To MYSELF (my First Topic On Nairaland) / Kemi Adetiba Still On British/nigerian Boxer Anthony Joshua...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.