Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Grand Finale Of Etisalat Prize For A Literature To Hold May 19 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Grand Finale Of Etisalat Prize For A Literature To Hold May 19 (471 Views)

Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Etisalat Prize For Literature Announces 2018 Call For Entries / Etisalat Prize For Literature Flash Fiction Award For Short Fiction Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand Finale Of Etisalat Prize For A Literature To Hold May 19 by 9jabuzzdotcom: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2016

The countdown to the Etisalat Prize for literature, one of the unarguably biggest literature prize in Africa has officially begun.

The shortlisted writers are: South African authors Penny Busetto with her book, The Story of Anna P, as Told by Herself and Rehana Rossouw, author of What Will People Say? as well as Democratic Republic of Congo’s Fiston Mwanza Mujila, author Tram 83.

The grand finale comes up on the 19th of March and would take place at the Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos. 2013 own was won by NoViolet Bulawayo (Zimbabwe), 2014 was won by Songeziwe Mahlangu (Penumbra). We can’t wait to see who would win 2015 own.

Go to their website for mor details.

Source: http://9jabuzz.com.ng/lit-scene-countdown-to-grand-finale-of-etisalat-prize-for-a-literature-holds-march-19/

Re: Grand Finale Of Etisalat Prize For A Literature To Hold May 19 by Babacele: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
I'm interested o
Re: Grand Finale Of Etisalat Prize For A Literature To Hold May 19 by Babacele: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
I'm interested o, Remenzack,amicable etc make una write award winning stuffs ooo. etisalat money sweet.

1 Like

Re: Grand Finale Of Etisalat Prize For A Literature To Hold May 19 by RemenZack(f): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Babacele:
I'm interested o, Remenzack,amicable etc make una write award winning stuffs ooo. etisalat money sweet.
Thanks for the mention. I'm interested as well.
Re: Grand Finale Of Etisalat Prize For A Literature To Hold May 19 by Babacele: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
RemenZack:
Thanks for the mention. I'm interested as well.
lols

(1) (Reply)

An Ebook Membership Site / ​september And New / Road To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.