Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] (61806 Views)

Pictures That Girls That Have Dated Apc-like Boyfriends Can Easily Relate To. / A Proof That Girls Have For Long Been Loving Guys With Cars Since Young Age / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
What of a guy with Jincheng okada? undecided
??lipsrsealed
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Demmzy15(m): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
??lipsrsealed
grin Your signature, what did i do wrong? grin grin
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by wiZbanky(m): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutehector:
lol, phew, i"v got her number already..
I hope it lasts...girls and ride though
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin Your signature, what did i do wrong? grin grin
Need I remind You?undecided

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Demmzy15(m): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Need I remind You?undecided

Yes Aunty!! cheesy
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:04am On Mar 10, 2016
KingRex1:
In light of this, you sentenced to havin a bf with okada nd helmet

grin grin grin grin you wan kill am?
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by titi4fola(f): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Rollar:
S'not. Liar, liar tongue
I ain't a liar mister, if u insist but if you insist u self oniro kiss
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by habsydiamond(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2016
Anything mobile, are you saying ladies will rush u even if u are cruzzing a Pickup, 9.11, tipper, Akoto and so on. I think now I have to bring in my dads pick up.
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2016
OH SH*T
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by titi4fola(f): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Rollar:
S'not. Liar, liar tongue
I ain't Lie M.....
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2016
titi4fola:
I ain't a liar mister, if u insist but if you insist u self oniro kiss
Haha. Wish I had a paint bucket cover back then, so we'd have had us some fun time of our own wink
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by AlexVercetti(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2016
And its true...Wen I was in d uni, which gurl go even look at me, not to talk of saying Hi...But wen I finally had a jeep, strange gurls I don't even know were calling me, talking to me, flirting, etc...To d extent, dey even stop me while driving to know me better. ..I had mad fun till graduation. .I knew what dey wanted, I gave dem what dey wanted in "bed"...I have no regrets..I showed no mercy wen dey wanted things to go further. ..Cuz I knew its cuz of d ride that's why dey were wit me...
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by queenaisha(f): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
i love cars..sticking my head outside..the window and my hair goes "fly fly like an angel"
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by titi4fola(f): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rollar:
Haha. Wish I had a paint bucket cover back then, so we'd have had us some fun time of our own wink
it's never too late smiley
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
titi4fola:
it's never too late smiley
Aww cheesy

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Jamieoyel: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
I don't.. I have car sickness..embarassed I puke and feel dizzy..it gets messy.

I prefer Guys with Power bikes anyways!grin A guy Wearing An helmet is Super hawt!

u're fake
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by jbblues24(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2019
This is fab and radiant mate sad
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 11:19am On May 31, 2019
Splendid atmosphere mate shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) / When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.