Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family (7125 Views)

I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Siena:

Lady, why not disclose whatever you need to here? Keep it all open, after all, it's the same people here who will be privy to all your details that MAY be able to donate to your cause.
I Wish To Disclose Everythings But Due To Security Reasons And For The Benefit Of My Job, Who Knoows If Someone from My Department Will Be Online Reading This, And Its Will Looks Disgracing By Me Begging For Help On Nairaland.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
kolasoladone:
I Wish To Disclose Everythings But Due To Security Reasons And For The Benefit Of My Job, Who Knoows If Someone from My Department Will Be Online Reading This, And Its Will Looks Disgracing By Me Begging For Help On Nairaland.

I'm sure you'll find a way to disguise whatever sensitive details you post here, your choices are pretty limited.

Besides, getting the boot from a job that hasn't paid you a wage for 10 months - would that really be such a bad thing?
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Siena:

I'm sure you'll find a way to disguise whatever sensitive details you post here, your choices are pretty limited.

Besides, getting the boot from a job that hasn't paid you a wage for 10 months - would that really be such a bad thing?
Brother, I Very Sure Of What Am Saying And Am Afraid Of My Yansh Been Open. Sir, This Is The 10th Month, And To God Who Made Me, If I Get The Salary Today, Half Of Will Not Be Enough To Clear A Down Debt For Feading And Living Expenses Of My Children
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Ishilove: 2:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Why do I find the OP hard to believe?

2 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by uboma(m): 3:42am On Mar 11, 2016
kolasoladone:
Brother, I Very Sure Of What Am Saying And Am Afraid Of My Yansh Been Open. Sir, This Is The 10th Month, And To God Who Made Me, If I Get The Salary Today, Half Of Will Not Be Enough To Clear A Down Debt For Feading And Living Expenses Of My Children

As it stands now, you have no choice than to spill everything here in the open. You have been acting so fishy from the start, so everyone is already suspicious about you.

I still want to give you benefit of the doubt but come out clean here if your story is true.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 5:39am On Mar 11, 2016
So the OP, Pm'ed and ultimately emailed me. I will break down the content of her email here :

1. She emailed me with an email address that had the name "Mrs muritala Kehinde"

2 . Her real name is not Muritala Kehinde but something else which i'll call " Mrs A".

3. She works at Bursary dept.

4. Mr Yussuf is one of her boss, Mrs Awoyemi used to be the HOD but not anymore( quoted verbatim)

5. Mrs Muritala Kehinde came to visit her, saw her poor living conditions and advised her to go seek for help online.

6. She does not want to put her real names ie Mrs A online because she THINKS she might be sacked by her employers if they see it. Huh
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 5:50am On Mar 11, 2016
My response to her.

1. Mrs Muritala Kehinde also gave you password to her email address right or she's the one typing your mails right? You also trust her enough as to want to receive "donations" with her account or you don't have a bank account?

2. I will confirm the identity and status of "Mrs A" later today from the school.

3. From data collection in secretarial department to Bursary right? Ok so what do you do at Bursary dept?

4. Mrs olubunmi Fadairo was her boss earlier yesterday, now it's Mr Yussuf, plus Mrs Awoyemi(the HOD) being her partner.

4B. As at yesterday evening, Mrs Awoyemi is the HOD of Bursary dept. Please OP, when was she removed and replaced by who? Make una help me see:

http://tasce.edu.ng/tasce2012/?in=st&sst=111

5. I see. Really? cheesy

6. Utter rubbish! How is begging for help a crime? Why would anyone sack you because you asked for help?

I will still confirm who "Mrs A" is to the school although I know the OP is lying and would probably come up with more rubbish.

1 Like

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Acidosis(m): 6:12am On Mar 11, 2016
It is not difficult to detect OP's game plan.

There is actually someone undergoing the pains and agony she described here, but that person is not the OP.

From my own conviction, OP is trying to use the agony of a woman who has never been on Nairaland to retrieve cash from unsuspecting individuals.

She has the (answers) to most of the (questions) because she has a little bit of 1st and 2nd hand information about the school, the widow and the job.

(My opinion)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by blank(f): 6:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Acidosis:
It is not difficult to detect OP's game plan.

There is actually someone undergoing the pains and agony she described here, but that person is not the OP.

From my own conviction, OP is trying to use the agony of a woman who has never been on Nairaland to retrieve cash from unsuspecting individuals.

She has the question to most of the answers because she has a little bit of 1st and 2nd hand information about the school, the widow and the job.

(My opinion)

I don't think they are being owed salary.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by luciouscookie: 6:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Interesting!
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Acidosis(m): 6:16am On Mar 11, 2016
blank:

I don't think they are being owed salary.
May be her Intel gave her an old information.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Gone are the days of posting account number and funds start rolling in
Before you post any story be prepared to answer lots of questions, have your privacy invaded and be verified
If you have nothing to hide or you are not a scammer, then you wont have a problem doing this.
If you are not prepared to do that, then don't bother wasting your time and data by opening any thread
Nairalanders have learnt the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by cococandy(f): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Acidosis(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2016
There is no better way to verify her info than ask her to provide details of her phone number(s).

It is not difficult to run a check on old lines like 0803, 0806, 0802, 0805, etc (don't fall for 071, 081, 090 and other new telephone lines).

This check alone is not totally reliable as she could present the numbers of the real Widow.

It is not a difficult task to mimic and impersonate a widow, get her account number (in the pretence that someone wants to send me money), while you sit back at home expecting alerts on the widow's account, after all business must boom.

Since she initially claimed Muritala Kehinde, demand that she provide details about her twin sister - Muritala Taiwo or Muritala Idowu.

I hope to meet identical twin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2016
Jeez! No wonder people with genuine problems dont get help, but yet she get so much attention over here. There is a young man, gracesome, about to drop out of school, he is totally ignored.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by 4nobody4every1: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Dodgy story to hoodwink gullible members, @ Op continue with you fake stories l am coming back to transfer money to your account grin grin
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Chei my People, my worst fears have been confirmed, OP is SCAM not that I didnt know from get go considering her storyline :
She was data collector at secretarial department.
She works with Mrs Fadairo( Mrs Fadairo does not exist in the school's Bursary Dept)
Mr Yussuf is the HOD. (HOD IS Mrs Awoyemi)
Mrs Awoyemi is her partner( HOD partner with non-academic staff, over what?
She works in Bursary dept. etc

I called and spoke to the "Mrs A" who she claimed to be.

1. The woman is not a widow. She was even at work when i called.
2. I told the woman what happened and trust me, the woman heaped millions of generational curses on the OP who is obviously Muritala Kehinde .
Heavy conc. Yoruba Epe. Even Mr Yussuf joined in the cursefest.

OP, As you have declared and invited curses upon yourself, so shall it be for you.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by 4nobody4every1: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2016
[[s]quote author=kolasoladone post=43629849]Good day good soul of this forum, my name is mrs muritala, am from omu eleni, ijebu. am also a widow since 2004, i have 3 children, i work at TAI SOLARIN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TASCE), Omu eleni, ijebu. Please since i lost my husband in 2004, we all depends on my salary which is just N25k by now but things were not really going well with us as there is nobody from my husband family that even ask after the children or to know how they are living, but as things were difficult, i decided with my children that ayomide whose is the first son to stop the admission process due to insufficient funds and learn a furniture and let the twins to continue to the secondary level. Please, they are now waiting to write their ss3 waec. we have been living in hardship and poverty, why i came here is to beg every good people of this forum to help me and my children financially, things is still much difficult for us to the extends that we drank only garri for 4 days without any other foods. my twins has been so much unhappy and and just because of unpaid salary by ogun state government, its over 10 months we have recieved a salary from the government of ogun state at tasce ijebu, but please i am here begging the good people of the forum to please help me, no amount is small please for the sake of God. me and my children are suffering, even my landlord is fighting us because of 6 months rent we are owing. please i am very sorry for this post because i know this forum is not a charity organization but i don't want us to die in silent. please help me and family with anything you have. Thanks very much for understanding. [/quote][/s] angry angry

3 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Acidosis(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin well done ma

2 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by 4nobody4every1: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
kolasoladone:
[/s] angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2016
I'm not really surprised at the outcome of Ify's digging - from experience, I knew she'd get to the bottom of this all too obvious ruse. She is one of the few ladies on here I respect, and have a lot of time for. If she says this is fraudulent, then it is.

I did suspect the thread starter was a con artist, but I wanted to give him / her the benefit of doubt, and not jump the gun by tagging him / her as a thief. Shame!

1 Like

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by byvan03: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP you should be ashamed of yourself, genuine people don't get help anymore because of people like you undecided.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by PresVA: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmmmm, odiegwu. . Weldone Ify..

Meanyl, those of you that wanted to help the 'fraudulent' Op can check out this thread and see if you can help..
https://www.nairaland.com/2973314/please-dont-want-drop-out
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by damiso(f): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Shame on you OP.. angry

Well done ify.

1 Like

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Great job, ifyalways! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
As for you, kolasoladone, fear God. Don't bring curses upon yourself and generations yet unborn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
PresVA:
Hmmmmm, odiegwu. . Weldone Ify..

Meanyl, those of you that wanted to help the 'fraudulent' Op can check out this thread and see if you can help..
https://www.nairaland.com/2973314/please-dont-want-drop-out
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by blank(f): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
@Ifyalways,

Are the staff really being owed salary even if it is for a month?

2 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
shocked wow
ifyalways:
Chei my People, my worst fears have been confirmed, OP is SCAM not that I didnt know from get go considering her storyline :
She was data collector at secretarial department.
She works with Mrs Fadairo( Mrs Fadairo does not exist in the school's Bursary Dept)
Mr Yussuf is the HOD. (HOD IS Mrs Awoyemi)
Mrs Awoyemi is her partner( HOD partner with non-academic staff, over what?
She works in Bursary dept. etc

I called and spoke to the "Mrs A" who she claimed to be.

1. The woman is not a widow. She was even at work when i called.
2. I told the woman what happened and trust me, the woman heaped millions of generational curses on the OP who is obviously Muritala Kehinde .
Heavy conc. Yoruba Epe. Even Mr Yussuf joined in the cursefest.

OP, As you have declared and invited curses upon yourself, so shall it be for you.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ogawisdom(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oops busted all give me money on nl are scam I have always known, I listen to give me job threads more tongue

Op thunder fire u, I kw u r a lazy man n deserve to b burnt alive with old tire n fuel angry

1 Like

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
ogawisdom:
Oops busted all give me money on nl are scam I have always known, I listen to give me job threads more tongue

Op thunder fire u, I kw u r a lazy man n deserve to b burnt alive with old tire n fuel angry

He / she deserves to be burnt alive for a failed attempt to obtain money by deception?
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
ogawisdom:

a fallacy of hasty generalization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It True That Men Can Smell When Women Are Hot? / Thank you / Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.