Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family (7113 Views)

I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good day good soul of this forum, my name is mrs muritala, am from omu eleni, ijebu. am also a widow since 2004, i have 3 children, i work at TAI SOLARIN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TASCE), Omu eleni, ijebu. Please since i lost my husband in 2004, we all depends on my salary which is just N25k by now but things were not really going well with us as there is nobody from my husband family that even ask after the children or to know how they are living, but as things were difficult, i decided with my children that ayomide whose is the first son to stop the admission process due to insufficient funds and learn a furniture and let the twins to continue to the secondary level. Please, they are now waiting to write their ss3 waec. we have been living in hardship and poverty, why i came here is to beg every good people of this forum to help me and my children financially, things is still much difficult for us to the extends that we drank only garri for 4 days without any other foods. my twins has been so much unhappy and and just because of unpaid salary by ogun state government, its over 10 months we have recieved a salary from the government of ogun state at tasce ijebu, but please i am here begging the good people of the forum to please help me, no amount is small please for the sake of God. me and my children are suffering, even my landlord is fighting us because of 6 months rent we are owing. please i am very sorry for this post because i know this forum is not a charity organization but i don't want us to die in silent. please help me and family with anything you have. Thanks very much for understanding.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=20pt]The number you have dialed is not available at the moment, please try again later[/size]
wait

wait
[size=20pt]To copy this tune for #50,press 1[/size]

6 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by cassidy1996(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
@ Souljeezy it seems ur nt well...
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
cassidy1996:
@ Souljeezy it seems ur nt well...
woht makes u tink am not "well"?
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Souljeezy:
[size=20pt]The number you have dialed is not available at the moment, please try again later[/size]
wait

wait
[size=20pt]To copy this tune for #50,press 1[/size]
Brother, Please I Am Not Here To Deceived Anybody, Rather To Beg For The Living Of My Family. Pls If U Have Anybody At TASCE, OMU IJEBU, Pls U Can Investigate.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Pineapp: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Gold or silver I have none,but wishes and prayers that help will locate you sooner than you expect because the whole truth is,the sole purpose of seeking assistance from public forums was defeated the very day liers and impostors took over the media.

Secondly,try going to seek assistance from your church or mosque. Or go to any of these orthodox churches e.g Catholic church,I'm aware of a group called 'St. Vincent De Paul,they'd be of help.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pineapp:
Gold or silver I have none,but wishes and prayers that help will locate you sooner than you expect because the whole truth is,the sole purpose of seeking assistance from public forums was defeated the very day liers and impostors took over the media.
Amen. Thank You
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 3:30am On Mar 10, 2016
As usual. . .

You no tell us what you do at TAI. Are u a lecturer and what department? Are u a non-teaching staff?

Una see as dis economy bend mouth so, it's therefore extremely difficult to see anyone's shishi via scam no matter how "emotional" the packaged story sounds. No be now again.

2 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2016
ifyalways:
As usual. . .

You no tell us what you do at TAI. Are u a lecturer and what department? Are u a non-teaching staff?

Una see as dis economy bend mouth so, it's therefore extremely difficult to see anyone's shishi via scam no matter how "emotional" the packaged story sounds. No be now again.
Am A Non Teaching Staf3
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2016
kolasoladone:
Am A Non Teaching Staf3
What exactly do u do?
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2016
ifyalways:
What exactly do u do?
Secterial Department, I Work With The Secetary.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2016
kolasoladone:
Secterial Department, I Work With The Secetary.
You can't even spell your job position. So you work with the secretary as what?

Secretary to who exactly?

1 Like

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by uboma(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2016
ifyalways:

What exactly do u do?

Once you confirm that she is legit, please call me out. I will like to contribute something.

Thanks
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2016
ifyalways:

You can't even spell your job position. So you work with the secretary as what?

Secretary to who exactly?
Am Very Sorry For The Spelling, I Work With Mrs Olubunmi Fadairo. And My Job Is Collection Of Students Data
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2016
kolasoladone:
Am Very Sorry For The Spelling, I Work With Mrs Olubunmi Fadairo. And My Job Is Collection Of Students Data
I was in touch with the school admin and they do not know any Mrs Olubunmi Fadairo nor you ie Mrs Muritala Kehinde. I was also told there is nothing like secretarial department nor owning any staff over 3 months salary BUT your claims can be verified if you :

Provide the specific department you claim to work with/for.

Provide the name of Mrs Fadairo's HOD who will in turn be able to know who your boss, Mrs Fadairo is.

I have a feeling i already know where this would end but I'm giving you benefit of doubt to provide answers to the questions above.

7 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2016
uboma:

Once you confirm that she is legit, please call me out. I will like to contribute something.

Thanks
I will.

1 Like

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by byvan03: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Why aren't you seeking for job offer but money? Well the FBI is already on your case cool. Good job Ify.

4 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2016
ifyalways:

I was in touch with the school admin and they do not know any Mrs Olubunmi Fadairo nor you ie Mrs Muritala Kehinde. I was also told there is nothing like secretarial department nor owning any staff over 3 months salary BUT your claims can be verified if you :

Provide the name of Mrs Fadairo's HOD who will in turn be able to know who your boss, Mrs Fadairo is.

I have a feeling i already know where this would end but I'm giving you benefit of doubt to provide answers to the questions above.

Wow. Ify, please get out your sharpest spade, and dig deep. I am also willing to help, but I don't want to be taken for a mug either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
ifyalways:

Pls Ma, Its Tasce Not Tasued, I Work In The Busary. And Ouq Head Of Department Is Mr Yussuf, And My Partner Is Mrs Awoyemi Amd Mrs Odus. Pls I Not Here To Scam Anybody. Pls
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Its Tai Solarin College Of Education Not Tai Solarin University Of Education. Pls
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
kolasoladone:
Pls Ma, Its Tasce Not Tasued, I Work In The Busary. And Ouq Head Of Department Is Mr Yussuf, And My Partner Is Mrs Awoyemi Amd Mrs Odus. Pls I Not Here To Scam Anybody. Pls
There's no confusion about the school dear.

Mrs Awoyemi is the HOD of Bursary dept and Mr Yussuf works under her.

Mr Yussuf said he does not know you ie mrs Muritala Kehinde.

How can Mrs Awoyemi, the Head of Bursary dept/School bursar be your " Partner "? Remember you said in the morning that you are a non-academic staff undecided

Once more madam, what exactly is your designation/ job position?

Who is your direct boss?

Perhaps you have another name besides "Muritala Kehinde"?

5 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
@Sienna, On it. smiley
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Agbaletu: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Well done madam Ify!

1 Like

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by asalimpo(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Why no response from her?

First flag. N25k/m is too poor a salary from a state institution.

2. Not paid for 10 months? That's too long a stretch. How would they have survived that long?

How much wouldve been reserved in savings to carry them through the period?

I could be wrong but they raise flags.
If the op is serious, she should have complied with the questions. Nobody wants to throw money away or be the victim of a scam ,so the op should understand the y the scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is serious. I had started planning sending something. Great job Ifyalways.

Mrs. Murtala we are waiting for your sincere response.

Maybe you should reach ifyalways privately. If you cannot disclose more info about yourself. If you are genuine.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rukemi291:

Maybe you should reach ifyalways privately. If you cannot disclose more info about yourself. If you are genuine.
Reach me privately for what again really? She's already dropped her name and account number thinking that we'll wire her money once we hear "hungry children" so what else is the privacy for.

She's got no answers for me because she is not real, assuming it's even a female.

From secretary to Bursary and mother of it all, claiming the School Bursar is " her partner ". Partnering what biko? That is besides the fact that she don't even know who is the HOD as she said Mr Yussuf is the HOD.

Look at her defence abi na response here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2980775/unpaid-salary-suffering-family

Well, I'm still expecting her response here.

3 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Onegai(f): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ifyalwys, remind me not to make up any story to you grin

2 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by uboma(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rukemi291:

I concur.

The op can contact ifyalways privately if she is reluctant to reveal personal information on this forum.

I will accept ifyalways final conclusion on this matter, i trust her judgement.

1 Like

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kai, Ifyalways, you be proper FBI grin

4 Likes

Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
ifyalways:

Reach me privately for what again really? She's already dropped her name and account number thinking that we'll wire her money once we hear "hungry children" so what else is the privacy for.

She's got no answers for me because she is not real, assuming it's even a female.

From secretary to Bursary and mother of it all, claiming the School Bursar is " her partner ". Partnering what biko? That is besides the fact that she don't even know who is the HOD as she said Mr Yussuf is the HOD.

oh boy. I didn't see the account number post sef. God bless you for saving my hard earned cash... till she comes put clean.

Abeg mynd44 should close other threads she created on this matter. Let only this one be active, pls.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
ifyalways:

Pls Am Ready To Disclose Everything To You If I Can Get Intouch With U Ma.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
kolasoladone:
Pls Am Ready To Disclose Everything To You If I Can Get Intouch With U Ma.

Lady, why not disclose whatever you need to here? Keep it all open, after all, it's the same people here who will be privy to all your details that MAY be able to donate to your cause.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Cabinet Drawer 5ft By 4ft For Sale @ 30k / Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg / How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.