Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Dont Let Your Jamb Score Weak Or Define You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dont Let Your Jamb Score Weak Or Define You (535 Views)

After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? / OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score / Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Let Your Jamb Score Weak Or Define You by adedcrown: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
JAMB Scores this year is said to be rubbish by some candidates, especially for those who didn't get what they expected. To those who scored high, they were given "Additional 40 marks" . While those that scored low, marks were deducted.

Apart from candidates that sat on the 27th and 29th, I think everyone else has no complaint. JAMB used the candidates that sat on the 27th and 29th as experiments. It's cruel, but they are just a stumbling block.

Be that as it may, most candidates are lashing out at those with high marks, even those with high marks claim they deserve more. In tests like this, there is no 100, it's 99.

The total number of candidates that registered for the exam is over 1.5M and the hard truth is that not everyone will make the grade.

It's not an insult or a shade, it's just reality. I can understand the pains, i'm not just saying it, rather i've been there. I've felt it too.

Be happy for people, pray to God. Maybe there is a reason. You may not know yet, but maybe you'll figure it out later. Congratulate those who made it and be determined that this won't hold you down.

Dibu didn't write JAMB. I'm sure Obasanjo, Buhari and most of the high and mighty in our society didn't write JAMB. I'm not saying you should disregard the exam rather, I'm just saying "don't let it determine who you are". It can affect your view of things but don't let it to shape it.

*Stay blessed*.

(1) (Reply)

AYODELE FAYOSE: His Pedestrian Politics And All-time Winning Strategy / 12 Things You Don't Know About Nigeria / TENSION In Makurdi BSU Students Protest, Block Major Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.