Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results (4618 Views)

My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by oladoja1(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2017
just upload your results and let's get the conversation rolling
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2017
wet ur own op
lead by example na
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2017
jamb is not out jhoor... stop misleading people
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by ANNOY(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2017
richardjemedafe1:
jamb is not out jhoor... stop misleading people
Mumu its out and u better check
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by richardjemedafe1(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2017
ANNOY:
Mumu its out and u better check
idiot I havnt seen any body that successfully checked his.... still saying no result yet..
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by Nobody: 10:27am On May 16, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
wet ur own op
lead by example na
Baba dey fear grin
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by Nobody: 10:45am On May 16, 2017
richardjemedafe1:
idiot I havnt seen any body that successfully checked his.... still saying no result yet..

love the way you replied that guy I hate when someone want to give any contribution, you course it makes no sense and childish

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by saless: 11:27am On May 16, 2017
okay
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by Daboywizzy: 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
I have seen so many results today that made a lot of sense.. Its just problem child own that casted
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by ezinnefashionst(f): 1:21pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by mankand(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2017
Pm me if you want to study in Ukraine, instead of wasting your time over jamb
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
I can't post my reg number and I can't screen shot because my phone does not permit it. I scored 195, if u don't believe me I don't care #I'MOUTTAHERE
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by ezinnefashionst(f): 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
CLICK TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT https://youtu.be/fMllUkehE1Y
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by dollarprincess(f): 2:32pm On May 16, 2017
The JAMB 2017 UTME Results have been released for some candidates that wrote earlier. Candidates that wrote their UTME as early as 13th May should be able to check theirs now check here http://officialgist.com.ng/jamb-2017-utme-results-released-see-details-check-result/
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by Badtman(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
It will never well with DELSU because i would have scored 200 above but due to the System failure, even though i started my CBT at 97 mins instead of 120 mins also the system just trip off in 20mins submitted automatically, i still scored 176, 4marks to qualify for Uni . Lastly they refused to gave us the independence novel that i almost spent all my money to transport to Abraka everyday.

Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2017
My school son's result. He is yet 2 be 15 ooooo but he is a genius.

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Baba dey fear grin
lol..fear no dey for my dictionary
besides our batch results are not out yet
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by germaphobe(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2017
guy my own worst pass, dentistry aspirant and i 'm getting 194, am so ashame of myself no excusses. Stupid me

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by emperor272(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2017
germaphobe:
guy my own worst pass, dentistry aspirant and i 'm getting 194, am so ashame of myself no excusses. Stupid me

Omo...try harder dentistry aspirant too...but have not seen mine tho
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2017
germaphobe:
I must commend ur sincerity

poo do happen
don't let it discourage u
it shall be well
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by germaphobe(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
I must commend ur sincerity
poo do happen don't let it discourage u it shall be well
Thanks bro
Re: Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results by Marlvin(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2017
Badtman:
It will never well with DELSU because i would have scored 200 above but due to the System failure, even though i started my CBT at 97 mins instead of 120 mins also the system just trip off in 20mins submitted automatically, i still scored 176, 4marks to qualify for Uni . Lastly they refused to gave us the independence novel that i almost spent all my money to transport to Abraka everyday.

Lord knows.

Am curious broh, what about the scores of each subject.

according to what I've seen, its just the total score

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State University Post Utme Result Out! / Marine Sch. Admission 2012/2013. INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MERCHANT SEAMAN. / HOW MUCH Is The School Fees At Christ Ambassadors College In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.