Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash (11428 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Top Ekiti Officials By EFCC / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund / Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by christconscious: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Nawaohhhh!
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by callJesu: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2016
Its only God that can arrest the secret place of politicians, save us Lord from this untoward generation

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by akoraye(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2016
muzmeel:
So this is what DSS should be doing; political witchunting! Allow who ever has issue with any lawmaker to go to court pls

witchhunting? did you read and understand the story at all?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by sandman007: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2016
ddippset:
My friend, go and...
Na real Hard Don. Please tell us when last you saw or used dollar. But you have followed the band wagon to be shouting dollar. The closet thing to imported goods that you consume na okrika so what is your stress??
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by tolexy123: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2016
muzmeel:
So this is what DSS should be doing; political witchunting! Allow who ever has issue with any lawmaker to go to court pls
so that the court can overturn the case abi. you are daft nigga!
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by marv1: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Fayose's days are numbered in ekiti state. I am from ekiti state. We shall see how fayose the hypocritical govornor will win the state for pdp this year. So buying boli and ground to eat by a gov by the roadside means that he loves the people abi? I dey laugh. So relax and watchout.
free2ryhme:
Any news like this allegation from the allies and cronies of Fayose from Ekiti should be treated with a pinch of salt, they tell lies like their benefactor Fayose. For the records, if this was anything to go by, the Fayose I know would have gone ahead to call the names of these APC surrogates in DSS clothings asking for such impeachment against governor the people so much loved. I am as lost as those in the state, the extent to which the people of Ekiti love this governor that they are cooking up this story for the masses of Nigeria. It was Prof. Bab Fafunwa who once said the standard of any nation's education system cannot rise above the quality of its teachers, my people say anything that is related to the crocodile or belongs to the crocodile accompanues it into the river. What else do you expect from anybody that is close to a governor that is full of deciet and inciting people against their leaders. I move so bold to challenge those law makers to openly confront or mention the names of those DSS guys who approached them with such a threat and demand. Abracadabra says you can full everybody at different times, but you cannot full everybody the same time. Fayose, this accusation is a warning that your house members are having the intention of plotting your exit from government house the second time, this will be cataclasic and destructive. For me I know Fayose with his litany of lies is digging his political grave. Aman who has suffered impeachment in Nigeria by our constitution is supposed to be a political misnoma and is not supposed to be allowed according to the constitution to contest again, but Jonathan allowed him to contest to fight the opposition according to their postulation, every sane person who has suffered this faith should or would try to use the second opportunity to recreate the first impression of himself, but no! Fayose goes around jumpng into issues that hardly concenrs him, issues he hardly knows anything about, issues he feels should attract cheap attention.

I am sure by now he knows that even his wife and other family members do not take him seriuosly anylonger. Let him be guided by the voice of reasoning, nobody becomes gretg by being a nuisance unless in PDP government, if he is not careful, very soon he will go the way of Secondus and Metuh, there we re talking like this, but when their true picture of corruption became clear to Nigerians, very many poeople who were christinizing their deeds as witch hunting quickly and quietely dropped the witch hunting song and took to express surprise at what they were doing that even BOT members were not aware of. His father was a pastor, one will think the very things the man of Gd hated so much will become the things that of priority to his sonn. Of all Pastor Fayose's children, its only Ayo that is like a stuborn grass hopper, I pity and weep for you when the time is ripe'' he who the gods want to kill, they first make mad''
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by marv1: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Fayose's days are numbered in ekiti state. I am from ekiti state and i know what am talking about. We shall see how fayose, the hypocritical govornor will win the state for pdp this year. So buying boli and ground to eat by a gov by the roadside means that he loves the people abi? I dey laugh. So relax and watchout.
free2ryhme:
Any news like this allegation from the allies and cronies of Fayose from Ekiti should be treated with a pinch of salt, they tell lies like their benefactor Fayose. For the records, if this was anything to go by, the Fayose I know would have gone ahead to call the names of these APC surrogates in DSS clothings asking for such impeachment against governor the people so much loved. I am as lost as those in the state, the extent to which the people of Ekiti love this governor that they are cooking up this story for the masses of Nigeria. It was Prof. Bab Fafunwa who once said the standard of any nation's education system cannot rise above the quality of its teachers, my people say anything that is related to the crocodile or belongs to the crocodile accompanues it into the river. What else do you expect from anybody that is close to a governor that is full of deciet and inciting people against their leaders. I move so bold to challenge those law makers to openly confront or mention the names of those DSS guys who approached them with such a threat and demand. Abracadabra says you can full everybody at different times, but you cannot full everybody the same time. Fayose, this accusation is a warning that your house members are having the intention of plotting your exit from government house the second time, this will be cataclasic and destructive. For me I know Fayose with his litany of lies is digging his political grave. Aman who has suffered impeachment in Nigeria by our constitution is supposed to be a political misnoma and is not supposed to be allowed according to the constitution to contest again, but Jonathan allowed him to contest to fight the opposition according to their postulation, every sane person who has suffered this faith should or would try to use the second opportunity to recreate the first impression of himself, but no! Fayose goes around jumpng into issues that hardly concenrs him, issues he hardly knows anything about, issues he feels should attract cheap attention.

I am sure by now he knows that even his wife and other family members do not take him seriuosly anylonger. Let him be guided by the voice of reasoning, nobody becomes gretg by being a nuisance unless in PDP government, if he is not careful, very soon he will go the way of Secondus and Metuh, there we re talking like this, but when their true picture of corruption became clear to Nigerians, very many poeople who were christinizing their deeds as witch hunting quickly and quietely dropped the witch hunting song and took to express surprise at what they were doing that even BOT members were not aware of. His father was a pastor, one will think the very things the man of Gd hated so much will become the things that of priority to his sonn. Of all Pastor Fayose's children, its only Ayo that is like a stuborn grass hopper, I pity and weep for you when the time is ripe'' he who the gods want to kill, they first make mad''
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by Charly68: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Hmnn! What you do in the midst of avowed political enemies is to keep calm & do your work with high degree of sincerity & transparency ..unknown to them that APC elements have not gone to sleep..they were busy spending & diverting money ..ok now that the bubble burst only God knows how the music will end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by luvinhubby(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2016
The Nation is a bastion of journalistic lies, Badeh's own case is still fresh.
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by melomelo: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2016
HARDDON:
Buhari, stop the witch hunt! N fight d dollars! Fight power, fight d plummeting economy , fight Cameroon claiming out lands, fight pipeline vandals, fight d heat. Don't lose sence of governance by digging crickets wit ur legs though ur neck is been bugged down by an elephant load!

If u must probe, start with amaechi n all ur corrupt ministers! Start wit d disappeared 7bn that grew wing from ur party.

U can't intimidate fayose, the only voice of opposition left in pdp.

Not all of us are gullible. 9months gone u still flapping ur wings with dss n efcc noise to sound up like u working! Like u got a pair, *scoffs*

8months to appoint ministers, the only time we saw them talk was b4 d Senate after that, nothing. All r sleeping while u roam d world. 2 more years left.

Tick tuck, d cloak crows

DAY 5: TOTAL BLACKOUT IN NIGERIA
DAY 23: TOTAL FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA
Buhari should resign

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by stonemasonn: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2016
This is what I call vendetta.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Real issues mixed with Petty ones.

This government sef..
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by ibk4God(f): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2016
True talk. Fayose should learn from this.

free2ryhme:
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by cymidas(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
so &DSS have turned to be EFCC abi come to think of it how come it is only those that criticise the government of bu bu that this govt agencies are going for. I pity the zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by ezebunafo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
This would be interesting......
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by Nigeriasam: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
HARDDON:
Buhari, stop the witch hunt! N fight d dollars! Fight power, fight d plummeting economy , fight Cameroon claiming out lands, fight pipeline vandals, fight d heat. Don't lose sence of governance by digging crickets wit ur legs though ur neck is been bugged down by an elephant load!

If u must probe, start with amaechi n all ur corrupt ministers! Start wit d disappeared 7bn that grew wing from ur party.

Not all of us are gullible. 9months gone u still flapping ur wings with dss n efcc noise to sound up like u working! Like u got a pair, *scoffs*

8months to appoint ministers, the only time we saw them talk was b4 d Senate after that, nothing. All r sleeping while u roam d world. 2 more years left.

Tick tuck, d cloak crows
set of hateful + bitter IPOB. U will do us well to hurryly jump inside LAGOON now.
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by ayindejimmy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
muzmeel:

Govt cannot leave the citizens to themselves. They have to aid the weak ones.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by gebest: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
HARDDON:

Tick tuck, d cloak crows
k

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by SucreB: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
seeing is believing.......untill then, i rest my case. 2ndly, no where to read that Fayose embezzled? ok. DSS been acting illegally since 1880BC. smh
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by gebest: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
dos people sayin buhari is witch hunting are f.ools, during campaign wen fayose call him "dead" he did nt say anythin, after election fayose called him stupid he did nt say anything, sitting govr for dat matter, fayose says he wud nt socceed, he did nt say anything, fayose say by march dis year nigeria ll crumble cos of buhari economy policies nd dat he traveled too mush together with a whole lot of insult from a sitting govr to a sitting president. abeg fayose cup don full, if it is for buhari to breach d constitution to deal wit fayose, he has my support 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by SucreB: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
cymidas:
so &DSS have turned to be EFCC abi come to think of it how come it is only those that criticise the government of bu bu that this govt agencies are going for. I pity the zombies
this shows i am not the only one seeing it this way. mayb they should all start praising him so he could let them be. lol. #BuhariWithMilliatryBlood
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by SucreB: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
ibk4God:
True talk. Fayose should learn from this.

Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by SucreB: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
marv1:
Fayose's days are numbered in ekiti state. I am from ekiti state and i know what am talking about. We shall see how fayose, the hypocritical govornor will win the state for pdp this year. So buying boli and ground to eat by a gov by the roadside means that he loves the people abi? I dey laugh. So relax and watchout.
stop feeding people with lies. i am from Ekiti and Everyone loves Fayose to the moon. just tell us you are APC. ok?
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by SucreB: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
free2ryhme:

where are you from please? you said and i quote " the extent to which the people of Ekiti love this governor that they are cooking up this story for the masses of Nigeria. " meaning they loved him bah? and where were you when the lower house summon the DSS and Daura to tell why they went to Ekiti to disrupt their house??
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by azeeza(f): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Really dude?
HARDDON:

Tick tuck, d cloak crows
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by HARDDON: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
PassingShot:
Those crying witch hunting, I wonder if you guys read the article or you've been programmed to be silly.

Fayose should have known that shouting on top of his voice to criticize the govt unnecessarily in the name of opposition will not stop this determined govt from doing the needful. If he was smart enough he would have known that such strategy didn't work for Dokpesi, it didn't work for Mettuh, didn't work for Secondus., it didn't work for Dasuki and many others. So, why does he think it will work for him.

The noose is gradually tightening around the election rigger.

When I read totz such as this, I regret GEJ ever making that call.....

Fyi, Buhari, including most of d governors came onboard tru one means of street smartness or the other, why is fayose been of special interest? He loses sleep because someone is at his throat for al his wrong moves always Huh? If GEJ did this to him, he should be in jail by now after threatening d country b4 election wit his negative epic blood n baboon blood lines!
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by MOOJIMOH(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
On issues like this, u ll not see them o (children of hate).
Later they ll be shouting PMB is this and that.
Re: Ekiti Officials Held Over N5.8b Refund, N2.4b Ecological Cash by PassingShot(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
[s]
HARDDON:

When I read totz such as this, I regret GEJ ever making that call.....

Fyi, Buhari, including most of d governors came onboard tru one means of street smartness or the other, why is fayose been of special interest? He loses sleep because someone is at his throat for al his wrong moves always Huh? If GEJ did this to him, he should be in jail by now after threatening d country b4 election wit his negative epic blood n baboon blood lines!
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Speaks On Mass Retrenchment Plans / Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market / 100 Days To Election 2023 Kick-Off: A Message From INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.