Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate (771 Views)

Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari / Attention!!!!!!!!!!!Any Correlation Btw The Hate For Jonathan And That For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by Tinubutoto: 6:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Please I wish to use this medium to plead with my brothers from the North, South, East and West to see themselves as Nigerians before their various regions. We should stop this issue of hatred towards other tribes. Please "Mods" yo have major role to play by banning topics that are abusive to other tribes and their people.

Thanks

DEDON

2 Likes

Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by glimpse33(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2016
If There's Anyone That Needs To Be Banned, Then Its You.

Tinubutoto

1 Like

Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by Tinubutoto: 6:43am On Mar 10, 2016
glimpse33:
If There's Anyone That Needs To Be Banned, Then Its You.

Tinubutoto
pls what has my username got to do with u. I may decide to use anything as my username. So what is yo stress
Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by glimpse33(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

pls what has my username got to do with u. I may decide to use anything as my username. So what is yo stress

The Point Is, With That Username, Nobody Would Take Your Post Serious!

You Get Me Now?

1 Like

Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by Tinubutoto: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2016
glimpse33:

The Point Is, With That Username, Nobody Would Take Your Post Serious!

You Get Me Now?
simple advice u don't get, I said "Sane Nairalanders" and not people like u who are hell bent in seeing others as non good except u. My username is mine. I guess someone's username name is luciferson? U never complained, so why d hatred because of my username. please ignore the preacher and take d words. it seems u r apc goon, u guys like blaming and abusing people.
Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by NDPVF(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2016
[s]
Tinubutoto:
Please I wish to use this medium to plead with my brothers from the North, South, East and West to see themselves as Nigerians before their various regions. We should stop this issue of hatred towards other tribes. Please "Mods" yo have major role to play by banning topics that are abusive to other tribes and their people.

Thanks

DEDON
[/s] Mtchwww!
Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by bugzbunny: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2016
If truely we are one
There wouldn't be hate among us

But we are a conglomeration of nations
And therefore doomed to fail
This land is a harbinger of tribalism..nepotism...etc
Hate is the end product
Failure as a nation is CERTAIN

1 Like

Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by DaBullIT(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Common sense is that point when you raise a white flag and you raise your garments to show that you are not carrying any dangerous weapon

As a " sane" Nairalander hoping for peace between North , S and West , Your username shouldn't be "Tinubu's Toto" Which my brothers and sisters in Yorubaland will find offensive

So maybe you should try being sane before asking for sanity

Boda Ode

1 Like

Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Thanks

DEDON
Gerrarahia!
Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by SleekAboki: 7:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

simple advice u don't get, I said "Sane Nairalanders" and not people like u who are hell bent in seeing others as non good except u. My username is mine. I guess someone's username name is luciferson? U never complained, so why d hatred because of my username. please ignore the preacher and take d words. it seems u r apc goon, u guys like blaming and abusing people.
Your using obscene username and at same time trying to communicate with sane minds?

A disconnect and contradiction. You must apologise to all sane Nigerians now!

1 Like

Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by Tinubutoto: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2016
bugzbunny:
If truely we are one
There wouldn't be hate among us

But we are a conglomeration of nations
And therefore doomed to fail
This land is a harbinger of tribalism..nepotism...etc
Hate is the end product
Failure as a nation is CERTAIN
ah, o re mi. Omo Odu'a gan. I am Yoruba to d bone. O ru ko Oluwasegunfunmi, Omo Ogbomoso so what are u saying please.
I used that as my username for the past 2yrs. If it was today, I wouldn't have done that. so please take my new me and live d old me
Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by sunnyuche1(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
if they ban ur hate thread on here, will it delete the thought in an average Yoruba man's mind or Hausa's, that an Igbo man can go more than extra miles to acquire wealth

or erase the history where Igbos killed the Hausas and Yorubas in the first coup?
or the civil war history

dear Nlanders, since history is still in play, the hatred will still remain.

this country was built on sentiments. the mess we find ourselves in today was caused by our past leaders for their selfish reasons, yet we praise these people who brought this upon us.

history will always remind us of the first coup and the civil war.
And, an average human (if not all) can only forgive but can't forget.
Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by Tinubutoto: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
Common sense is that point when you raise a white flag and you raise your garments to show that you are not carrying any dangerous weapon

As a " sane" Nairalander hoping for peace between North , S and West , Your username shouldn't be "Tinubu's Toto" Which my brothers and sisters in Yorubaland will find offensive

So maybe you should try being sane before asking for sanity

Boda Ode
e mi o' de' ? hmmmm, well just read my penultimate comment and see whether I am o' de'
Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by Siberia101: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

e mi o' de' ? hmmmm, well just read my penultimate comment and see whether I am o' de'

Bros with such username not even a mentally derailed human will take you serious

1 Like

Re: For Only Sane Nairalanders: Drop The Hate by Tinubutoto: 8:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Siberia101:

Bros with such username not even a mentally derailed human will take you serious
e ma bi nu, pls how do I change my username? I v tried all I could to edit my profile but there is no provision for change of username. like I said that was my former me.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Good Thing About APC / Amaechi Has Psychiatric Disorder, Lacks Parental Training-governor Wike / Fulani Herdsmen Are Free To Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.