Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Only Good Thing About APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Good Thing About APC (775 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Buhari Finally Open Up About APC Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Good Thing About APC by igwe44(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
My greatest happiness is that those that voted for change and APC are also suffering,as for me I will not fill the pain because I knew APC was a scam that is why I did not vote for them.

6 Likes

Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by SUPERPACK: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
then why are u crying.

1 Like

Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by igwe44(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:
then why are u crying.
Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by igwe44(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Did I mention that I am crying?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by abduljabbar4(m): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2016
Why is the op complaining then grin
Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by igwe44(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Why is the op complaining then grin

Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by igwe44(m): 12:12am On Mar 12, 2016
I am not complaining,all I am trying to say is that you guys that voted for change should stop disturbing us,you people should cry alone. Lol

3 Likes

Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by abduljabbar4(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2016
igwe44:
I am not complaining,all I am trying to say is that you guys that voted for change should stop disturbing us,you people should cry alone. Lol

Who created this thread? Who are those jumping upandan and making stupeed comments as if stupidity is in their DNA? Who is disturbung you and how

Nansense

1 Like

Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by jrex(m): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2016
All Promises Canceled
Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by igwe44(m): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Who created this thread? Who are those jumping upandan and making stupeed comments as if stupidity is in their DNA? Who is disturbung you and how

Nansense
Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by igwe44(m): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Just like your president you can speak good english. What is upandan. Stupeed. Disturbung and nansense. This change no be here oh. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by AbarisFather(m): 1:15am On Mar 12, 2016
how do I know you didn't vote for APC
Re: The Only Good Thing About APC by abduljabbar4(m): 5:25am On Mar 12, 2016
igwe44:
Just like your president you can speak good english. What is upandan. Stupeed. Disturbung and nansense. This change no be here oh. Lol

Im you sure you didn't mean "can't"?

Well, I just spelt them according to how Nigerians pronounce those words. That's why you saw nansense instead of nonsense. Upandan is a short cut for "up and down" and disturbung was a mere error. Anyone with a modern phone knows that U is close to I and so an error like that is excusable.

I'd rather speak like Buhari than to speak like the ineffectual buffon who mistakenly promised to create unemployment and asked silly questions like "how much did jim nwobodo stole?"

Eyya, like I said, why are you complaining if you don't care??

grin

(1) (Reply)

Iyalaya Anybody By Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Can You Do This? (PHOTO) / News! News!! News!!! Outcome Of The Meeting Held Between Ssaeac /nuee And Bpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.