Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun (11193 Views)

After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / 43,000 ‘ghost Workers’ Uncovered In Nigerian Security Agencies / 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Burger01:
Jonathan really messed this country up sad

You are a dunce! So the minister just made one baseless comment without proofs or facts, but conjectures pulled from her dirty ass, and all you do is to begin apportioning blame.

I don't blame you, I blame the failed education system which you passed through.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Burger01:
.......Big time !!! cool
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Burger01:
.......Big time !!! cool

1 Like

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by shamecurls(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2016
PapaBrowne:
You know your country's economy is in the wrong hands when the minister of finance reduces her job to the pursuit of ghost workers.

And for crying out loud, why aren't we arresting these ghost workers?

You need help!

Don't miss the next Redeem Holy Ghost Crusade

4 Likes

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by CutieFloxy(f): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Speechless
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Taeewo(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Good
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2016
shamecurls:

You need help!

Don't miss the next Redeem Holy Ghost Crusade
.........Gbammm! !! cool
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by fromnigeria(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by callJesu: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2016
I don't believe she may not know about some of the workers
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Touchey: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2016
Wow we have a ghostbuster as finance minister undecided sad

1 Like

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by chiefoboh1(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2016
Let's b sincere 4 once, GEJ regime stole PMB recovers but yet the regime that stole is more comfortable than the one that is recovering & fighting corruption, are those fulani men not due 4 prison? Leaving them 2 rom the street nd communities is corruption
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Shymm3x: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2016
thesicilian:
Please let us also know what these billions being saved are being used for.
That's assuming, of course, there's no mathematical error in your summation this time around.

And you think a career auditor/accountant from PwC doesn't know what she's talking about? Adeosun is the shinning star of this administration. Find something cerebral to critique.

Are you sure you not an outcast like Sicilians?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by emerged01(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2016
Nigeria needs to be cleaned up. Thank God I no waste my vote.

1 Like

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2016
what were the govt doing since then? Na now dem wan screen out ghosts acting as workers abi??
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by macino1(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Good Job. . .But they shouldn't replace that position with another ghost workers oh.

1 Like

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Charly68: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2016
God bless you honorable minister,please dig deeper & never forget to jail the culprits and their collaborators ..let there be deterrent factor on this matter..imagine 2.9 billions going to private pockets every month and people say all is well ! May God help us in Naija.. I have discovered that the only difference between the developed nations & the undeveloped ones is control .We have the resources but we lack controls. When we put controls in place by blocking leakages what we have will be sufficient to solve our problems. The 2.9 billions saved from ghost workers is enough to feed primary school students

2 Likes

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Goke7: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2016
I don't know why some fellows' heart beats fast anytime this woman speaks, looks like they are always excited when they see her face lol.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by ekeneidiagbor: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Agbaletu:

You mean Finance Minister should look at the other side?
I can't believe this!

No he means that apart from tracking down ghost workers which seems to be her best achievement at every FEC meeting, Adeosun should come up with meaningful fiscal policies to complement the CBN monetary policies..

She is actually suppose to do more than Ghost Hunting
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by oshokay(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by danduchi(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Burger01:
and who told u all this happened at Jonathan regime. Is your father blame for the bad things u have done... If yes 'Angel Gabriel go back to the 90's and give this dude's father condom to use'. Bloody facade
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Standing5(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2016
KissCODE:
keep blaming GEJ. Your president should better wake up and work. We all are tired of your blame game.

When GEJ identified ghost worker we know the technic they used. They used bio metric system. Which system is this your government using? What technic is called “computer technic?“

This government is lyn they have not discovered any ghost worker. They know that Nigerians are tired of their inability to perform. They just cooked up the story of ghost workers so that we will the finance minister is working. She is just like every other minister in this government who behaves like the president. None of them is working. Our light situation keep going from bad to worst.

What is “computer technic?“ make APC forget lies & perform.
What is APC suppose to perform? PDP merely spent what was available and invested nothing. How does Buhari perform when the border are porous for smuggler. Any good banned or taxed further in an attempt at regulating the economy simply becomes hotcake. PDP really messed up.

2 Likes

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by alexlee50: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Burger01:
abeg wetin concern Jonathan with this one?
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by tinsel: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2016
naijagobetter:
good, pls buhari nigerians are suffering big time he should act fast
Don't worry we are in the rebuilding process. I see a better Nigeria in the next two years. We will suffer maybe for another one and half years. They messed up this country when resources were in abundant.
Enemies of progress are fighting hard to derail this rebuilding process, but God is in control.

1 Like

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Marotzke(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Agbaletu:

Did she tell you that it is only workers' wages that she is handling?
I can't believe this!
Please state one fiscal policy , just one,enunciated by the federal ministry of finance to stimulate economic development, job creation or poverty reduction. You take the job of an economist and give an accountant, she will stick to what she knows best bean counting and detection of padded figures. Good, any way, but that is the job of the accountant general and auditor general. Minister of finance? You must be joking.

1 Like

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Ephemmm: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2016
[s]
KissCODE:
keep blaming GEJ. Your president should better wake up and work. We all are tired of your blame game.

When GEJ identified ghost worker we know the technic they used. They used bio metric system. Which system is this your government using? What technic is called “computer technic?“

This government is lyn they have not discovered any ghost worker. They know that Nigerians are tired of their inability to perform. They just cooked up the story of ghost workers so that we will the finance minister is working. She is just like every other minister in this government who behaves like the president. None of them is working. Our light situation keep going from bad to worst.

What is “computer technic?“ make APC forget lies & perform.
[/s]

With the rate at which office of the NSA disbursed money meant for procurement, one would imagine what that Otueke dullard was fighting when he said he was fighting corruption with technology.

2 Likes

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by sheubaba2013: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Pls fellow landers I need ur advice. This happen between me and the girl I want to marry. Her phone went bad November last year, but before then she said I should give her some money for her to do a phone swap which I gave her and she never did d swapping before the phone went bad. Since then she have been disturbing me to get her any phone that can browse and for now I don't have a tangible job. The disturbance was much so I decided to get her a phone not too long. The following day she told me that the phone use to get hot and that the battery drains fast. Again that am I sure is a new phone? What! A phone that I just bought yesterday? So she told me that she will like us to go and change the phone. I said mo problem. We went and change the phone after all the embarrassment I got there. So later that night she now told me that she don't like the phone that it doesn't take much apps and that the RAM is small, it's a tecno y2. Meanwhile that's what I can afford for now becos no work. The most annoying part is that up till now she didn't ask me how I got the money to buy the phone or how am I managing? Is this girl selfish and not appreciative?
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by alexlee50: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2016
These people like sensationalising news to distract people from asking about good governance, the economy, plans for the education, plans to shore up the value of the naira.anyway nothing will come out of this, and our attention will not be diverted with trivial issues.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Ephemmm: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2016
[s]
Marotzke:
There is no department to handle that issue? When the person who is supposed to initiate fiscal policies for economic development turns herself to chief ghost catcher, then problem de. Emefiele is doing well on monetary policies ,but need help from fiscal planners to stabilize the economy.
[/s]

You think everybody would be like your over-hyped Minister of Economy who disbursed funds meant for procurement to office of NSA without monitoring? Wake up please.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by thesicilian: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2016
ekeneidiagbor:

No he means that apart from tracking down ghost workers which seems to be her best achievement at every FEC meeting, Adeosun should come up with meaningful fiscal policies to complement the CBN monetary policies..

She is actually suppose to do more than Ghost Hunting
Thank you, I don't know why some people become so sentimental when certain issues are discussed. It seems the entire administration has become wired to do nothing else apart from witch-hunting, which they're not even doing properly in the first place.
She has left major ministerial functions like currency valuation, fiscal policy determination, management of foreign exchange reserves and economic growth to chasing ghosts.
And what have they done with the ghosts they found? They were sacked and ignored instead of being arrested and prosecuted. Half measures everywhere.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Agbaletu: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2016
Marotzke:
Please state one fiscal policy , just one,enunciated by the federal ministry of finance to stimulate economic development, job creation or poverty reduction. You take the job of an economist and give an accountant, she will stick to what she knows best bean counting and detection of padded figures. Good, any way, but that is the job of the accountant general and auditor general. Minister of finance? You must be joking.
It is not in my place to defend this government.
I don't understand them but that does not mean that they are not doing anything.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by bbmate: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2016
PapaBrowne:
You know your country's economy is in the wrong hands when the minister of finance reduces her job to the pursuit of ghost workers.

And for crying out loud, why aren't we arresting these ghost workers?

so na ghost u want arrest abi?
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Joewiezy: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Minister of Payroll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama To Meet With Buhari At The UN General Assembly / We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS / Commission Of Police Interpol Receives Phototype Of Legislative Spotlight Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.