Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning (14742 Views)

FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? / Funaab Students Is Funaab This Slow Or Something Is Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by Donnetimmy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
jordyspices:
Na part of norms nd culture for naija universities

far from better, tell them what the transport system is like there
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by anonimi: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
1wolex85:
Look at my edited post. it is not about inefficiency

I have seen your edit:

I guess you receive water in your house straight from the main waterworks abi, it doesnt stop at any substation, the same way you receive power from the national grid directly abi?

All that infrastructure for supplying tap water up to people's houses, offices, shops, factories, etc should be owned by the state government as it was some 50/40 years ago, not so
We have REGRESSED in this area.
QED!!!
We should stop selling ourselves CHEAP to our public SERVANTS who should provide these amenities properly to all of us.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/xv2r4ena5hlpfff67f3ip3h9957s9gcj1572403[/img]
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
chai OYEWOLE,pls do something....... thanks for your usual cooperation OBO...xx proudly Alumnus
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
chai OYEWOLE,pls do something....... thanks for your usual cooperation OBO...xx proudly Alumnus
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by 0luwasean(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jamzig1:
This is the situation of water for students in the UK hall of FUNAAB this morning. Students had to queue to fetch a bucket of water. Some students had to resort to getting water from an old well nearby. Some students were seen heading towards the student union building all in quest for water so as to make it early to 8am lecture. This was as a result of lack of power supply the previous day and the school authority failed to put on the generator at the stipulated time the previous night.
Why should this be happening in a federal univerity .

I guess the ladies at iYAT Hall aint affected by this one day scarcity....
You guys should march your balls down there and get water!!!

Funaab.. most "boring" federal university in the country
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by spookydee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
no be today Na.... the same scarcity situation is all over Abeokuta ...
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by Kakamorufu(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
You dont just pass through university but let university pass through you. Its part of the experience. At least you have a story to tell your kids. So live with it and enjoy it while it lasts.
and am already telling my young nephews the story sef. Hehe. What an experience
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by Kakamorufu(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Na that 2 bedroom flat be the university? undecided
na d hostel be that
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by Kakamorufu(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
It hasn't gotten to this level when i was there tho. It is well
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by Mintayo(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
FUNAAB why? This is not the way I left the school na. shocked shocked
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by Obiodunukwe: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Obipat:
Scarcity everywhere since this change. Scarcity of dollars, scarcity of fuel, scarcity water, scarcity husband, scarcity wife. Very soon weed will scarce then we go know wetin tinubu go dey take

Scarcity of sense
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
larrytorch:

don't mind him... d full name is Umaru Ka... sumtin sumtin sha.

ok, tanx for d info bro....
Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by larrytorch(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

ok, tanx for d info bro....

U r welkum

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Water In UK Hall Funaab This Morning by gbola97(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oga jamzig we done hear we will looking into it

Reporting live from the v.c lodge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi State University 2013/2014 Admission Update / Bossladylaw Business Challenge: Winners To Go Home With N10m, As Knockout Stage / Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.