Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander (23803 Views)

Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / Kenyan Teacher Tied, Flogged In Public For Raping Students (Photos, Video) / Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by dyn1800: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
more so, bro! Never Underestimate the Power of a women
deathmen12:
bros those soldiers dey lie
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by SirDavico(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Abeg who know the code for grin emoticon
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by vikeyz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Aba women crisis in view, SOS
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by edichriss(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
dis days women are overclaiming rite...acordin 2 buratai lets respect our military
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by aku626(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
sleeping human rights organisations in Nigeria? or only profit oriented?
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by deathmen12: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
dyn1800:
boss you've the right to believe anything. but for every lies as well truth can be deduced as well ....... left to me their should be a better way rather than flogging..... we should not take off the fact that our media over flogged issue sometimes too

ya i undstd! but the soldiers went too far by floging those are women, there other ways to scare this women away...the thing dey pain me
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by mbhs139(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
seunlayi:
[size=15pt]“You’re an idiot. You’re a mad man. Why are you calling me? So I should report to you abi? Who are you to call me? If you ever call me in your life, I’ll deal mercilessly with you.”

Is that an appropriate language from a 2nd lieutenant? Can't he simply tell them he is not in position to talk...etc.

no wonder people are calling my darling country "ZOO"[/size]

You see my friend, we are just being sentimental here. The NA has an information unit and that's where the journalists should have directed their enquiry to if at a they know their job. Even in companies, it is not everybody that is authorised to speak to the press on campany matters.

As for the women, the deserved what they got. Thank God they weren't given the Shites treatment, we would only rant on S-MEDIA and that will be the end.

1 Like

Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by dyn1800: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
it pained me more..... but we need not to condemn them for their act...
left to me a woman with a charm that can ruin my life during a protest, i will rather parley with her and subdue her from using the charm.

but sadly soldiers are not trained to be human
deathmen12:
ya i undstd! but the soldiers went too far by floging those are women, there other ways to scare this women away...the thing dey pain me
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by CHIDIEJIOGU: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrAboki:

So they should have allowed themselves to be disarmed or what?

HOW CAN OLD WOMEN DISARM SOLDIERS?
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by nijabazaar: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
he should have fired shots into them, why just flogging....The nigerian Army is becoming lenient these days, they are more powerful with women....
more grease to ur elbow Lieutenant, u are certainly a Coward with a dripping bladder.
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by SirDavico(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
nijabazaar:
he should have fired shots into them, why just flogging....The nigerian Army is becoming lenient these days, they are more powerful with women....
more grease to ur elbow Lieutenant, u are certainly a Coward with a dripping bladder.
cheesy
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by lordyugo: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrAboki:

I have seen what women can do so please shut up and sit down in one corner.

I have seen Women shutdown an entire Oil production facility in the Niger Delta twice.

Underestimate them at your own peril. They are treated differently during these protests and they exploit it to do and undo.

D clowns Lord lugard merged right thinking pple wit.
bunch of northern handicaps

DO not come at me arrogantly with your limited scope. The fact you have not seen something happen does not make it impossible. Women are more powerful than men in riot situations because the security forces dont handle them the way they would handle men.

Controlling a group of rioting women is a nightmare for any security team.

I believe the Military Commander when he said the women tried to over power his men.

And Yes, I believe Ese followed Yinusa of her own freewill. Still does not make Yinusa sleeping with a Minor any less of a crime than it is.

Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by chuksoyo21(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Indeed, Nigeria has been justified to be a zoo by this singular action of the army..... A non-violent, armless and peaceful protesters disarming armed soldiers..... with what do they intend the soldiers with?
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by DedeNkem: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Peaceful protesting women wanted to disarm you? What an incompetent babaric id*iot! What right has he to flog anyone? Those women are parents and mothers of people! How would that baboon feel if his mother is humiliated like that?

If he thought the women broke any law, why not hand them over to the police for police to do the needful by charging them to court! Only court decides guilty verdicts, convictions and punishments, not the f*ucking military or police!

How could this im*becile with animalistic mentality be a cammander in army? In a civilized society he would be kicked out of the military immediately!

Something is terribly wrong with Nigerians mentally for tolerating this kind maltreatment against fellow citizens by incompetent and very corrupt id*iots in public offices!
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by banmee(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nzepresh:
...Flogging women on peaceful protest? Abeg does this temperamental man have a wife and was he given birth to by a woman? What is really happening in this country?

Your reasons for not flogging the women is absurd. The only reason that should be put forth is that it's because they are human beings with rights. That and that alone is the only reason. Are you saying that if they were not women it would be ok? Anyway, i don't really see a problem here. This is what happens when a people have a jungle justice mentality. So, carry on people. All hail Nigerians.
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by Lionsclaw: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
When I say God punish Nigerian Army some idiats will say God bless them

1 Like

Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by banmee(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lionsclaw:
When I say God punish Nigerian Army some idiats will say God bless them

It is not a Nigerian army problem. It is a Nigerian mentality issue. The Soldiers are not from somalia; they are Nigerians who grew up in Nigeria. This is what happens when the citizenry condones and accepts a jungle justice mentality. The fact that the General is trying to justify his actions says a lot about the way Nigerians think.
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by MrAboki: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
CHIDIEJIOGU:

HOW CAN OLD WOMEN DISARM SOLDIERS?

Its easier than you think.

The Soldiers will not open fire on them and they know it. So its easy for them to walk right up to the picket and get close and physical with the soldiers.

The women who took over the oil facility I was talking about earlier even did something you cant even begin to think of.. They stripped butt n-aked and walked right through the Soldiers and Police guarding the oil installation. soldiers just cleared from their path and didnt even try to touch them because they were nak-ed. The naked women then proceeded to walk all over the facility unobstructed, shutting down valves and switches and ended up seizing control of the facility control room.

I am not telling you hearsay, I am telling you what I have seen happen live.

Google the picture of Ekiti Women naked protest as an example..

These type of protests are a security forces bigger nightmare.

The next one happened in Kaduna..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-iRs8mv4bqEU/VCEMG5MWqfI/AAAAAAAA-98/7XjZ4ZT7UoA/s1600/Naked.jpg[/img]

How do you think the police can deal with this type of women?

They cant open fire because they are unarmed..

They cant touch them either before sexual molestation charges are brought against them.

This is what the Commander meant..
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by talk2dmc(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Only in nigeria ! Well that man said it sometime ago and they catch .
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by Bestbeelieve: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kondomatic:
Lwkmd...... Armless women attempted to disarm armed soldiers. That was hilarious.
during a peaceful protest! Na there those cowards get power. MskeeW
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by Istand4justice: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
bettercreature:
His wife wouldnt want to disarm a soldier,Lets train our parents if we are smarter than them,Don't use given birth as a excuse all living things do it without complaining

there are always two sides to a story APC and these soldiers have a reputation of lying so why don't you hear the protesters story BTW how can an untrained and unarmed civilian disarm a trained and armed soldier we are quickly losing the respect we have soldiers and if they keep this up they will be less regarded than even police.
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
WizyTechs:
Flogging a woman? Ahh shocked !!! Some people get mind ooo.

Things de happen for this country. New day, new story

www.wizytechs.com

Flogging as opposed to shooting for trying to get a soldiers weapon from him? I support that.
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by Trendishine: 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
seunlayi:
[size=15pt]“You’re an idiot. You’re a mad man. Why are you calling me? So I should report to you abi? Who are you to call me? If you ever call me in your life, I’ll deal mercilessly with you.”

Is that an appropriate language from a 2nd lieutenant? Can't he simply tell them he is not in position to talk...etc.

no wonder people are calling my darling country "ZOO"[/size]
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
mbhs139:

You see my friend, we are just being sentimental here. The NA has an information unit and that's where the journalists should have directed their enquiry to if at a they know their job. Even in companies, it is not everybody that is authorised to speak to the press on campany matters.

As for the women, the deserved what they got. Thank God they weren't given the Shites treatment, we would only rant on S-MEDIA and that will be the end.

THen he should have replied no comment and asked them to leave. He didnt have to resort to insults. and what have you to say about the threats he is issuing to the journalists? Im sure his ogas are looking and approving such behaviour.
They should have given the women the shiite treatment yeah very brave thing to do... kill women. Thats what they teach in their institutions kill women kill children kill unarmed people and run away from the real threats... very brave.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lionsclaw:
When I say God punish Nigerian Army

I say a big AMEN to that

1 Like

Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by Blueray: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
cremedelacreme:
Idiots, flogging unarmed women staging a peaceful protest. When una see Boko Haram now una no go fit stand .angry

They no fit fight Boko Haram and yet the Boko Haram never still reach your village. Bad approach by the officer but condemn him and not the entire system. Your type of comment gives Boko Haram justification for their crime. If not for the inability' of the soldiers as you would want us believe, maybe your champions the Boko Haram would have mounted their flags in your useless village after slaughtering your parents, idiot.
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by stancod(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
WizyTechs:
Flogging a woman? Ahh shocked !!! Some people get mind ooo.

Things de happen for this country. New day, new story

www.wizytechs.com
if they shoot the women u go they cry
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by Istand4justice: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
mbhs139:

you are the one being sentimental or is it ignorance the Nigerian army works for its citizens and the journalist has every right to ask him or even the President questions except maybe in issues concerning the nations security but since it is a matter involving civilians he has to assume responsibility for his action
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by SucreB: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
mad and insane set of men been dey Millary since 1880BC......later in future he will contest for presidency and he will win and claim hes a democratic man. rubbish set of ppl
Re: Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander by Sayelabola(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nzepresh:
...Flogging women on peaceful protest? Abeg does this temperamental man have a wife and was he given birth to by a woman? What is really happening in this country?

Those women were with charms/juju, and they attempted to attack and disarm the soldiers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison / Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba / Dr Felix Ekpo Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom. ₦2.5 Million Ransom Demanded (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.