Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba (23807 Views)

Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by RemyMartins(m): 5:50am On Sep 16, 2015
ABA—A graduate of Abia State Polytechnic, Aba, waiting for the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, call up, has allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself with a rope in his family house.

Vanguard gathered that the man whose name is yet to be ascertained at press time, allegedly killed himself on Sunday after attending a mass service in one of the Catholic churches in the area.

A resident of Umuobe village, Ovom, Obingwa council area, where the incident took place, told Vanguard that the deceased had a good job, wondering why he had to take his life.

“He returned from church on Sunday and nobody suspected that such a thing was going to happen. It was around 5pm that the bad news broke.

The mother and the dad we learnt are all dead.
‘’I think he is the breadwinner of the family. It is very unfortunate. We learnt that he will be among the people that will be going for NYSC soon because he schooled in Abia poly,” he said.

A cross section of sympathizers who thronged the area, told Vanguard that the incident was a sacrilege which made it compulsory for a ritual to be performed before his body could be touched and buried.

“So, it was on Monday that they (villagers) after performing the rituals took away his corpse from the room where it was lying,” they said.

When contacted, the Abia State Police Commissioner, CP Habila Joshak, confirmed the incident.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/poly-graduate-awaiting-nysc-call-up-commits-suicide-in-aba/
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by klem93(m): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2015
He killed himself? Only God know why sha... but that is a stupid step no matter what...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by dejt4u(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2015
May ur soul get peace.. May God have mercy on ur soul..

Sacrifice?? Why are we always lyk that in Africa?

Our decisions at times are very ridiculous

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2015
:
the deceased had a good job, wondering why he had to
take his life.
graduating and going to Nysc and having a good paying job with a 7 digit salary with a very beautiful and sexy wife and a huge duplex mansion are never signs of a fulfilled life.
You could get all these riches and live a successful life but still you lack PEACE.
You could get all the money but it can never buy you HAPPINESS,
you could afford all the costly and sumptuous meals but when trouble comes you can never eat, you could afford a costly bed but when trouble comes, you wont be able to sleep.
Jesus Christ is the only successful and fulfilled life one can ever have and live, and if you have Him you can never commit suicide because He will give you The Perfect Peace.
r.i.p to the self murderer though.
lalasticlala good morning. Abeg follow come see this kind news this early morning o

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by HomoSapiien: 6:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Reekadict04: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2015
ise Aye!!!
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by free2ryhme: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2015
dem don remote d person from him village, hmmmmm!!!!!!!!! it is well oooooo,God have mercy
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by free2ryhme: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2015
May his soul rest in peace. Perhaps he was consumed in the worry of the present, and the prospect of a bleak future. Perhaps if he had accepted the practicality of placing his cares upon Him, for He careth for us much.

2 Likes

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by superior1: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Story sounds fishy, I wish Nigerian Police would conduct a proper and comprehensive investigation

5 Likes

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Magomago007: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Na wa,why now
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Sad....very sad.

HOW TO PREVENT A SUICIDE

Share with someone.

A prayer.....for one who feels like ending it all

Lord, I come before You with a heavy heart. I feel so much and yet sometimes I feel nothing at all. I don't know where to turn, who to talk to, or how to deal with the things going on in my life. You see everything, Lord. You know everything, Lord. Yet when I seek you it is so hard to feel You here with me. Lord, help me through this. I don't see any other way to get out of this. There is no light at the end of my tunnel, yet everyone says You can show it to me. Lord, help me find that light. Let it be Your light. Give me someone to help. Let me feel You with me. Lord, let me see what You provide and see an alternative to taking my life. Let me feel Your blessings and comfort. Amen.(Source: About : Religion)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by niceguy7(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Haaaa!!!! youths of nowadays sef heeen!!! Shey oribibe ni ogun orififo ni?

1 Like

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by demarc001: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Eiya!
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Sijo01(f): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
His lost.
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by loomer: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Una know say na poly graduate wey dey wait NYSC call up, but una no fit get the name as at press time

1 Like

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by adesbreath: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
And there is so much to live for....
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by neweraomo: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2015
Elders!!!!!!!!why nah...u should have striked earlier than wasting his time up to this. Rip bro
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by NinaArsenal(f): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2015
Na wa o, after all dis years. RIP
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by officialteemi(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
some kids tho......jst wondering de condition such family will be facing rite now ....THIS WORLD
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Lilimax(f): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Suicide?...I don't believe this story embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by mystical109(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Haa
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by missKiffy(f): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
So sad, sucide is not the way
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by baba11(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
So sad
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Fernandowski(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Nonsense

Nothing can make me take my life
Nothing I said
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by pretydiva(f): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Him village witch don use him picture do meeting..i cast any evil spirit monitoring my family.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by BlackPeni5: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Depression was the cause...we have many suicidal Nigerians who live each day by God's grace.

When they eventually break...this is the result.

1 Like

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by baba11(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
So sad!!!
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2015
ODE
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2015
sad
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by milky3(f): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2015
suicide is never an option,may I not kill myself IJN

1 Like

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by DEXTROVERT: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2015
I hoped he didn't die, pls rush him to the hospital
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Y did he decide to end in hell fire coz my bible makes me to understand that anyone that take his or her life by themselves will end in hell,smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) / Haruna Kuye Shot Dead In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.