Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Travel To Anywhere In The World - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Travel To Anywhere In The World (600 Views)

Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! / People Who Would Like To Travel To India For Treatment And Education. / Travel To Egypt,dubai,south-africa And Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Anywhere In The World by enkwo: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2009
I can travel to anywhere in world, so anybody interested in sending me to buy and ship stuffs for them from anywhere should give me a call @408-509-0490 here in California-USA. I know its hard to trust anybody with your money, I will use my land in lagos for collectoral.
Re: Travel To Anywhere In The World by yommyuk: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2009
You have to earn trust. start with people u know personally. build up ur credibility and through word of mouth your list will grow. cry
Re: Travel To Anywhere In The World by sonety2k(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2009
cool
Re: Travel To Anywhere In The World by ifyalways(f): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2009
e_nkwo:

I can travel to anywhere in world, so anybody interested in sending me to buy and ship stuffs for them from anywhere should give me a call @408-509-0490 here in California-USA. I know its hard to trust anybody with your money, I will use my land in lagos for collectoral.
cheesy
Wud u be giving the lands "C of O" to the person or u wud just show the person "pictures" of the said land?
U want to do biz,. . .,If someone orders for something,buy with ur money,add ur profit,send/ship down to Nigeria,buyer picks and pay.so simple and easy !
Re: Travel To Anywhere In The World by enkwo: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2009
Hi Ifyalways,

Hey men, if I got the capital I will do it all by myself
Re: Travel To Anywhere In The World by yommyuk: 6:53am On Jul 20, 2009
get a job dude cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain Loan Without Stress? / Make Serious Money In Fish Farming / Showcase Your Product Or Business Idea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.