Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos (68609 Views)

Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday ( Photos) / Lagos State Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos / Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Heineken(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
1stCitizen:
She is not as fine as her predecessor
this one be like Uyo girl.. She go like doggy style.
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
ANBAKO:
Police is your friend. Beautiful woman.

The Nigerian police force should emulate her sense of dressing. This will make a good rebranding.

Some policemen and policewomen are like mad man in police uniform: dirty, smelly and unkept.

The way you dress so shall you be addressed

To all you criminals, there is new police PRO in town so..........Do good for good to come your way.
new sheriff in town.
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by giddykay: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
rawpadgin:
sour wine inside new bottle
heheheheheheheh..."Laughing in spanish
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by SeanDada1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
nuelzy:
not fine enof

Ngozi braide fine pass her joor
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by SeanDada1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
nuelzy:
not fine enof

Ngozi braide fine pass her joor
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by bejeria101(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
cruzita:
bro ,she try fine oo ,what about those ones wey resemble super gods inside uniform.

No mind naija pple and their yeye attitude,ask if him sister fine reach am.
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by donie557(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
You are beautiful and attractive, if I was ur man I will treat like queen, cos that's what u are. May d good Lord continue to protect u in ur hazard job.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by bejeria101(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
I salute a great woman,i met her when she was ordely to senate president wabara,s wife and she made her mark.
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Jcob(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
skelewu404:
am sure u didn't read the story

What if na baby mama?
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Swarthyy:
Check out that ass! Mahn

What Ass? angry
Cant see sh**
but she has nice sexy eyes though
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by anonimi: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
bejeria101:
I salute a great woman,i met her when she was ordely to senate president wabara,s wife and she made her mark.

...............she made her mark carrying the bags of the oga's wife while CRIMINALS are having a field day killing and raping the citizens she is paid to protect, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

[img]http://i2.wp.com/.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/K.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=290%2C516[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3173203_00_jpeg919f3ecb8d32bb46a2bd5a96c07a9098

murtalaa:
Police profession has really gone to the dogs in this country.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3160611_sokotofirstlady_jpgf4c56d6dd444933a194581b8a49ba5ee

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Hallmark08(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
ElDaIllest:
So when did our cops now turn models angry ,so they've now dropped their,cuffs,AKs and batons and headed for the studio now ehh,where's ty bello when you need her grin

Ok back to the pix...oh mehn this woman na BBW grin,obu ifem na like, big enough that I'll get lost inside her and my niggas'll come find me tongue
Since the papa of nation turned photography into achievement others have no option than to follow suit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Honesty007(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
She will make good in a movie that rebrands the image of the NPF. Kunle Afolayan can help
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by mhaki(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

Arrest me!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by 2undeee(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dis one Wey police don dey advertice dem self so hope say dem ma no wan bcom new oolajummoke so just saying
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Ninilowo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
1stCitizen:
you said my mind. Ngozi Braid herself
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
cruzita:
well first time I dey see fine police wonan
Me too oooooo. Our police women no dey too fine for 9ja...
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Pque(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This food is for Jagaban.
The Lion of bourdillion.

Wasere Baba.
2 hands in the Air for you Sir!
Twale!!

Baba, walahi talahi, e serious. U wan kill Jagaban b4 him time? Baba suppose don retire from all dis kind human mechanical work. If me do dis mechanical work, I go forget my family house. I fit no remember my papa nd mama again including my siblings. The woman try sha. But she no fine reach my oga wife wey b police officer too.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Forwetinnah: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This food is for Jagaban.
The Lion of bourdillion.

Wasere Baba.
2 hands in the Air for you Sir!
Twale!!

Who dash am...with which mouth him wan take chop??
Tinubu don expire abeg ask Remi

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Forwetinnah: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hallmark08:

Since the papa of nation turned photography into achievement others have no option than to follow suit

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Psalmwhyte(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Goldrushnigeria:
Dolapo Opeyemi Badmos is a Superintendent of Police (SP) who was recently appointed as the new Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of Lagos State Police Command. The mother of two shared the stunning photos on her IG page. Fine woman.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/03/lagos-state-police-pro-dolapo-badmos-stuns-in-new-photos/

Mehn ... She is fyn in all sphere but NGOZI BRAID is fyna.
Ask oga Lalastica...lolz
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by Ruby65(f): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
But they are not supposed to apply makeup now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 12:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Someone tolded me that as woman mouth wide na so her toto too go be

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by miracleedwards: 4:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Al those of you complimenting her be ready when she comes after you all with beating like the Nigeria army cadet lady, be warned

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by naptu2: 5:21am On Mar 11, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by theGistsonline: 6:09am On Mar 11, 2016
1stCitizen:
Chai!! See bakka! No be Ngozi fine be this legs?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by bandad: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Jcob:
Is she married?
You wan marry her abi.
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by bandad: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Someone tolded me that as woman mouth wide na so her toto too go be
Omo se o well?
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by lonelydora: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by veekbreezy(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
U dey do photoshoot ba?.. When Kei vs Mokpe don kill demself finish for lagos finish abi? Shine ur eye o #BeSerious
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by fairheven: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2016
1stCitizen:

That should be NGOZI braid or something undecided

They should add brain to the beauty not just "image laundry" for police
Re: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos by fairheven: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2016
alphamodel1:
This is my definition of sexy

Why northerners no go leave our women alone tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.