Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men (15830 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / The Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2014
A lot of Nigeria men are like that,they are hypocrites when it comes to women.I lived most of my life around boys and male friends,but any woman who knows that too well will definitely pin the stubborn ones down.My dad was like that,the man too dey form cold heart,not until i saw him break completely down in tears like a rejected woman one day.Momsi was just telling him sorry.I was less than 12.The objanje inside me was quick to take complete record of his weakness and i started using it against him and watch him cry again again and again.Find a mans weakness,use it well,break him every way u can,leave him in the mould.Chances are,he will still come back.He might still be stubborn,but the truth is,he will lower his matchet down a little.Be as humble and loving as you can when with a man BUT during qurells,be as cold as jezebel.

3 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by dickt(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2014
o.p. You r a female

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2014
Men are very easy to understand,it just takes a lot of patience,understanding and humbleness at the initial stage.Be like a mumu,if u must so that they can get more closer to trust you.Be real with them as pretence will only give you more problems.If you get hold of his weakness,you have finished.The highest he can do if he cant take it anymore is to dump u,but in his quiet time e go dey reason ur matter.

3 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Oahray: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Crap to the high heavens!

A man cannot take care of himself and needs a woman? To bathe him or what? There are bachelors that aren't even in any serious relationship. Why haven't they dropped dead?

A man doesn't need to get attached to any woman unless he's ready to start a family. If ladies throw themselves at a man they feel is ready for marriage, and he hasn't married any of them, how does that make him a hypocrite?

Men do not show their emotions like women. It doesn't mean we don't have emotions, but if you aren't special we won't waste it on you. Does that make men hypocrites?

The hypocrite is the woman who turns down every man who wants to marry her, only to start throwing herself at every man later when she starts aging. Who told her the world revolves around her?

4 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by repogirl(f): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2014
chinziaski: A woman who knows her onion and keeps to it will always find it difficult with men of this day. They find those women hard to crack therefore they chicken out. Many men want submissive women, a woman that will ignore their ills. A woman who will strictly adhere to his rules and face her job of cooking and giving birth. But, lucky is the man who marries these women because on the long run, they get the real fulfillment of marriage. I told a woman about her bill some days back, you know what her reply was "let me tell my husband". Chai! I said "which kind woman be dis?" A woman who knows her onion will sort the problem there without calling her husband but later tell her husband she had taken care of the problem. We find those women who know their onions bossy and very hard to manipulate. So we get scared of the future.
I use that 'lemme tell my husband first' line also, not cause I don't know my 'onions' as you put it, but I want his take also on the issue...... I don't want to make a decision he'll not be comfortable with so I need to know if he agrees with it or not! No crime there!
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2014
repogirl: I use that 'lemme tell my husband first' line also, not cause I don't know my 'onions' as you put it, but I want his take also on the issue...... I don't want to make a decision he'll not be comfortable with so I need to know if he agrees with it or not! No crime there!
I know there are some circumstances where you have to tell your husband about something, but there are things you should just do based on the fact that its necessary to be done that time. What I found out about the woman is that she didn't want to pay the money. She just want her husband to do everything and that's bad.

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2014
MrWaters: The other day, I was talking to a male acquaintance whose one-time girlfriend had been a friend of mine, which I had been aware of ended because he refused to get married after three years of being together. He was complaining to me of how his house had been turned into a “base” by his friends, and how he never had any moments of peace any longer, and how he was wondering what to do about the situation. I remarked that perhaps, he ought to get married.

“who needs a woman?” was his reply. “I don’t know anyway. I don’t have the time to be attached to any woman Emotional attachment divides a man’s heart, and God did not create man with two heart.”
“So what do you intend to do?” I asked.
I don’t know, I just know that I have to do something” he replied.
“do you have househelp?” I asked again.
“yes, but a househelp is no good. He can’t stop them from storming my place. Perhaps, I’ll just get a woman to live with me.”
“As a wife?” I asked him.
“No, just a live – if she’s lucky.”
I didn’t say anything to that. I gave him a murderous look, quickly said good-bye and walked away. I was so furious.
Why are men such Hypocrites? Why do they have to adopt this love em- and –leave-em- attitude? I have since found out the answer. It is because they are afraid; afraid of how much power the women really have over them. The power that women can wield over them if they stay long enough.
You hear a man brag to his friend of how he is keeping a particular woman. Asked him if she is to be his wife and he will shout. “What for?”
Some other time, you hear another bachelor boy say to his friend, “Boy you needs to get married-o; this kin life no fit continue.” Why does he need a wife? Bed partner? Housemaid? Housekeeper? All these he can get without getting married. The simple truth is he can’t take care of himself. He needs someone to do that for him. His friends can’t do that for him, because they are men like himself, same sides of a coin. Only woman can, with her patience, strength of character, her terrific reserves of determination, her power. Whether they admit it or not, men like to be bossed by their mothers, their wives, their mistresses, their girlfriends.
Men! They are such contradictory human beings. They yell one thing and want another. It was a man who said: “Many of us men are Narcissist by nature, we want to have access to other people’s privacy and yet make ours top secret.”
Men are such pathetic pest. They are always calling women weak, dumb, chicken-brained etc. the fact is, that is the way they’d prefer women to be. They can’t handle strong women. When the women refuse to be suppressed, they label them bitches. The fact is men are the dumb ones. They realize that and fight it. The effort turns them into hypocrites. Putting up macho-images, Facades all! Underneath the layers there’s nothing but vanity, fickleness. That’s just what they are. Empty!
What does a man prove by “capturing” a girl, insisting on knowing her every move, then suddenly dropping her after years of being kept prisoner. He goes on to another, saying she’s not what he wants. What pride is there for you men to have up to six different girls call on you in a day? What does a man prove by marrying thirty-eight women in fifteen years? If God had intended to create women as games of soccer for men, he would have moulded us in the shape of footballs.
Everywhere you go, you encounter cases of male chauvinism. Men trying to assert themselves, trying to impose themselves on women. You hear a man say, “A man has got to be a man”. To prove what? Male superiority over the female? Men sternly oppose the idea of giving a woman free hand because thy see it as equivalent to surrendering the so-called Male superiority. Most Nigerian men are conservative. They believe they must be the bosses where women are involved.
Teel me, what you would think of a woman, abandon and in the depths of distress, who did not try to get herself out of such a state of affairs. You would say she was a slowpoke. We know of so many families who couldn’t have survived today if not for the women who had to take drastic action to salvage the situation. There was once a story in one of the news dailies about a woman who had to collect bones and castaway of meat from the butchers to feed her family. There are many cases of women who had to raise up their kids single-handedly because the men had scurried off in times of hardship, chickened out. Women have more resilience, more strength than most men.
We have heard of the maximum-“stand firmly by what you believe is right.” Tell me how many men who have poor suffering relatives in the villages, but spend their money trying to impress unsuspecting young ladies in the cities; who would go to great pains to cater for the needs of a girlfriend rather than pay thy fees of a younger brother. I can hear some guilty men arguing, “But it’s the young ladies that harass the men into giving in,” isn’t it the men who always brag, “There are many fishes in the sea?” shouldn’t their reasoning prevail over by a woman, it proves he’s the dumb one.
Talk about the uncompromising feminist enjoying her liberation from the “chauvinistic Adams.” And the men claiming they can’t. when a woman tries to assert herself, to demand that the relationship for once goes her way, on her own terms, the man cannot handle that. He screams, “Frustrated bitch.”
I have found out one thing. A man may be able to help you find happiness, for a very short while, at the end of which you’ll realize, when you weigh your loss, that the bad and the ugly were much more than the good.
The truth is: a man feels his masculinity is affronted “if the woman has the upper hand, his inadequacies would be expose”.
I once read somewhere, “if what men fear is that women might succumb to their masculine attraction, why did they not institute veils for themselves?
I ESTIMATE that by 2010, any guy marrying will be marrying a lady that has a SEX record of 100times & for ladies, a guy that can't even remember how many girls he has dated let alone screwed!!
copy from my http:www.timmywaters..com (this article is copyrighted)

Mr Man. you don marry? I no fit read all this your long tory
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Jcurtis: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2014
??
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by 5minsmadness: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2014
Anacksunamun:

You are the only one turning into something else, you are quick to comment on an FP thread and forgot to read and comment without asking dumb questions.

@Topic, nice thought-provoking article I must say. But the generalisation defeated its purpose(s). Yeah, such men that behaved like the writer said are hypocrites and cowards, but not ALL men act such way.

The fact remains most of the men described by the writer are flirts, playboys, serial humpers who wants to hump all types of ladies before settling down; or doesn't even want to settle down but to keep fùcking around.

Bad people exist in both genders. Just like we have ladies that sleeps around with several men and parties in the poshest clubs and when they hit 30+, they'll remember to "change" so they could settle down with an unsuspecting responsible men. Both genders have their bad sides.

The truth is, a man that truly loves his woman and wants to wife her, won't bring up such excuses, he'll even go against all odds to wife his lady (Peter Okoye of P-square, anyone?). It's only men that doesn't love their women and wants sexuál/companionship gains only, that will bring up such childish excuses. And sometimes, there's this issue of finance. A man wants to be financially stable before "committing" and sometimes if he's broke, he can't marry his lady. The economy of Nigeria is not helping matters too.

Also some men just don't want to get married, they prefer being single and free for the rest of their lives; yeah, such men exist. so it's all about choices, kinds of men, certain issues still making the men not to settle down. So the onus is partly on the ladies to know the type of men they hook up with. Most times, the kind of men the ladies hook up with, ain't the type that are ready to settle yet and they want the man to settle down with them against all odds. Nah, it doesn't work that way.

To speak up for some men too; not all ladies are worthy of being married. Some ladies doesn't possess that which a man might GENUINELY want in his lady, so you can't put the blame on the men alone. And one mistake some ladies shouldn't make is dating a man because he must marry her. That's wrong. You might want to get settled down with him for the rest of your life, but bringing up the issue of marriage after few months of dating is childish. A man that's ready to wife you, might not even take up to two months to make up his mind.
You deserve recharge card for this post! kiss
Send me your number!
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Harmvirus(f): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Nice write up op buh I believe there are still good guys out there

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by princessayesha(f): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2014
He wud become an object of pity in 20-30 years to come Cox such men only realise the right women when its too late

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2014
What a nice read and so true. I honestly wonder what most men of these days want from women.

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by repogirl(f): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2014
chinziaski: I know there are some circumstances where you have to tell your husband about something, but there are things you should just do based on the fact that its necessary to be done that time. What I found out about the woman is that she didn't want to pay the money. She just want her husband to do everything and that's bad.
ow...Kay o but the man might not be complaining or the woman might not have the money to spare.....
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Oxone(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2014
lynpetra: Men are very easy to understand,it just takes a lot of patience,understanding and humbleness at the initial stage.Be like a mumu,if u must so that they can get more closer to trust you.Be real with them as pretence will only give you more problems.If you get hold of his weakness,you have finished.The highest he can do if he cant take it anymore is to dump u,but in his quiet time e go dey reason ur matter.

This right here is what most ladies don't get. Force/tantrums wont get you anywhere with anyone talk more of a man who grows up with the mindset that he should be in charge. Wise women get all they want and more without raising their voices or resorting to force while leaving the man's ego fully massaged

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2014
repogirl: ow...Kay o but the man might not be complaining or the woman might not have the money to spare.....
let me say u don't know woman. I understand u
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by cococandy(f): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
njokusboy:
But then, we men were made Alpha, we are leaders of the pack, no sane man would subject himself to a womans jurisdiction.. We have standards...

Not all men are born alpha. Alpha males are the ones who stand out among their peers. Depending on the parameters and social requirement of the time.

Natural flair for leadership AMONG THEIR FELLOW MEN
Physical strength
Financial standing
Good looks
Sex appeal
Dominance etc etc.
The best men among other men are the ones defined as alpha.
Alpha males are the males other males wish to be like. There are only few of these around and they can have any woman they want because they more attractive than other men around.
Alpha males don't need to sing the 'I'm a man' anthem. Deference and submission come naturally to anybody who encounters them because their leadership ability isn't in question.

Being a man doesn't automatically make you alpha. Being able to lead your fellow men is what makes you alpha
Enough of this misinformation.
An alpha male can be totally soft with his woman and still be the alpha among his peers.
It has nothing to do with the relationship between you and your woman but has everything to do with who you are compared to other males.

Just like aphrodiate females are the sensation among other females.they have men at their beck and call willing to eat out of their palms.
We are digressing sha.

I just wanted to correct this impression making the rounds.
Some guys may even start thinking that their 'alphaness' has to do with how able they are to subdue their women while in the real sense there's nothing alpha about them as they could be wimps compared to other men

6 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by remsonik(f): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Men are hypocrites. Find his weakness and breaking point and use it to your advantage.

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by yungchop: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2014
princessayesha: He wud become an object of pity in 20-30 years to come Cox such men only realise the right women when its too late
na to dey follow you up and down remain now o, you must answer me!! Kina jin ko? smiley
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by coachwilcox(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
cococandy:

Not all men are born alpha. Alpha males are the ones who stand out among their peers. Depending on the parameters and social requirement of the time.

Physical strength
Financial standing
Good looks
Sex appeal
Dominance etc etc.
Alpha males are the males other males wish to be like. There are only few of these around and they can have any woman they want because they more attractive than other men around.
Alpha males don't need to sing the 'I'm a man' anthem. Deference and submission come naturally to anybody who encounters them because their leadership ability isn't in question.

Being a man doesn't automatically make you alpha. Being able to lead your fellow men is what makes you alpha
An alpha male can be totally soft with his woman and still be the alpha among his peers.
It has nothing to do with the relationship between you and your woman but has everything to do with who you are compared to other males.

Just like aphrodiate females are the sensation among other females.they have men at their beck and call willing to eat out of their palms.
We are digressing sha.

Some guys may even start thinking that their 'alphaness' has to do with how able they are to subdue their women while in the real sense there's nothing alpha about them as they could be wimps compared to other men

Yeah. And after the few Alphas have had their way with 90% of the ladies and dumped you, y'all at older ages will start hustling the betas you rejected then and accusing them of being weak in an attempt to shame them into marriage. Its not working anymore and thats why more and more 30+ ladies are being single.

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by EternalBeing: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Oahray:
A man cannot take care of himself and needs a woman? To bathe him or what? There are bachelors that aren't even in any serious relationship. Why haven't they dropped dead?

Real men wait, they search until they get that 1 girl they want to marry, they'll have sex with no other except their 2nd half. Why go into relationships at all when you don't want anything serious?! I think men that do such are not serious, they are simply weaklings that have been overpowered by weaknesses.
This is really sad, guys are destroying the girls in our society. Why should you be destroying these innocent girls? I guess you'll say a girl once broke your heart, ah?! A guy like you once deceived that girl, dumped her like a bad habit and rendered her heartless.
You Destiny can be destroyed by sleeping with just one wrong girl. "He that joins his body to an harlot is an harlot"
Sex is a spiritual thing that involves your body/soul/spirit. Real men are spiritual, and they have control over their sex urge, they wait, they search until they get that 1 girl they want to marry, they'll have sex with no other except their 2nd half.

You know you can't do without sex, you can't live without her, so why not wait, search and get the right one together with whom to enjoy sex for the rest of your life and fulfill your Glorious Destiny.
They women are the reflection of the men in a society.

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by coachwilcox(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2014
what women want

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by coachwilcox(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2014
lol

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by apolonius(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2014
cococandy:

Physical strength
Financial standing
Good looks
Sex appeal
Dominance etc etc.

We are digressing sha.

I have an issue with your defined features of the alpha male. It's mostly superficial,darling.

"...looks,sex appeal,..."Are you kidding me?Yes,bodily beauty is great but reiterating it in various ways makes mockery of the concept of the man.A man is a man;'alpha male','real man' are such dubious concepts and adjectives that give false meanings and corruption to the man identity are postmodernism's cocktail of shit.smiley

Great to see leadership there,but I expected high features like intelligence,emotional maturity and a capacity for love and affection,visionary-professionally and in core indices of his life,and refined mannerisms. I can go on and on.

What do you think darling,and how are you?smiley

4 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Donvilo(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2014
I do not have problem with a woman correcting me when am wrong, especially in a respectful manner, in fact, I respect such ladies a lot wink (talkless of those who will nag & yell at the top of their voices, just to correct me, mbanu! abughi m ewu na ), what I have problem is it's a woman NOT allowing me to do the same for her (especially when I have taken my precious time to explain to her in a way she will fully understand what I mean undecided ) Imagine if the woman in this scenario happens to be the one I intend to marry shocked lipsrsealed Now that is where am really pissed off angry
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Maybellyne(f): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2014
chinziaski: A woman who knows her onion and keeps to it will always find it difficult with men of this day. They find those women hard to crack therefore they chicken out. Many men want submissive women, a woman that will ignore their ills. A woman who will strictly adhere to his rules and face her job of cooking and giving birth. But, lucky is the man who marries these women because on the long run, they get the real fulfillment of marriage. I told a woman about her bill some days back, you know what her reply was "let me tell my husband". Chai! I said "which kind woman be dis?" A woman who knows her onion will sort the problem there without calling her husband but later tell her husband she had taken care of the problem. We find those women who know their onions bossy and very hard to manipulate. So we get scared of the future.

Wow! I'm surprised a man actually said this. You are one of the few who really know what they want in women. Nice
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Oahray: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2014
EternalBeing:

Real men wait, they search until they get that 1 girl they want to marry, they'll have sex with no other except their 2nd half. Why go into relationships at all when you don't want anything serious?! I think men that do such are not serious, they are simply weaklings that have been overpowered by sexual weaknesses.
This is really sad, guys are destroying the girls in our society. Why should you be destroying these innocent girls? I guess you'll say a girl once broke your heart, ah?! A guy like you once deceived that girl, dumped her like a bad habit and rendered her heartless.
"He that joins his body to an harlot is an harlot" Sex is a spiritual thing that involves your body/soul/spirit. Real men are spiritual, and they have control over their sex urge, they wait, they search until they get that 1 girl they want to marry, they'll have sex with no other except their 2nd half.
You know you can't do without sex, you can live without her, so why not wait, search and get the right one together with whom to enjoy sex for the rest of your life and fulfill you Glorious Destiny.
how does this relate to my post? My post wasn't about sex, you perv!

What's with the "you, you..." stance in your out of point post? Feeling self-righteous are we? Let every man carry his own load as the Bible says. It's not like the ladies do not have a say in the matter.
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by EternalBeing: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Oahray: how does this relate to my post? My post wasn't about sex, you perv!

What's with the "you, you..." stance in your out of point post? Feeling self-righteous are we? Let every man carry his own load as the Bible says. It's not like the ladies do not have a say in the matter.
No, my brother. Far from feeling self righteous. "Iron sharpeneth Iron". Together we can get there if we face the reality of what need be done. Someone scolded me about how I was wasting away my Destiny and I thanked him because he opened my eyes to the fact that this Life is 90% Spiritual, 10% physical. Today, I'm better because I met him. If all men in our society condemn evil and encourage good, our next generation would be better. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2014
cococandy:

AMONG THEIR PEERS?? WHATS YOUR DEFINITION OF STANDOUT? YOU CANT STAND OUT IF YOU ARE PEERS?

THIS FURTHER RELEGATES WOMEN DONT YOU THINK? SO YOUR HUSBAND DOES NOT LEAD UR HOME? EVERY MAN IS AN ALPHA IN HIS HOME... EXCEPT HE IS A PU:SSAY

Physical strength

PHYSICAL STRENGTH OKAY, MEN ARE GENERALLY STRONGER THAN WOMEN? SO?

Financial standing
SO A MAN IS NOT AN ALPHA SIMPLY BECAUSE SOME OTHER MAN AMONG HIS FRIENDS IS RICHER?

Good looks

GOOD LOOK??

Sex appeal
SEX APPEAL?? IS DAT FOR HIS FRIENDS OR HIS WOMAN.... WHICH MAN GIVES A FVCK ABOUT ANOTHERS S'3X APPEAL??

Dominance etc etc.
Define dominance

AN ALPHA MALE IS THE LEADER IN HIS UNIT... Dat unit is his family...

Alpha males are the males other males wish to be like.

NAH, AN ALPHA MALE IS A MALE WHO HANDLES HIS BUSINESS... DAT INCLUDES HIS WIFE....

There are only few of these around and they can have any woman they want because they more attractive than other men around.

NOW YOU ARE BRINGING WOMEN INTO THE PICTURE? I THOUGHT ALPHA MALE WAS ONLY IN RELATION TO OTHER MALES? CHAI, fear God...

Alpha males don't need to sing the 'I'm a man' anthem.

WHEN THE WOMAN CROSSES HER LIMITS, IF THE MAN IS AN ALPHA, HE'D PUT HER BACK IN HER POSITION

Deference and submission come naturally to anybody who encounters them because their leadership ability isn't in question.
IF HE CONTROLS YOU, hE is ur alpha, if you control him.... He is a beta

BEING ABLE TO DEAL WITH UR SHIT MAKES YOU AN ALPHA... UR SHIT IS FIRST OF ALL UR FAMILY...

ENOUGH OF THIS CONFUSION

YOU ARE EVEN MORE CONFUSED THAN I THOUGHT... AN ALPHA MALE LEADS THE PACK...THE PACK IS HIS WIFE/ WIVES, ISNT HIS WOMAN A MEMBER....

We are digressing sha.

WE ARE STILL SAYING THE SAME THING.... THE ALPHA MALE HAS FEMALES AT HIS BECK AND CALL... HOW THEN DOES IT EXCLUDE WOMEN?? Loretta... God is watching you..

EVERY MAN IS AN ALPHA AS FAR AS HIS HOME IS CONCERNED EXCEPT WHERE THE WOMAN LEADS THE HOME.....

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by EternalBeing: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2014
apolonius:

I have an issue with your defined features of the alpha male. It's mostly superficial,darling.

"...looks,sex appeal,..."Are you kidding me?Yes,bodily beauty is great but reiterating it in various ways makes mockery of the concept of the man.A man is a man; alpha male,'real man' are such dubious concepts and adjectives that give false meanings and corruption to the man identity are postmodernism's cocktail of shit.smiley

Great to see leadership there,but I expected high features like intelligence,emotional maturity and a capacity for love and affection,visionary-professionally and in core indices of his life,and refined mannerisms. I can go on and on.

Thanks. I really hope to see more of your type around. Too much movies etc... has caused too much of misplaced priorities. Also, I expected qualities like financial power, spiritual maturity, ability to whether any storm etc.
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Boomark(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2014
SkinnyDude: 2009 thread made it to the front page.
my brothers and sisters in christ, who say i no go make am this year!

You have to wait till 3009,
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by cococandy(f): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2014
Attraction is a direct result of physical appeal. So it goes a long way even with fellow men.
Smaller men are self conscious in the presence of larger men. And ladies looove big guys.
First impressions can define how your fellow guys relate with you and your appearance can make you stand out among other men thereby creating the impression of 'bigger' man to female onlookers.
Ever heard of the basic requirement you need to have to be a good mating partner? 'Tall,dark,handsome?'
Go figure.

What I think? Good leadership is a combination of all those other points you noted in your post because a leader would really have to be balanced in all of those to make his followers follow willingly so you're right too.

Note that I also said depending on the social requirments of the time.
There was a time when all a man needed to survive was brawn. Stronger men were the toast of the time and could have harems of women because they had what it took.

Now physical strength may not even be on the list of what makes an alpha male since financial power is needed more in our own time.
Hence my etc etc.

I'm fine thank you.

darling? cheesy grin an NL guy is being nice to me for a change when I'd already given up on yous. There must be fresh air blowing around here.
apolonius:

"...looks,sex appeal,..."Are you kidding me?Yes,bodily beauty is great but reiterating it in various ways makes mockery of the concept of the man.A man is a man;'alpha male','real man' are such dubious concepts and adjectives that give false meanings and corruption to the man identity are postmodernism's cocktail of shit.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
apolonius:

Don't mind loretta, she is very cunning... Tryna make it sound like alpha precludes dominating women....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Kaboninc!!!! / Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) / Disciplining Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.