Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family (4058 Views)

PDP Convention: Call For Nairaland PDP To Endorse Her Candidates / Countering Nairaland PDP Lies And Propaganda. / In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Dcomrade(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
BLESS YOU BRO, PDP IS COMING BACK
PDP TAKING OVER AFTER THIS SCAM CHANGE grin
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Udmaster(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
BMedia:

grin grin grin

I thought the 'great' ibos can never lick abokki's arze? Chei!

according to PDP Zoning formula, the north will get it in 2019, Obj and Gej ruled 14yrs under south pdp. So its fair.
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dcomrade:

PDP TAKING OVER AFTER THIS SCAM CHANGE grin
NA SO
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Udmaster:
PDP is coming back 2019, Apc is just a noise making tenant.
They know that deep inside them.

Nuhu Ribadu/Charles Soludo PDP 2019.

PETER OBI jooor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Tokt: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
dem fools wannna ressurect dead party. jobless murrafuckers.

1 Like

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Udmaster(m): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

PETER OBI jooor
picking peter obi will be a controversial element among the south east pdp chieftains.. Also he is an Apga decampee.
Charles Soludo,
Osita Chidoka,
Sullivan Chime
Prof. Barth Nnaji
Azubike Ihejirika
Emeka Ihedioha

One of them will be picked as Pdp 2019 VP Instead of Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Tokt: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Udmaster:
PDP is coming back 2019, Apc is just a noise making tenant.
They know that deep inside them.

Nuhu Ribadu/Charles Soludo PDP 2019.

why not the other way round. so u lot agree that ibos can also succk abokis cocck eh? grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Udmaster(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:

why not the other way round. so u lot agree that ibos can also succk abokis cocck eh? grin grin grin
according to PDP Zoning formula, the north will get it in 2019, Obj and Gej ruled 14yrs under south pdp. So its fair.

1 Like

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Udmaster:
picking peter obi will be a controversial element among the south east pdp chieftains.. Also he is an Apga decampee.
Charles Soludo,
Osita Chidoka,
Sullivan Chime
Prof. Barth Nnaji
Azubike Ihejirika
Emeka Ihedioha

One of them will be picked as Pdp 2019 VP Instead of Peter Obi.
Then Sulivan ChimE
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by banki(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Just a quick question

Is pdp the same thing as IPOB?
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
banki:
Just a quick question

Is pdp the same thing as IPOB?
IT IS NOT
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by fulanimafia: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:

Pathetic hypocrites don't you think? Ask them whether they were unaware of the zoning principle when they imposed Jonathan as their 'automatic' flagbearer in 2011.

What a cowardly lame excuse from the East.

7 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Tokt: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

Pathetic hypocrites don't you think? Ask them whether they were unaware of the zoning principle when they imposed Jonathan as their 'automatic' flagbearer in 2011.

shameless hypocrites no doubt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Tokt: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
[s]
Udmaster:
[/s]

the bottom line is ibo is prepared to suck abokii's cocck. The same way Ekwueme succked shagaris cocck.

7 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

the bottom line is ibo is prepared to suck abokii's cocck. The same way Ekwueme succked shagaris cocck.
pdp made mistake and they are on the verge on correcting it.
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

but what really concerns you, with pdp's issues
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Tokt: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
pdp made mistake and they are on the verge on correcting it.

Seriously, i dont care. what matters most to me now is................

Tokt:
[s][/s]

4 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by egalitarian78: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
To d Op, I strongly advise u separate Ipob struggle from party politics as dat will be trivializing what it stands. Ipob simply wants freedom from enslavement and restoration of d defunct republic thru Mazi Nnamdi Kalu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Obiodunukwe: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Citadelbot:

Lolzzz. Nairaland ooooooooo

I no fit laugh bro

These people are deluded
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

cant you wait for a fulani herdsmen thread where you can support their atrocities
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

cant you wait for a fulani herdsmen thread where you can support their atrocities.
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by egalitarian78: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

The easiest way for the rift to be settled is if you swallow all your anti-IPOB chatter, agree that Biafra should include the SS and Ijawland specifically, and you truly apologize for all you have said against them and their struggle.

That will surely melt their hearts.
straight talk. Not dat he shd include d SS and Ijaw as part of Ipob cos dat will be making him appear too important but for him to update his knowledge dat they had always been part n parcel of d short lived republic. While I sincerely respect Mr Barcanista cos he appears to be very intelligent in his first-class analysis but his distortion of history when it came to Ipob issues really reduced my respect for him. In as much as everybody ll not support dia agitation but pĺs keep facts sacred.
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
egalitarian78:
straight talk. Not dat he shd include d SS and Ijaw as part of Ipob cos dat will be making him appear too important but for him to update his knowledge dat they had always been part n parcel of d short lived republic. While I sincerely respect Mr Barcanista cos he appears to be very intelligent in his first-class analysis but his distortion of history when it came to Ipob issues really reduced my respect for him. In as much as everybody ll not support dia agitation but pĺs keep facts sacred.
THANK YOU SIR, YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
cant you wait for a fulani herdsmen thread where you can support their atrocities.
LOLZZZZZ
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
Ecoterrorist Mizmycoli Truckpusher Anonimi firefire Engineerboat Temitemi1 Talktimi Dcomrade
where is Mogidi? Nobody has any issue with Tonyebarcanista. He has a right to his opinions and actions. We might disagree but it doesnt make us enemies.

Kindly seperate PDP from IPOB stuggle because they are not same and they have different goals while pdp wants a better government and to come back to take power in 2019 Ipob are fighting for self determination.

Some APC elements are not in tune with the Islamisation of the country by their dumb president but Zombies will continue to wallow away because they are competing with their president who is dumber.

I respect these people specially for how they keep APC in check and how they expose their lies daily.

LordAdam severusnape anonimi firefire ezenwammadu emekamex bishopmagic zombienation dearpreye candyrain real2014 kenai amtaken ajebutter showmeyourcertificate isrealiairforce Ladyexcellency ndpvf francizy and other comrades who kept these zombies in check and stop their lies and propaganda in the blogosphere.

Tonyebarcanista choose ye today where you want to be because you are too good to be swayed by the wind.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
egalitarian78:
To d Op, I strongly advise u separate Ipob struggle from party politics as dat will be trivializing what it stands. Ipob simply wants freedom from enslavement and restoration of d defunct republic thru Mazi Nnamdi Kalu.
THANKS FOR THE OBSERVATION, YES THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE DONE, HAS APOLOGIZED TO EVERYONE HE FEELS HE HAS OFFENDED, INCLUDING THE IPOB MEMBERS,
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by erunz(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
where is Mogidi? Nobody has any issue with Tonyebarcanista. He has a right to his opinions and actions. We might disagree but it doesnt make us enemies.

Kindly seperate PDP from IPOB stuggle because they are not same and they have different goals while pdp wants a better government and to come back to take power in 2019 Ipob are fighting for self determination.

Some APC elements are not in tune with the Islamisation of the country by their dumb president but Zombies will continue to wallow away because they are competing with their president who is dumber.

I respect these people specially for how they keep APC in check and how they expose their lies daily.

LordAdam severusnape anonimi firefire ezenwammadu emekamex bishopmagic zombienation dearpreye candyrain real2014 kenai amtaken ajebutter showmeyourcertificate isrealiairforce Ladyexcellency ndpvf francizy and other comrades who kept these zombies in check and stop their lies and propaganda in the blogosphere.

Tonyebarcanista choose ye today where you want to be because you are too good to be swayed by the wind.

WELL SAID .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Firefire(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
Ecoterrorist Mizmycoli Truckpusher Anonimi firefire Engineerboat Temitemi1 Talktimi Dcomrade

Good development.

Endorsed!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by anonimi: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by ideynl1: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nonsense topic.

1 Like

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by egalitarian78: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
oh....

Bros, you sef know say I never meant harm to anybody. Okrika people de quick provoke sometimes. I respect you a lot and I appreciate your truce move. Family war, communities clash, nations pick arms against each other but our determination for better living should call us to order whenever we oFfend people by our sincere, innocent and unintended harm actions.

To those that have been offended by me, let it slide... To those that offend me......I go still break una head o grin.... But seriously, I hold no ills against anyone or group.

#Power To The People
If this is d much advertised apology from u then I must tell both u and ur man erunz dat it is way below par. Pls Ipob is different from Pdp. Ipob condemns corruption both by Pdp and Apc. Ipob is fed up with Nigeria as presently constituted and are in a struggle for self determination and freedom from obvious enslavement. As to d apology, it cant stand as dia must be act of contrition first before restitution , u dont play smart and say its apology. I v read most of ur IPOBphobic lines and discovered u turned truth upside down and this is wia most of us really felt bad cos by devine providence u are a force to reckon with here on NL and one wud v expected u to be truthful always. Honestly I see u as one of d very few intelligent Nigerians and like ur rejoinders on topical issues but to maintain it moving forward pls tender an unreserved apology. Do u know d much hyped Rule9 likely came on board cos of d way u painted d struggle as being toutish and our Ofe brothers capitalised on it. Politically, Ipob greatest burden was our collective resolve to have supported ur Ijaw kinsman Jonathan which we v no regret even now. Tonye, I truly write from my hrt so while I expect u not to join our struggle but pls do not denigrate it with misinformation or as ur runsmate 'erunz' advised u avoid such threads. Looking fwd to a masterpiece reply from u.

2 Likes

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by Mack3N: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
egalitarian78:
If this is d much advertised apology from u then I must tell both u and ur man erunz dat it is way below par. Pls Ipob is different from Pdp. Ipob condemns corruption both by Pdp and Apc. Ipob is fed up with Nigeria as presently constituted and are in a struggle for self determination and freedom from obvious enslavement. As to d apology, it cant stand as dia must be act of contrition first before restitution , u dont play smart and say its apology. I v read most of ur IPOBphobic lines and discovered u turned truth upside down and this is wia most of us really felt bad cos by devine providence u are a force to reckon with here on NL and one wud v expected u to be truthful always. Honestly I see u as one of d very few intelligent Nigerians and like ur rejoinders on topical issues but to maintain it moving forward pls tender an unreserved apology. Do u know d much hyped Rule9 likely came on board cos of d way u painted d struggle as being toutish and our Ofe brothers capitalised on it. Politically, Ipob greatest burden was our collective resolve to have supported ur Ijaw kinsman Jonathan which we v no regret even now. Tonye, I truly write from my hrt so while I expect u not to join our struggle but pls do not denigrate it with misinformation or as ur runsmate 'erunz' advised u avoid such threads. Looking fwd to a masterpiece reply from u.
You can imagine the "apology".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Ashamed To Disclose Ailment, He Won't Return Soon - Dele Momodu / Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Wife Advises Women On Humility, Love, Unity / How A Soldier Ran Out Of Bullet But Escape By Hiding In The Mud- Man Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.