Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos (35026 Views)

Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by chimere66: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2016
People queuing with their generators at NNPC. This is bad!!! Naija which way?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/this-is-not-change-we-voted-forfrom-fry.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Monalisa185(f): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2016
ihe neme na obodo ooo

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by obynocute(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2016

4 Likes

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by NextGovernor(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2016
We warned them but they never listened. The only joy I have now is the APC supporters are still buying fuel (#150) the same price with me Wailer lol. No segregation. Let us all enjoy the change. lol

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by junketer(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2016
I weep for my country. This government makes things harder and harder and harder for the common man everyday. They r just trying to force nigerians to accept the new electricity tariff. What a change this has turned out to be. Ngeneukwenu,passingshot,aseru,beremx, hungerbad and the other zombies will not let pride make them to accept that buhari is slowly but surely turning this country into a mess.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by nnachukz(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Wow this change is miraculous, things previously unimaginable are happening live and direct in my country. Tuali for change.

10 Likes

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by laribari(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2016
This country is so fake and majority of our leaders are mostly daft; or is it that we are so many that every policy (huge or small) always favour some and not everybody?

How can you ask people to buy fuel using everything else except plastic jerry cans or gallons.

They happily sell for people carrying generator tanks as if those are not also containers.

what is the difference between a gallon and a generator tank? Aren't both containers despite of different materials?

so does it now mean that black market merchants (hoodlums) cannot also buy fuel using metal tanks since that is the only acceptable measure for purchases.

In my area, people buy into a bike (tank) and later use a rubber pipe to channel it into gallons and the bike man get to charge you 200 naira extra for his own service.

Honestly, people who make laws do not really think and that is our problem in 9ija. We always bring a law that creates money making avenue for hoodlums to exploit people while innocent citizens suffer.

we always bring laws that solves a problem half way and creates a new one which is very frustrating.

May God help us.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by NextGovernor(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
laribari:
This country is so fake and majority of our leaders are mostly daft; or is it that we are so many that every implementation always favours some and not everybody.

How can you ask people not to buy fuel using everything else except plastic jerry cans or gallons.

They happily sell for people carrying generator tanks as if those are not also containers.

what is the difference between a gallon and a generator tank? Aren't both containers despite of different materials?

so does it now mean that black market merchants (hoodlums) cannot also buy fuel using metal tanks since that is the only acceptable measure for purchases.

In my area, people buy into a bike (tank) and later use a rubber pipe to channel it into gallons and the bike man get to charge you 200 naira extra for his own service.

Honestly, people who make laws do not really think and that is our problem in 9ija. We always bring a law that creates money making avenue for hoodlums to exploit people while innocent citizens suffer.

we always bring laws that solves a problem half way and it's frustrating it.

May God help us.

What most people don't know is this.
Stations that mostly don't accept transparent cans are those that adjust metres during scarcity and same time selling at higher price and cheating those with opaque materials. Some NNPC are also guilty of metre adjusting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by laribari(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
NextGovernor:

What most people don't know is this.
Stations that mostly don't accept transparent cans are those that adjust metres during scarcity and same time selling at higher price and cheating those with opaque materials. Some NNPC are also guilty of metre adjusting.

Honestly i agree with you because this station that does this in my area is an NNPC station. I later tried MRS in that same area and they were selling into gallons.

In fact your contribution is helpful, at least now i know better and can also chose if i have choices.

1 Like

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by CandyDiamond(f): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Changi or Chains

5 Likes

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by DONSMITH123(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
hustling is real mehn

2 Likes

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by greatness22(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Please, who is the minister of petroleum? cheesy Seems the minister of petroleum is dull. And the minister for transportation is a blood sucking beast. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by MrAboki: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by NwaNimo1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
chanji..

2 Likes

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by dapsoneh: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by LajaLaba: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Well!we still better pass Somalia or South Sudan
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by thefakestan: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
The difference is clear

7up!

20*#150 vs 20*#86

ThefakeStan
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by amtaken(f): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki

NextGovernor:
We warned them but they never listened. The only joy I have now is the APC supporters are still buying fuel (#150) the same price with me Wailer lol. No segregation. Let us all enjoy the change. lol

2 Likes

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by ORACLE1975(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
God bless ABACHA

14 Likes

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by greatbrian(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
It is well... my case is different
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Booty4me: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Saichange grin

13 Likes

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by ourchoice(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
ORACLE1975:
God bless ABACHA
lol
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by applemark: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
There was a time one petrol attendant refuse to sell to me in jerrycans saying she can only sell into the smaller ones! am like so does it matter what size i bring since you only willing to sell 10ltrs, Honestly i felt like b!tch slapping the biatch that day! but i guess its the manager directions she's following. angry angry angry

laribari:
This country is so fake and majority of our leaders are mostly daft; or is it that we are so many that every policy (huge or small) always favour some and not everybody?

How can you ask people to buy fuel using everything else except plastic jerry cans or gallons.

we always bring laws that solves a problem half way and creates a new one which is very frustrating.

May God help us.
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Originality007: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:
ihe neme na obodo ooo
owugi obere ihe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
NextGovernor:

Bro you lie jare... Ngenekwenu bought at #86.50k today in Abuja.... cheesy.. and no queue....

1 Like

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nawa ooh
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by 3kay945(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
I must confess, I have not seen this before o shocked
This is not the change I bargain for.

Hmmmmmm, who do I blame now lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by bjdon: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. We tried to warn them but they scorned us. Enjoy the ride people, 2019 is still over 3 years away!! cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by ijeebest: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Naija: A country where everything wrong is norm
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by freshness2020: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:
ihe neme na obodo ooo
Nnemo! As in ehh.
Ndo nu O. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Fiwasayo(f): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is too much sad i feel so sad seeing this picture,this struggle/suffering is just too much for my people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.