Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos (35062 Views)

Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by 5starmilitant: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Very soon people will start relocating to their villages.

Apc= chain

1 Like

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by legendsilver(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
All these wailing wailers here, una do o! I bought pms along mile2 express way yesterday for the same #86.50. No gallon is no gallon and if you don't like it, oya vex build your own filing station shocked
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Dinobi77: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
What a country
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by banio: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
It will be well
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by okenna1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
crazy country
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by pedestal82(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Some said they did not hear that the chant was CHAIN, and not CHANGE, but me i deed. That was why i did not vote for the Junketeer. Just painful that i have to suffer the same fate with the deaf. Thats Democracy i hear. Smh
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by leeikem(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jagajaga government!!!! The change that the inventor don't know about!!! Confused government angry #bringbackourcorruption
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Mistermamus(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
C dere faces mumu ppl.dnt vote 4 apc nor hear ehen go bear Lemme stop b4 apc mods go ban me
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by jesussaves22: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
I told them but they refuse to listen.
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hope dis situation doesnt stay 4 long
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by EROMS38(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
NextGovernor:
We warned them but they never listened. The only joy I have now is the APC supporters are still buying fuel (#150) the same price with me Wailer lol. No segregation. Let us all enjoy the change. lol
Tell them bro...everyone now suffering it. #Change indeed
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by maestroz: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
NextGovernor:
We warned them but they never listened. The only joy I have now is the APC supporters are still buying fuel (#150) the same price with me Wailer lol. No segregation. Let us all enjoy the change. lol

we are not enjoying the CHANGE, we are simply enduring the PAIN....

APC...PAIN....

and the wailers said so...

1 Like

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by arsenal33: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
make them dey strike nah
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by engineerjimmy: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
We have the resources with scarce end products,More refineries need to be built,we need new refineries and old one should be rehabilitated.
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Chiccly(f): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Change or chains?

Hit like for change and share for chains.

Apari Government!
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Naija9090: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Slave suffering under his master Hausa-Fulani is acceptable but under GEJ, they will be swearing. Hypocritical slaves.

1 Like

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by balo2rule(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
no sincere gain without pain......................... let endure, there is light at the end of the tonel
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by temi2013(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
balo2rule:
no sincere gain without pain......................... let endure, there is light at the end of the tonel
Let's hope so....IN GOD WE TRUST
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by solidman59(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Scenes like this make me wonder if naija will ever be great
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by george3132001(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Where is the minister for petrol? Please come to our aid or is he out of town, please can somebody confirm if he is in the country. If he is im sure he is probably planning his next trip chikena.
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by AVISENNA: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fela talk am. Suffering n smiling. They thought he waz mad
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by nike4love: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
balo2rule:
You and who?
So u admit this administration is garbage?
Go away with ur zombie and hypocritical message.
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
These are perilous times. We've not had it this bad. The sufferings are brutal and real.

One amazing thing about Nigerians is their capacity to tolerate unnecessary sufferings.

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by ReachHard: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
The hustle is REAL!

Survival of the toughest
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:
ihe neme na obodo ooo
eziokwu
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by laribari(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
LajaLaba:
Well!we still better pass Somalia or South Sudan

You see the problem? hopeless consolation that we give ourselves. I do not blame you because we (Nigerians) are all guilty of it.

For what we have and who we are, Nigeria shouldn't even be in the league of somalia or Sudan. (I'M NOT BOASTING)

Abi when Buhari travel go Oil nations for whatever he went for, you hear sey him branch somalia? Even if dem get oil, trust me if i say presido will still not make a stop there. We are among the big players in the oil market (worldwide). #league of big players

But the annoying thing is, if we don't sell as much as we used to do since price has dropped, then we should have plenty at home and avoid scandalous fuel scarcity abi?

1 Like

Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by laribari(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
legendsilver:
All these wailing wailers here, una do o! I bought pms along mile2 express way yesterday for the same #86.50. No gallon is no gallon and if you don't like it, oya vex build your own filing station shocked

Bros get sense naa!

who is talking about building a gas station here? The point is how can they say no gallon (which is not an issue according to you) but accept flooding of gas stations with generators and also selling of fuel into generator tanks. provide power for only 15hrs a day, i bet nobody will carry gallon or gen tanks. Sincerely, carrying generator to filling station is very embarrassing!!! Make you see the pictures na, those are eye sore.

I don't know about you but i have never ever seen such before in my life nor heard of it until now. I only know of tanks but the gen itself? Haba!! You think those people do not have gallons at home abi? They do but it's because of our "usual" upside down policies that is why someone will leave a gallon at home but instead carry a whole generator to a filling station since it's the only approved container against the others. Maybe you do, perhaps you think everyone is privilege to own a car abi? Baba olowo!

You for kukuma set the gas station on fire na................. Ewu Gambia
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by dragonking2: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
ORACLE1975:
God bless ABACHA
God cannot bless a criminal.
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by dragonking2: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
balo2rule:
If GEJ was in power and this happened, will you be making this statement? Be honest.
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Lilimax(f): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chineke mee!
We've never seen it like this in this nation undecided.
This is total madness...
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by Nnemuka(f): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
fuel scarcity caused by IPOD abi grin grin grin grin
Re: People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos by laribari(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
I actually rooted for APC during the last election even though i was unable to vote due to substances i couldn't control.

However, this is not a time to blame or point fingers at anyone because we have never actually had any good leader before now and we are all waiting to judge this regime too. Judge as in ascertain if it was successful, an upgrade on the last one or total failure.

Mr best man so far is Fashola even though it wasn't so perfect but he laid a fantastic foundation as to what development is and perhaps we can take it from there.

Rome they say, wasn't built in a day but if you haven't even built an ordinary foundation for over 55 years then wahala dey!

With all the corruption allegation everywhere, i do not think uncle goodluck's regime (as my 5yrs niece calls him) was anything i'd wish for again.

It looked as everything was good back then, of cos money was in circulation because they were packing it with Ghana must go.

This is the change we voted and hopefully it is the foundation of a new Nigeria to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer / Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State / Abba Kyari: More Sordid Deals Of His Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.