Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,142 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) (38795 Views)

Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / 'One Million Boys' Gang Kills Woman In Ibadan (Photo) / Underground Ritualist Den Uncovered At Obadeyi Bus Stop, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) by Bekeey: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) by thorpido(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
opey112:
Apprehend my foot.When the is a bridge for her to climb.
The report says she was hit while standing beside the road.
Re: Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) by Damseldammie(f): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Whoever did this to her will never go unpunished IJN... aláàbò ilè gósénì, mo odi ààbo Re yí wa ká
Re: Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) by opey112(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
thorpido:
The report says she was hit while standing beside the road.
.I was an eye witness
Re: Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) by thorpido(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
opey112:
.I was an eye witness
In that case she should not have crossed the road.
Re: Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) by KoyZ(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2016
R.I.P. Woman.
Re: Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) by Titilayooni(f): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Lagos danfo drivers killing people since 1952...that's how a danfo driver took away that pretty babe(Doyin)on Lekki road..He has caused the family of this woman pain...that driver won't know peace embarassed
Re: Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) by eworm: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
The man wont go unpunished
Re: Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) by johnnysmart(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Wot a way 2 die
Re: Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) by seangy4konji: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2016
rip woman...

it need prayers now everytime you step out or even indoors...

sad news every where..may it not be our portion...

amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) / Suspected Ritualists Caught Packing A Lady's Urine. Photos And Videos. / My Experience With A Scammer This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.