Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. (38561 Views)

My Encounter With Scammer This Morning / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2023
I was just minding my business jejely on one of the social media outlet,when I got this friend request and added him,fiam billing started cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was just looking at him with isoko eyes.

I saw thru his lies and decided to ride on his stupidity.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by muyico(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2023
Smile!
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2023
More cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2023
Lolz awon scammer cheesy cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2023
It's was his entitlement for me.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2023
Scamming on a chilly Monday morning cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2023
I enjoyed his frustrations Sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
My replies made him turned to born again xtain

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by peter0071(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2023
your own vawulence is suspicious.... you don scam the scammer naaa.... lols

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2023
peter0071:
your own vawulence is suspicious.... you don scam the scammer naaa.... lols
time nor dey.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by peter0071(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2023
i dey learn from you.... i just dey laugh all along.

for the scammer mind, him don jam 9ja mugu naaa
ahnie:

Oniy,time nor dey.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2023
peter0071:
i dey learn from you.... i just dey laugh all along.

for the scammer mind, him don jam 9ja mugu naaa
These guys should go look for work and quit bn thiefy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Stawner16(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2023
Dude’s obviously a semi-literate… I'll never be poor in life! 🔐

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by tommy589(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2023
Imaginary money and alert, the fool still wan go pos withdraw

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2023
tommy589:
Imaginary money and alert, the fool still wan go pos withdraw
POS na your mate?
E shock me that he didn't see the *imaginary*words I used.

Bobo Chicago don kalculate wetin to do with 10k

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Zupay: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2023
Werey scammer. cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Darlingme(f): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2023
You are too funny.

That was how I was almost scam last week.
I saw an item on Facebook marketplace and show my interest. The guy asked me to do payment on delivery which was fine with me, but asked me to pay TP of 10k to my location before they move to my location.

I then, asked him not to worry that I can come and buy at once from their office.
Omo, nau so the guy sent me office address.
Myself and my cousin drove all that distant and got there. Behold, no office with that name and address.
I kept on calling the guy till I reached there. he made sure I reached the address and stated looking for the office. Then he stopped picking my calls.

These people are very unkind to their fellow human.
And we don't know who geniuely need help any more.

@op, imagine you send him the money, he would have block you immediately

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by care4you: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2023
There's no scamming here... The guy was polite ...

Normally your gender(f) no get sense...

Small pikin dey worry you

Grow up ahnie!

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by adenine02: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2023
angry
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by BillyGamija: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2023
This one dey learn work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by illuminutty: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2023
The biggest scam is INEC's president-select who is a senile corrupt old and greedy heroin trafficker and fraudster who is about to preside over the affairs of over 200 million people thereby making us a joke of a nation and making the country a drug nation.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by nastyesco(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Lazy people everywhere, our culture encourages laziness.

I dedicate this post to Ngozi my neighbour wey yellow. I don dey beg her say one day make we go harvest each other. I can only vote for Obi because of Ibo women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by fixitbyjal(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2023
This doesn't look like a coordinated scam

My dear if real scammers catch you

No be you go dey tell us

Shame sef go catch you to post your experience

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by labake1(f): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2023
I can't even understand anything but seems all the posters above me, have scammed or were once a scammer.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2023
The Hustle Is Real

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Utanisco(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2023
Nonsense
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by ahnie: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2023
unfastenchunk53:
Chai, my sister was also scammed almost 300k last week
You don't meanit
Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by dfrost: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2023
grin grin

ahnie change the heading to:

My Experience as a Scammer cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Godada(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2023

😕

There isn't any scammer here.

I see a man respectfully begging for help.

And an immature person being callous

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by kereman1: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2023
All these scammers are dumb, in ur replies to kept saying imaginary money, Dumbo cudnt even decode it.
ahnie:

POS na your mate?
E shock me that he didn't see the *imaginary*words I used.

Bobo Chicago don kalculate wetin to do with 10k

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by Aremwayne: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2023
How is this scam or am I missing something?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. by famology(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2023
He doesn't know the meaning of IMAGINARY? LoL.....🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Persons Shot Dead By Cultists In Uncompleted Building In Rivers. Graphic Photo / Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.