Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) (35266 Views)

Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) / 2 Die In An Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Graphic Pictures / Accident On Lagos-Ewokoro-Ogun Road, 2 Burnt - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by flokii: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
I wonder how NL ladies still find it funny to do makeups & catwalk for miles with all these gruesome images lingering on here nowadays..

really bad. . which way Naija?
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by TheAdvocate(m): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
justwise:
Please can we stop posting very gruesome images here? This is really distressing images and shouldn't be posted carelessly on public forum like this.

Have you considered the affect this will have on the loved ones?

I have removed the image.

Do you know the meaning of "graphic pictures" or "viewers discretion"?

1 Like

Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by MrXlim5618: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
justwise:
Please can we stop posting very gruesome images here? This is really distressing images and shouldn't be posted carelessly on public forum like this.

Yes. It's why u were warned, if u read the topic thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by vipez(f): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
I think we should respect the dead as much as we do to the living. The pictures always posted on here are too gruesome. It's best to post the news without the pictures.

Viewers discretion advised is not an advice.

Pls seun

but didn't you read well before opening?

abi o gbo oyinbo? 'viewers discretion'
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by slap1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
mummyf:
Very thin line between life and death
cry

So true, my sister. A year ago I was on that very thin line but mercy said no.

1 Like

Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
This recurring accident calls for concern o .
This is too much..

What is Man?
Just a simple being of flesh and blood cry
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by justwise(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
TheAdvocate:

Do you know the meaning of "graphic pictures" or "viewers discretion"?

MrXlim5618:

Yes. It's why u were warned, if u read the topic thoroughly.

Both of you are missing the point here, this is not about warning people which in this case is inconsequential, posting dismembered or battered images of accident victims on social media is totally wrong especially when you don't even know the victims or their loved ones.

If you must post it then the image has to be blurred
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by tolaadepej(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oh Lord God pls save us this is getting too much......
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Mike008(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
benue sef
:- Do Wetin? :-
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Written on the trailer "Wages Of Sin Is Death" shocked
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by GoodcasHMan: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
iT IS TIME WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND SEEK GOD"S FACE
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Time2Smile(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
justwise:

Both of you are missing the point here, this is not about warning people which in this case is inconsequential, posting dismembered or battered images of accident victims on social media is totally wrong especially when you don't even know the victims or their loved ones.

If you must post it then the image has to be blurred
And they really don't get it. Posting this kind of image is inhumane. Some of the family members of the victims might not even be aware of the accident. Nobody wants the last image of his or her loved one to be this. This kind of images is traumatizing for the families and etched in the memory. Strangers might be able to get it out of their heads in few days but it stays with the families for a lifetime. Let show respect and empathy
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by eniwaye2: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
see wot buhari hv cause, wen he dy gv employment to d family of accident victims, well i guess buhari go see to ur mata
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by justwise(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Time2Smile:
And they really don't get it. Posting this kind of image is inhumane. Some of the family members of the victims might not even be aware of the accident. Nobody wants the last image of his or her loved one to be this. This kind of images is traumatizing for the families and etched in the memory. Strangers might be able to get it out of their heads in few days but it stays with the families for a lifetime. Let show respect and empathy

This is exactly my point!!

Why do some Nigerians always stick out their phones to take picture of gruesome images in an accident scene rather helping the victims?
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by ggirl4real: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
BedLam:
U are one of the sickos! Stop this rubbish! It hasn't helped anyone. Those people died after you typed this same rubbish the last time. Change!

I know...No one wishes to experience mishap but it happens. Anyone can be a victim but that doesn't stop one from praying against such occurrences.
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
justwise:

What happens to those that want the detailed story :with pictures?Maybe you should avoid them instead.
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by justwise(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mekwen:
What happens to those that want the detailed story :with pictures?Maybe you should avoid them instead.

Detailed story with dead bodies? Go to cemetery
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Jonwesley(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
The drivers on this route usually overload this small corolla car called "first lady" or "duck nyash" with four people sitting at the back seat and two people sitting in front with the driver making 6 passengers and a driver, altogether 7 people. They have no thought for life should there be accident at any time as this had happened. Just too bad.
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by derosario11(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
I don't know how this is true bt it is written on the truck as seen in the pix" THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH". I'm scared oooo for the happenings these days. Are the gods angry? Or have forgotten us that we are no longer safe?
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by nizetee: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
"The wages of sin is death."
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Larwin(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2016
Instead of rescuing victims, some ill brained ppl just dey look and taking pix go just dey snap
Re: Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) by optimistbynature: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
benue sef
quick question?? u made it feel like u have an experience there or perhaps u stay around there....do you??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sleeping In A Moving Garbage Truck In Lagos / Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles / Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.