Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles (35269 Views)

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Mandynews(f): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Transportation: Gov Okowa Rebrand Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles For Easy Transportation.
In order to make Transportation easy and affordable to all Deltans , Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa today commissioned Brand New Vehicles Procured by the State Transport Company- Delta Line For Easy Transportation.
The Governor was represented by the Commissioner for Finance Olorogun David Edevbie.

The Commissioner for Transport Hon Vincent Uduaghan , Secretary to the State Government Hon Agas Festus and other dignitaries expressed satisfaction with the delivery of the new vehicles.

The delivery of the vehicles are is in line with the MOU and partnership with God Is Good Motors.

Source: https://mandynews.com/gov-okowa-rebrand-delta-line-commissions-brand-new-equipped-vehicles-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Mandynews(f): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
More photos

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Okowa is no doubt writing the wrongs of the mistake called Headmaster Emmanuel Uduaghan. That trailer head destroyed the good works of my dad, Chief James Onanefe Ibori and almost made Great Ovedje Ogboru had a feel of the Government House, Asaba through his gross incompetence, bad style of leadership and his quest for political relevance.
I know my dad, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is still regretting installing the casket head as governor, but Okowa is erasing that out.
Uduaghan sold all the buses to Godwin Agofure and made life difficult for Deltans.

God bless Ifeanyi "SMART" Okowa for making life more easier for Deltans.
God bless Delta State.
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by CjayMAX: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nice one.

PDP- power to the people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Mandynews(f): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by torino88(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
ok
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by hisexcellency34: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
H
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by itiswellandwell: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
They can't even patronize Innoson Motors. Okay ooooooo.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
China buses..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by solpat(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nice one by Dr Okowa. cheesy

Hope G. Agofure Motors no go get hand for this one sad angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by hisexcellency34: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ibori is still one of the best governors in the 1999 to 2007 set. Evil Obasanjo masterminded his jail in UK because he opposed third term

JasonScolari:
Okowa is no doubt writing the wrongs of the mistake called Headmaster Emmanuel Uduaghan. That trailer head destroyed the good works of my dad, Chief James Onanefe Ibori and almost made Great Ovedje Ogboru had a feel of the Government House, Asaba through his gross incompetence, bad style of leadership and his quest for political relevance.
I know my dad, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is still regretting installing the casket head as governor, but Okowa is erasing that out.
Uduaghan sold all the buses to Godwin Agofure and made life difficult for Deltans.

God bless Delta State.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by freemanbubble: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Okay
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by WebSurfer(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
JasonScolari:

God bless Delta State.

You think we dont know what we deserve ?
Nonsense

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have said it time and time again if Nigeria misses this opportunity to remove this bigot and half integrity backward thinking man Buhari, it will take us more than 20years to recover.

On the other hand, here is Atiku they claimed could not visit the US yet he went conquered and came back peacefully.
Here is Atiku they are calling thief meanwhile not even EFCC have summoned him for questioning let alone arraign him court.
The same Atiku Tinubu said was the one that could make life meaningful for Nigerians, the same Atiku APC complemented highly for his benevolence and goodwill towards them that they couldn't find a word to describe him especially after he single-handedly funded Buhari campaign in 2015 that they called him a "true asset". It will be very shameful for the same APC party to call the same asset a thief just because he decided move from darkness(APC) to light(PDP) to be able to rescue his country from misrule and the world's poverty capital tag.

IF BUHARI KNEW WHAT INTEGRITY WAS HE WOULDNT ALLOW A CRIME ORIENTED TINUBU TO GET CLOSE TO HIM LET ALONE BE IN THE SAME PARTY, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROTTING IN JAIL BY NOW.

Meanwhile Ganduje of all people is still the same Buhari and APC's choice candidate for Kano Governorship, a thief they publicly and shamefully raised his hand after the viral bribery video involving him, what are we even talking about here??. It is likely that anyone that still claims Buhari has integrity needs to check his IQ level cos if he can fall for this scam he can fall for anything.

From all indications Buhari has little or nothing to offer Nigeria as we have already been told by the wife a while ago when she made the expository statement of two men hijacking his husband's Government. Anyone that is thinking of voting Buhari again is clearly voting in these two men and not Buhari, and may calamity never depart from the life of such a person life from generation to generation, he shall be killed like those innocent farmers and villagers from Benue who have lost their lands and lives in their thousands, also may his children be in however condition Nigeria economy is under this evil administration. Amen!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Biggaboi(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Now this should qualify as luxury travelling. Nice touch with the mini screens in the bus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Sheriman(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Election Coming but we will still need more of this..
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by WebSurfer(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Stop with the excuses bro, everyone has life challenges
If you are really starving, you allowed it.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by daddytime(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hahahaha

One of the avenues of siphoning the Delta State funds..Delta Lines through Goddy Agofure and now God is Good....

We know wazzup...

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Dollabiz: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
hmm
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
You never chop for 2 days straight and you get MB to dey beg on every topic on Nairaland. You must really think people will be stupid enough to part with their hard earned money because of this ill baked lies.

Stop this 419 business abeg. Go carry block as a laborer. That's more profitable and dignifying than begging. Hunger kee you there!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by michlins(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
WebSurfer:

Stop with the excuses bro,
You are really starving, It’s because you allow it.
everyone has life challenges
loud it more. If you can't afford education, try something else and not disturb people
Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Creamz(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
I talk and do governor is what governor Okowa is. The road master. For me, " I testify" He is about the best governor Delta state have voted to power yet. He listens and promises what he can do. The only thing remaining for him to do is to call back those suspended workers of 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by laurel03(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
cleary:

u broke and u can afford data..
Pls change ur format... U registered on nairaland on 10th of Feb and u have been using same 2days format.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
these cars look like j5

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by horchukoh(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
WebSurfer:

if you can't help him,why not ignore his post.instead of saying words that will hurt him the more

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by Sannisege: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mediocrity of South South governance

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by UEDIBO: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Guy u get mind oooo
WebSurfer:

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Rebrands Delta Line, Commissions Brand New Equipped Vehicles by cleary: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
WebSurfer:

may almighty God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria / Ilasamaja Bridge Is Dismantling (see PHOTO) / 2 U.S Army Helicopters Crash Within 48 Hours, Killing Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.