Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape (15939 Views)

Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by asumo12: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
иιgнт fα¢т

∂ι∂ уσυ киσω тнαт .....

« Plants need water and sunlight. Water is blue, sunlight is yellow. Blue + yellow make green. Plants are green. wink

« No matter how smart you are, you can never convince a stupid person that they are stupid. =))

« The sentence "A nut for a jar of tuna." is the same when spell backwards.

« If everyone is going to dance, who, then, would watch ? ~Cameroonian Proverb

« Psychologically, People who constantly use " To be honest " when responding to a question are more likely to be lying to you.

And lastly

« A thief in Brazil broke into a house to rob it. Three couples were having an orgy in the house, he ended up participating with them. Fantastic !!!! Hahaha, but wait I need to find out what happened after the orgy ended, did they arrest him or shake hands with him.
This can only happen in white man's land not naija. Hahaha

=D

Watch out for another round of facts ... For now let's call it a day.

gσσ∂ иιgнт

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by 1zynnvn(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bro 169mb??
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Urine: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
I hope you've got bars
Not the type they put brothers behind when they get to SARS
I will download your mixtape
I hope it will make me fly high with this cape.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by shamecurls(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
olumaxi:
So,dis guy sef don enta music....i use to c am wella for job/vacancies section b4 oo

Dude don port.... grin
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nellofficial(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
OK, i downloaded this earlier, after listening to all the tracks, here are my assessments -

This dude is just unique with his style, he's educative and brilliant with his lyrics, deep Metaphors and wordplays coupled with rare Punchlines that are not generic, this is the state of art indeed.
And i love how he addressed the tracks, talking about things upcoming artists faces in the music industry, how we live, what we believe in.. Etc, he proved that rapping isn't just all about punchlining and Diss track or self appraisal. dude is a conscious intelligent emcee, Definitely among my top 5 in Nigeria.

The production too is dope, i got this tape on repeat,
Keep it up bro, don't fall off like the rest.

Take a glimpse should be awarded as best rap song of the year.

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by joey150(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2016
U need to feature me..cause i dey bless every track am on
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by abduldope(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2016
165mb ?? for real ?.... who gt mb #brb
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by ewizard1: 12:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Would download later... Listened to that Ibime guy, that guy too is sick ooo! He's got some sick punchlines.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by rabol(m): 1:13am On Mar 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This is for all the hipop fans out there.
Y'all come cop this guy's(jreyez) mixtape.

Misspicy
Reyginus
pinkycute
softvio
ibime
Pinkbarbie
STUareyouGod
2dice
iamsynord

Why is my name not mentioned? undecided undecided undecided

I am also a "heap hop head". Wherever there is a heap of money, I hop my head in cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by JigsawKillah(m): 1:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Pdizzle
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by amanze15(m): 1:36am On Mar 12, 2016
this better be dope!!! cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by obontami: 1:46am On Mar 12, 2016
keep it up bro
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Chrisdmeek(m): 2:00am On Mar 12, 2016
OK, I downloaded and listened to a few tracks, damn! bruh you've got bars.

But I gotta say tho, the reverb woulda been a little less, u know rap don't really fucxk with that reverb shi*t. but then I understand this ain't no million bucks project so it was necessary I guess.

Hustlers Spirit:--This might just be me, but a scratch on that Jay sample would've been really dope. And King Henry trying to go faster wasn't too cool.

Pensive poet-- dope sample dope, dope beat, dope flow.

IAN -- kinda tried to sound more like Kweli, cool tho.

Pay Attention -- One word "DOPE". dope sample flip, sounds much like my type of shi*t. who produced that homie

in fact it's an amazing project. thanks for bringing this thru bro, a super fan already.

8.5/10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 12, 2016
GIYAZZ Couldn't download it no matter how hard i tried. bro try loading it track by track or put it on the iTunes store for a fee. From the comments up above I see you did your homework very well. More sound and lyrics to your vocal cords.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 12, 2016
shocked the file size na bomb. with my current download speed of 0.1kb/sec, it will take eons to download this mixtape (169.xxmb).
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by sosiqdude(m): 5:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Navas dope shit.... Ibime you're still the boss tho
Nice intro, I like the hardcore old school beat and you kinda sound like BIG L.. Keep it up bro, we proud of you son cheesy

State of art; the best mixtape ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by jreyez(m): 5:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Chrisdmeek:
OK, I downloaded and listened to a few tracks, damn! bruh you've got bars.

But I gotta say tho, the reverb woulda been a little less, u know rap don't really fucxk with that reverb shi*t. but then I understand this ain't no million bucks project so it was necessary I guess.

Hustlers Spirit:--This might just be me, but a scratch on that Jay sample would've been really dope. And King Henry trying to go faster wasn't too cool.

Pensive poet-- dope sample dope, dope beat, dope flow.

IAN -- kinda tried to sound more like Kweli, cool tho.

Pay Attention -- One word "DOPE". dope sample flip, sounds much like my type of shi*t. who produced that homie

in fact it's an amazing project. thanks for bringing this thru bro, a super fan already.

8.5/10
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by MrCork: 5:59am On Mar 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This is for all the hipop fans out there.
Y'all come cop this guy's(jreyez) mixtape.

Misspicy
Reyginus
pinkycute
softvio
ibime
Pinkbarbie
STUareyouGod
2dice
iamsynord

^^^..bro thouse names you listed listen to Fuji music only.....not hipnhap! angry
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by danbrowndmf(m): 6:02am On Mar 12, 2016
rabol:

Why is my name not mentioned? undecided undecided undecided

I am also a "heap hop head". Wherever there is a heap of money, I hop my head in cool cool cool
lols. Sorry bro. U can still cop the mixtape now na.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by danbrowndmf(m): 6:03am On Mar 12, 2016
MrCork:

^^^..bro thouse names you listed listen to Fuji music only.....not hipnhap! angry
what about u nko?
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by MrCork: 6:10am On Mar 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
what about u nko?

..Rapper T.I is shooting a video 2 doors away from my hotel head in New York....we stay at the same hotel..he on pent house..25th flooor..am on 24th floor wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by danbrowndmf(m): 6:11am On Mar 12, 2016
MrCork:

..Rapper T.I is shooting a video 2 doors away from my hotel head in New York....we stay at the same hotel..he on pent house..25th flooor..am on 24th floor wink
show me pishure or idonbeliveit.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel post:

I can't download to listen until next week after exams.

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by TONYE001(m): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2016
asumo12:
иιgнт fα¢т

∂ι∂ уσυ киσω тнαт .....

« Plants need water and sunlight. Water is blue, sunlight is yellow. Blue + yellow make green. Plants are green. wink

« No matter how smart you are, you can never convince a stupid person that they are stupid. =))

« The sentence "A nut for a jar of tuna." is the same when spell backwards.

« If everyone is going to dance, who, then, would watch ? ~Cameroonian Proverb

« Psychologically, People who constantly use " To be honest " when responding to a question are more likely to be lying to you.

And lastly

« A thief in Brazil broke into a house to rob it. Three couples were having an orgy in the house, he ended up participating with them. Fantastic !!!! Hahaha, but wait I need to find out what happened after the orgy ended, did they arrest him or shake hands with him.
This can only happen in white man's land not naija. Hahaha

=D

Watch out for another round of facts ... For now let's call it a day.

gσσ∂ иιgнт

Pure water is a colourless liquid.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Punchline oja wo mo grin,speak more in ur mother tongue grin if u wan shutdown concert to london 1

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Tochaigh: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2016
No one's talking about the meaning and flow, whoever has downloaded it should talk about this. Cos I remember a hyped lyrical song by exhibit-d, I downloaded.

Listening to some good and meaningful music since 2015. Tpab, the incredible true story of a man who saved the world, life of Pablo, malibu, King push, the waves.

I don't want to pollute my ears and soul.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2016
dumo1:
GIYAZZ Couldn't download it no matter how hard i tried. bro try loading it track by track or put it on the iTunes store for a fee. From the comments up above I see you did your homework very well. More sound and lyrics to your vocal cords.
when the download page opens, just below the download icon, there is a box -'download with bla bla bla'

unclick it and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Limerick: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2016
The mixtape is sick, from the title: state of art
I knew what to expect and as usual, I wasn't disappointed.
Good work@ jreyez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by olarhtunji(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2016
at least let us know the beat you used for each song on d album. see MI now he told us ....at least I will know which one I feel like downloading

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Mathematical(f): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2016
wink.. WOW..
NIGERIA IS BLESSED
NAIRALANDERS GOT TALENT

AM A HUGE FAN OF RAP, BN YEARS I HEARD SUCH DOPE MIX TAPE .. NAVAS..WLDNE BRO.. AM GONNA DUST OFF MY RAP NOTES.,THE SHIT JUST SIT ON THE SHELF,DUNNO MAYBE CZ M SELFISH . NAVAS YOU GO FEATURE ME SOON.. AH GEH SICK RAP TONGUE.. tTHIS SHII IZ GNNA MAKE ME WNNA COME OUT SO SOON

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Mathematical(f): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2016
dumo1:

Its a zip file.. which contains the lots.. just download it directly
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Mathematical(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Listening to ''natural men''love the intro.. but you fumbled from the start of your rap.. yu hit it bad with a slow and unsteady crack voice. .still cool tho.. kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sinzu Ft. 2face, M.I & Lynxxx – E Don Dey Madt (REMIX) / Download Thinking Out Loud Piano Sheet Music And MP3 For Free / New Music Video By Wizkid – Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.