Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape (15937 Views)

Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by feelme3(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Hi Navas,
A friend listened to the tape and confirmed is as dope - he is a BMG Intern from the states but he listened to it in another friend's car.
We could do stuff together but when I try to download via the link, this is what I get:
Maybr it id my overzealous anti virus but Can you find a way to fix that?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by GIYAZZ(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2016
feelme3:
Hi Navas,
A friend listened to the tape and confirmed is as dope - he is a BMG Intern from the states but he listened to it in another friend's car.
We could do stuff together but when I try to download via the link, this is what I get:
cc; Jreyez
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by GIYAZZ(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Mathematical:
Listening to ''natural men''love the intro.. but you fumbled from the start of your rap.. yu hit it bad with a slow and unsteady crack voice. .still cool tho.. kudos
You're the same Mathematical who contested in the last year's femcees tournament, right?
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by jreyez(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2016
feelme3:
Hi Navas,

Try using a different browser,

Since you're surfing from a pc, try chrome browser, or opera browser,
Then on mobile try uc browser.

Thanks as you download.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2016
Mathematical:
wink.. WOW..
NIGERIA IS BLESSED
NAIRALANDERS GOT TALENT

AM A HUGE FAN OF RAP, BN YEARS I HEARD SUCH DOPE MIX TAPE .. NAVAS..WLDNE BRO.. AM GONNA DUST OFF MY RAP NOTES.,THE SHIT JUST SIT ON THE SHELF,DUNNO MAYBE CZ M SELFISH . NAVAS YOU GO FEATURE ME SOON.. AH GEH SICK RAP TONGUE.. tTHIS SHII IZ GNNA MAKE ME WNNA COME OUT SO SOON

When should we be expecting your mixtape or album? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by JigsawKillah(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2016
jreyez:

Try using a different browser,

Since you're surfing from a pc, try chrome browser, or opera browser,
Then on mobile try uc browser.

Thanks as you download.

I'd suggest you upload the tracks one by one
Not everyone of us have a steady network
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by JigsawKillah(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

When should we be expecting your mixtape or album? cheesy

When are we getting yours?
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2016
JigsawKillah:

When are we getting yours?

Rapping and hiphop is a pastime & extracurricular activity to me, not a job or career path.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by JigsawKillah(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Rapping and hiphop is a pastime & extracurricular activity to me, not a job or career path.

I think a couple years ago, Jreyez would have replied with same. You never can tell.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2016
JigsawKillah:

I think a couple years ago, Jreyez would have replied with same. You never can tell.

Nahhh.... I even enjoy map reading & journalism than rapping...

Why aren't you pursuing it as well? You have that local vibe necessary for success.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Pdizzle(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Pdizzle

Thanks bro. I'll check this out.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by JigsawKillah(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Nahhh.... I even enjoy map reading & journalism than rapping...

Why aren't you pursuing it as well? You have that local vibe necessary for success.

Pursuing music as a career requires time and dedication and unfortunately, I have other projects sucking away my time. I didnt get your criticisms on that song I dropped.

Pdizzle:

Thanks bro. I'll check this out.

LOL
mine keeps failing once it's past 100mb and won't continue until I delete and restart downloading.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Pursuing music as a career requires time and dedication and unfortunately, I have other projects sucking away my time. I didnt get your criticisms on that song I dropped

I couldn't post my review in the rap section. My critic tallies with that of lyricist & Elymax - you just need to work on your vocal projection i.e delivery. But since you said you didn't mix & master, I wouldn't entirely fault the production.

JigsawKillah:

LOL
mine keeps failing once it's past 100mb and won't continue until I delete and restart downloading.

Don't use UC browser to download - use UC mini or Mozilla Firefox.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
The Dopest Mixtape Ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
MuhdG:

when the download page opens, just below the download icon, there is a box -'download with bla bla bla'

unclick it and you are good to go
Thanks bro. I appreciate
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by olumaxi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
shamecurls:

Dude don port.... grin
i tell u
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by SamiboiWhips(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Watch Nwayor video here: http://meshtroentertainment.com/video-detail.html

And share ur views about the video
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
Natural Men on Repeat

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by mindtricks: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
GIYAZZ:
After the ebullient wait and unrestrained anticipation, The poet and lyrical emcee; Navas, known as Jreyez on this humble forum has finally arrived with arguably the most creative mix tape of the year "State of Art" Project 47. As the title implies, the tape touches every part and essence of Real Hip-Hop. The poetry, knowledge, extra-ordinary rhymes, wordplays and every flavor a real rap material must possess packed up in one mix tape for the enjoyment of Hip-Hop heads and Good music lovers.

This mix tape is on a league of it's own. With rap legends up in the features and awesome vocalists on few hooks. Ye listeners better go cop it, listen and get transported to a higher plane via this frantic and awesome classical music material!

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE HERE

Sad that such true lyricism may not still be an easy here. Kudos all the same.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by liricyst(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Doesn't mean. You can still have a tape bruv.

You remember Gemini? HJ Gemini?

Dude works a great job..has a wife and kids now. He dropped a mix tape last year i think. Livin' by ex-samples.
Just a little something.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
liricyst:

Doesn't mean. You can still have a tape bruv.

You remember Gemini? HJ Gemini?
Dude works a great job..has a wife and kids now. He dropped a mix tape last year i think. Livin' by ex-samples.
Just a little something.

The same HJ on nairaland?
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by KingHenryVIII(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Damn I killed this.... that verse on Hustler's spirit was recorded by one in the morning with one take.
Then the backup and all - the reverb though

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nastydroid(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
jreyez:
dope mixtape bro,are you a fan of j'Cole?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by jreyez(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nastydroid:
dope mixtape bro,are you a fan of j'Cole?

Yea, big time.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nastydroid(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
jreyez:

Yea, big time.
same here bro,you flow like him.keep it up bro

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by KingHenryVIII(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Ibime went in too... and that beat is straight bananas!!!
Navas had a dope 2nd verse - the flow was good. That was the only way you edged Ibime( not really edged but you stood a little chance)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 13, 2016
MrCork:

^^^..bro thouse names you listed listen to Fuji music only.....not hipnhap! angry
undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by liricyst(m): 4:35am On Mar 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

The same HJ on nairaland?

yes that one

the one that went against ibime that time
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by dj5naira(m): 4:41am On Mar 13, 2016
E! News.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
liricyst:

yes that one

the one that went against ibime that time

That's cool. With what I've seen the HJ pun on FFR and in the few battles he's had on this forum, I can tell he's a dōpe-head.

You got any links to his mixtape?
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
All tracks on repeat ...
This Mixtape was a Success...
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
All tracks on repeat ...
This Mixtape was a Success...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sinzu Ft. 2face, M.I & Lynxxx – E Don Dey Madt (REMIX) / Download Thinking Out Loud Piano Sheet Music And MP3 For Free / New Music Video By Wizkid – Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.