Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA (61356 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Another Olajumoke spotted In Uyo During A Modelling Shoot .(pictures) / Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Kgdavid(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
emerged01:

Very old! Nairaland just dey recycle news
edi287:
Old news...this should be removed from fp

Read well plz. It helps
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
I read this story before Olajumoke's own. He just came out of jail and his mug shot went viral before he went to jail. This one is different cos they is nobody like TY Bello here.
He can now use his good looks to start a career.

1 Like

Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by sukkot: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
this story is older than my grandpa and that nigga really old
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by basty: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Word and opposite
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by renim: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
I think it's disgusting that a criminal like this should be celebrated. This man is a hardened gangster, the tattoo tear he has means he has killed somebody in the past. His victims will probably never be remembered! Really wrong angry

1 Like

Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
That's it, i am going/heading back to modelling, enough of all this oppresion, angry sad even a dude in prison is set to make it big while me that i am free is still trying to....... :-cries, cries, sobs, sobs... sad............
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by edi287: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kgdavid:

Read well plz. It helps
He got offers before this when his mugshots first hit the net. He's been known for over a year.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nonybb:
Look at.... Tattoos everywhere, what rubbish
means tattoos sell bro, funny though
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Kgdavid(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
edi287:

He got offers before this when his mugshots first hit the net. He's been known for over a year.

and so? there has been a significant update in the story which is that he is out of jail and has an actual tangible contract (which you would know if you bothered to read the article) which he didn't have before. Period.

Just admit that you merely glanced at the topic and rushed to enter your comment.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by wonlasewonimi: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
This one is jumobi
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Kgdavid(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
renim:
I think it's disgusting that a criminal like this should be celebrated. This man is a hardened gangster, the tattoo tear he has means he has killed somebody in the past. His victims will probably never be remembered! Really wrong angry

The tear tattoo is simply used to signify that one has been in prison before. Don't spread misinfo please. Is that too much to ask?

And everybody deserves a second chance. The law has judged him. Justice has been served. his dues have been paid. Whats your own?

2 Likes

Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oldest fvcking news
Seriously are you living in a cave?
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by seangy4konji: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
I remember the guy.

Good luck homie.

Time to shine.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by freecocoa(f): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, the only cute thing about this dude is his eyes, then he is a criminal, huge turn off.

Btw, dude has been around since before jumoke.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by edi287: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kgdavid:

and so? there has been a significant update in the story which is that he is out of jail and has an actual tangible contract (which you would know if you bothered to read the article) which he didn't have before. Period.

Just admit that you merely glanced at the topic and rushed to enter your comment.
What "significant update" are you talking about?? I said it's old because he's being called the "new jumoke" which is wrong.
Besides I saw this article a couple of hours ago on buzzfeed and balleralert.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by repogirl(f): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
SuperSuave:
Seen! angry

Who's olajumoke? There was no network in sambisa forest so I missed a lot
drab..... try again later.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Richiy(f): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Yeeeee
I remember Gabrielle Union and Taraji introducing this guy on BET 2014
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by binarCOACH(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
adora4u1:
Oh please! He's a criminal! Olajumoke is not!

if you have never committed any form of sin since you were born cast the young man a stone...
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by banmee(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vivly:
More of his pictures please.......
If he was met before he was convicted, he wouldn't have done the crime.
Now he's the perfect actor for a remake of Prison break or Oz. Nothing beats real life experience.

That's an old story. Almost two years ago.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by renim: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kgdavid:

The tear tattoo is simply used to signify that one has been in prison before. Don't spread misinfo please. Is that too much to ask?

And everybody deserves a second chance. The law has judged him. Justice has been served. his dues have been paid. Whats your own?

Go and do your research properly on the origin of tattoo tears before you talk. It is people like you who defend criminals in society, how about the victims? A spokesman for the Stockton Police Department said this guy was “one of the most violent criminals in the area”. It is probably true that birds of a feather flock together
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by cao(f): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
This na old news...this was last year or was it 2014? E don tay.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Forwetinnah: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
....this is such an old news na? Saw this on FB in 2014. The guy's eyes though...beautiful
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Saladin25(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
old story.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by faitheverest(f): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sexy guy.. ..
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by UjSizzle(f): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
This picture old na haba!
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by delishpot: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Make he no enter naija with that tear drop tattoo o, naija police know say na cult dey put that kain shii for face. Dem go ko mo roger.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by raphiemore(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Old picture jor...#anotherJumokeMaAss
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Princeojua:
Whether old or new, a call was picked by baba God. just like if you want your flash to be pick

Does this guy look like who calls God for anything? Gang member wey probably don kill people is who you are saying "God picked his call"?

Then you come dey beg for likes, which I don't know what you want to use to do..Try get some brain in this your lifetime..
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by sisisioge: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oh my! Those eyes...
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
May God take me to where the whole world will notice and reward me this week.

Amen.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
renim:

Dey there dey nack teeth.....that's why you're not God..
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by unclekev(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
He was discovered,way back b4 olajumoke....june 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Artistes With The Biggest Endorsements / Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.