Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA (61368 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Another Olajumoke spotted In Uyo During A Modelling Shoot .(pictures) / Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Obinna1074: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
This one story came before Olajumoke na, but Olajumoke own make sense pass because na Naija wey we dey and such opportunities are not common here.

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

"Whatever you are, be a good one."

"I walk slowly, but I never walk backward."

~ Abraham Lincoln

For this and more inspirational quotes, stories and motivational tidbits, visit http://ObinnaOnyenali.com.

1 Share

Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by toprealman: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
2013 story!
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by 0luwasean(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vivly:
More of his pictures please.......
If he was met before he was convicted, he wouldn't have done the crime.
Now he's the perfect actor for a remake of Prison break or Oz. Nothing beats real life experience.

...OZ?? Two hours with Saheed or Tobias Beacher and the dude will be back in OZ the next day!!! Heheheheh!!!

Prison Break should rest, I don't mind season 7 of OZ though!
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by eworm: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
When you time of location is due, God give you your great alocation
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by imperiouxx(m): 1:20am On Mar 11, 2016
jarkbauer:
He was discovered way before Olajumoke

You dey mind that one? The guy was discovered around 2014 or early 2015 or so. Some Nigerians like obsolete news sha.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 11, 2016
marycool18:
Please all ye droolers look away, guy is married with two kids, I did my research cuz he was just too hot to fanthom and imagine my disappointment! tongue cheesy
and you are too beautiful to phantom if you ain't married,we can work things out....to all the bashing association of nairaland

Fall down and die!!!

1 Like

Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by jornie(m): 3:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Vivly:
More of his pictures please.......
If he was met before he was convicted, he wouldn't have done the crime.
Now he's the perfect actor for a remake of Prison break or Oz. Nothing beats real life experience.
You go just come online dey yarn off key.... Wetin concern prison break with prison bae.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by argob44(f): 3:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Indeed! So old news... Early last year
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by jornie(m): 3:25am On Mar 11, 2016
repogirl:
Choi! Those eyes can make me say yes to anything. grin

Lol!

Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by MrImole: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2016
repogirl:
Choi! Those eyes can make me say yes to anything. grin

Lol!

Even to a death offer?
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by DrayZee: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
I don confuse. No wonder naija guys are always complaining. So this is now the new definition of hot.
Re: Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA by KingSango(m): 3:16am On Dec 14, 2016
We can make you a star overnight-Illuminati

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.