Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com (7789 Views)

Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. / Free Biafra To Be Free: Yoruba Man & Hausa Man Confessions.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by skyman200(m): 12:41am On Mar 11, 2016
In our side at onitsha when ever hausa people hear that biafrans will be having a protest all of them will be deserted, u won t see a single hausa man

2 Likes

Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by okuneddie(m): 12:45am On Mar 11, 2016
some hausas and Fulanis are not different from goats......if u think I dey lie go north.....u will see they no dey comot for motor Na motor dey comot for them for road....even sheep self don dey get sense....what a nation
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by okuneddie(m): 12:50am On Mar 11, 2016
idensko:

Guy no be lie, we rugged 4 diz north ooh,
Dey don too do us, HUASA no dey here diplomacy all dey want is 2 conquer u
Datz y I dey pity diz Yoruba guyns, dre next riot, dey import dre brothers from North to fight Yoruba's cos dey nw
Believe dey can't bite.

bros no forget that the one that happened in mile 12 happened because this northerners were being protected by security operatives.....they scare the guys away by shooting and let this idiots do the burning....e no fut happen for Ibadan lailai

1 Like

Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by idensko(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2016
okuneddie:

bros no forget that the one that happened in mile 12 happened because this northerners were being protected by security operatives.....they scare the guys away by shooting and let this idiots do the burning....e no fut happen for Ibadan lailai

Nd why una no retaliate for Ibadan,

Just kill igbos for North

And ABA & ONITSHA will retaliate immediately.
Talk more of Your own house.

Yoruba's una own Cowardice even scares d hell out of Devil
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by Kagawa10: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2016
idensko:

Yet you clowns have failed top avenge the recent fulani attacks in Enugu! How about the Igala's daily ransacking of ibo head in Aguleri?
Shameless Chest beating losers!

2 Likes

Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by Alexikarri: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
fulanimafia:

I hope you realize PDP has already zoned their 2019 Presidency to the North for a likely 8 years.
, Atfer 8 yrs power will shift to south west

4 Likes

Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by okuneddie(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
idensko:

bros are u sure, ask ur brothers what happened in Adamawa state. Even Taraba state that is peaceful sef and the pple there are known to be PDP supporters, ur brothers ran home. In Adamawa if there is any riot whatsoever even if its between the tribes there, igbo shops are looted and ur pple killed. Ask pple that have stayed in Yola and they will tell u. Don't stay in the south and talk about anything that happened in the north.....I have seen things bro
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by fulanimafia: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alexikarri:
, Atfer 8 yrs power will shift to south west

You bet grin
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by CSTR2: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
fulanimafia:

You bet grin
That is all you care about as the fulani man that you are. Nation building, stability and devt is not your cup of tea.
When sensible people are discussing fiscal federalism on nairaland, your fulani self is nowhere to be found.
With the threats of seccession probably reaching its peak in the coming years and a badly divided nation stuck in a perpetual abyss of redundacy and core instability ,let me see how much good buhari's presidency and whatever political scenario you guys coin up will do you.
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by fulanimafia: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
CSTR2:
That is all you care about as the fulani man that you are. Nation building, stability and devt is not your cup of tea.
When sensible people are discussing fiscal federalism on nairaland, your fulani self is nowhere to be found.
With the threats of seccession probably reaching its peak in the coming years and a badly divided nation stuck in a perpetual abyss of redundacy and core instability ,let me see how much good buhari's presidency and whatever political scenario you guys coin up will do you.

These will all be done. However going by your nasty attitude towards others and political myopia, it will never be done by an easterner.

Ask yourself why you are the only irritants in a country of over 250 tribes.

3 Likes

Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by CSTR2: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
fulanimafia:

These will all be done. However going by your nasty attitude towards others and political myopia, it will never be done by an easterner.

Ask yourself why you are the only irritants in a country of over 250 tribes.

Indeed you are like the rest of your ilk. Totally oblivious of the pit Nigeria currently is.
You have the probably Nigeria's most productive population looking for out of the country. With very little loyality to NIgeria.And we are not talking about some random docile ethnic, but Nigeria's most enterprising, holding a huge chunk of Nigeria's best minds, and with close proximity to its oil-rich region. The presidency as we all know is definitely not their priority. They are too engaged for that. Any attempt to suggest otherwise is a means to shy away from core issues or a form of blackmail.
And then We have a largely illiterate north who unfortunately have an army of almajiris to swell their voting rank dictate policy on issues like fiscal federalism and national reforms.
And also We have the worst plague any nation can have- the fulani, wrecking untold havoc and calamity on Nigerians from north to south. Metamophosizing as cattle rustlers and bokoharam.
You are fulani who is obviously more educated than the average fulani in politics including the president which is not saying much anyway. It is obvious why Nigeria is seriously screwed.
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by idensko(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
okuneddie:

bros are u sure, ask ur brothers what happened in Adamawa state. Even Taraba state that is peaceful sef and the pple there are known to be PDP supporters, ur brothers ran home. In Adamawa if there is any riot whatsoever even if its between the tribes there, igbo shops are looted and ur pple killed. Ask pple that have stayed in Yola and they will tell u. Don't stay in the south and talk about anything that happened in the north.....I have seen things bro

That's d point, we don't own Taraba or Adamawa, so dey hv to close dre Shops and relocate dre investment down east.
By d way, when did such high profile killing happened, u don't expect Us to retaliate on few disagreement btw 2, 3 people.

When such crisis happens we will know nd since neither me or my friends heard of such then it was just a mere misunderstanding.

But for a tribe to be sacked and murdered in dre own land is unacceptable.

Am very angry because d Yorubas hv just handed d hausa's d morale dey hv been craving for.

Nd dis kind of morale can expand to other part of d country. Believe diz APO crash is one of them, since dre BABA is president nothing can happen.

I am so Mad @ d Yoruba's, so mad.
Dre Cowardice scare d hell out of Devil himself.
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by I888(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
tysontim:
interesting, Hausa vs Yoruba, Hausa vs Igbo, do they think that Buhari will be there forever? if this APC is giving them impetus we will vote or rid out APC, unless they present a Southern candidate
we will? Bro, I am voting buhari out come 2019.
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by teufelein(f): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by fulanimafia: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
CSTR2:
[s]Indeed you are like the rest of your ilk. Totally oblivious of the pit Nigeria currently is.
You have the probably Nigeria's most productive population looking for out of the country. With very little loyality to NIgeria.And we are not talking about some random docile ethnic, but Nigeria's most enterprising, holding a huge chunk of Nigeria's best minds, and with close proximity to its oil-rich region. The presidency as we all know is definitely not their priority. They are too engaged for that. Any attempt to suggest otherwise is a means to shy away from core issues or a form of blackmail.
And then We have a largely illiterate north who unfortunately have an army of almajiris to swell their voting rank dictate policy on issues like fiscal federalism and national reforms.
And also We have the worst plague any nation can have- the fulani, wrecking untold havoc and calamity on Nigerians from north to south. Metamophosizing as cattle rustlers and bokoharam.
You are fulani who is obviously more educated than the average fulani in politics including the president which is not saying much anyway. It is obvious why Nigeria is seriously screwed[/s].

Nah mate, what is obvious is that you're all suffering from a chronic delusion of grandeur, and you're obviously screwed because while you seek to secede out of the frustration of being dominated politically, your elites are struggling to occupy political offices in the same Nigeria.

What is the essence of 'proximity' to the oil rich regions when the oil is owned by the FG (made up of the same northerners/westerners you so despise) and controlled by the same 'illiterate' northerners who hold the oil blocs? Are the hordes of ibo gala sellers, ritualists, armed robbers, prostitutes, baby factory merchants and drug pushers/couriers that swarm our cities educated? Of what use are they to the Nigerian society? They're a plague just as useless as the criminal fulani herdsmen and boko haram terrorists if you have not realized it. You people are mostly ignored whenever you start your chest-beating chants and ridicule of other ethnicities and their challenges, because we know it is ingrained in your DNA and its a manifestation of the cross-generational war scars from the defeat you suffered in our hands over 50 years ago.

Don't take offence, you called for this reality check.

1 Like

Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
zuchyblink:
Gutter media trying to trigger war btw Igbos and hausas

Fool... Always trying to disassociate themselves from Hausa matter... Bunch of cowards..

I trust my Yoruba guys... Nah to face each other.. Who will disassociate his/herself from what happen..

1 Like

Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by Mustay(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Irresponsible journalism!
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by CSTR2: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
fulanimafia:

Nah mate, what is obvious is that you're all suffering from a chronic delusion of grandeur, and you're obviously screwed because while you seek to secede out of the frustration of being dominated politically, your elites are struggling to occupy political offices in the same Nigeria.

What is the essence of 'proximity' to the oil rich regions when the oil is owned by the FG (made up of the same northerners/westerners you so despise) and controlled by the same 'illiterate' northerners who hold the oil blocs? Are the hordes of ibo gala sellers, ritualists, armed robbers, prostitutes, baby factory merchants and drug pushers/couriers that swarm our cities educated? Of what use are they to the Nigerian society? They're a plague just as useless as the criminal fulani herdsmen and boko haram terrorists if you have not realized it. You people are mostly ignored whenever you start your chest-beating chants and ridicule of other ethnicities and their challenges, because we know it is ingrained in your DNA and its a manifestation of the cross-generational war scars from the defeat you suffered in our hands over 50 years ago.

Don't take offence, you called for this reality check.
Ofcourse, you are now agreeing to my point.
The illiterates northerners in charge of niger-delta oil can never portend anything good which is why your earlier statement of developing Nigeria is fool's dream.
Gala sellers are definitely not plagues. They add more to the economic process than all your northern cobblers and suya merchants.
Baby merchants as bad as they are, are not part of Nigeria's major problems, not by a long stretch.
Drug dealing criminals f igbo origin are definitely not based in Nigeria. Infact most of the things that northerners get high on are things like glue and sewers shocked, and the most drug addicted states are in the north and the SW. So i seriously don't know how igbos are of any serious problem to Nigeria.
The north on the other hand are breeding terrorists by the millions. Decades of chronic poverty and radical islam and illiteracy has rendered the north a serious plague on not only Nigeria but the rest of west africa.
Two of the most deadliest terrorists groups in the world are in the north of Nigeria. And to make it worse has fostered a sick northern leadership on the rest of the progressive south. Paedophiles and radicalists can never develop any country, not in a million years.
Issues like fiscal federalism, PIB have been quashed by the north. policies that any half brained individual knows Nigeria will not move an inch without them. The north is sick and has made Nigeria sick.
And it is also not surprising that fulanis are not duly represented in global technical positions that require skill. They just don't have it.
Btw, the seccession struggle by some igbo groups is definitely interesting to an unbiased mind. It did not have this level of widespread supoprt even in the past 16 years of non-igbo leadership. Ofcourse, anybody with a brain knows it is not just a surface issue of an igbo presidency.
But then, pigs would fly before a fulani becomes rational.

1 Like

Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by fulanimafia: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
CSTR2:
[s]Ofcourse, you are now agreeing to my point.
The illiterates northerners in charge of niger-delta oil can never portend anything good which is why your earlier statement of developing Nigeria is fool's dream.
Gala sellers are definitely not plagues. They add more to the economic process than all your northern cobblers and suya merchants.
Baby merchants as bad as they are, are not part of Nigeria's major problems, not by a long stretch.
Drug dealing criminals f igbo origin are definitely not based in Nigeria. Infact most of the things that northerners get high on are things like glue and sewers shocked, and the most drug addicted states are in the north and the SW. So i seriously don't know how igbos are of any serious problem to Nigeria.
The north on the other hand are breeding terrorists by the millions. Decades of chronic poverty and radical islam and illiteracy has rendered the north a serious plague on not only Nigeria but the rest of west africa.
Two of the most deadliest terrorists groups in the world are in the north of Nigeria. And to make it worse has fostered a sick northern leadership on the rest of the progressive south. Paedophiles and radicalists can never develop any country, not in a million years.
Issues like fiscal federalism, PIB have been quashed by the north. policies that any half brained individual knows Nigeria will not move an inch without them. The north is sick and has made Nigeria sick.
And it is also not surprising that fulanis are not duly represented in global technical positions that require skill. They just don't have it.
Btw, the seccession struggle by some igbo groups is definitely interesting to an unbiased mind. It did not have this level of widespread supoprt even in the past 16 years of non-igbo leadership. Ofcourse, anybody with a brain knows it is not just a surface issue of an igbo presidency.
But then, pigs would fly before a fulani becomes rational.[/s]

The pained rants of a conquered freedom-seeker grin. You are only capable of spewing invectives, and that's national knowledge, which is why you're ignored by the remaining 249 ethnicities for the irritants that you are.

I wonder how I allowed you try to drag me down to your level, keep whining while reality deals you blows left, right and center.
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by Acjohn(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
It is time we start a campaign to avoid anything of the Hausas if they can't curb their taste for human blood.
With that in place, they will know that it is the east, south and west that patronizes and keeps them afloat
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by CSTR2: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
fulanimafia:

The pained rants of a conquered freedom-seeker grin. You are only capable of spewing invectives, and that's national knowledge, which is why you're ignored by the remaining 249 ethnicities for the irritants that you are.

I wonder how I allowed you try to drag me down to your level, keep whining while reality deals you blows left, right and center.
I am actually disgusted that i would engage a probable paedophile in a political discourse. I don't suffer people like you, especially people who can't defend their position intelligently.
I have not used invectives on you. There is nothing ''invective'' about calling the north sick.
Very soon, the rest of the country would begin to turn on your psychopatic murderous people. It is already happening anyway.
Now , run along like the little kunu drinking boy you are.

1 Like

Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by fulanimafia: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
CSTR2:
I am actually disgusted that i would engage a probable paedophile in a political discourse. I don't suffer people like you, especially people who can't defend their position intelligently.
I have not used invectives on you. There is nothing ''invective'' about calling the north sick.
Very soon, the rest of the country would begin to turn on your psychopatic murderous people. It is already happening anyway.
Now , run along like the little kunu drinking boy you are.

Boring undecided
Re: An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com by stonemasonn: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
idensko:

Bros stop calling a set of people cowards; the Igbos learned to fight back after years of loss of life and wealth to hausa people, now the hausas even avoid the Igbos in Sabon-gari area of Kano. It is time for Yorubas and other smaller tribes learn how to fight back "eye for an eye" with maximum effect. That's all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government / Obasanjo Is A Great Man, A Dude With Swag / See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.