Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang (7687 Views)

Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony / Governor Ganduje Snubs Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Ohanaemere (Video) / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by propynich123: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nigerians and comedy..

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by garetz: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Another scam artist

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by AuroraB(f): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please, take your campaign on this phony elsewhere. I'm embarrassed on his behalf

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by StrikeBack(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fraudsters

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by ikaboy: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
SMH
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by TellBlazer(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nigga udo!
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by solmusdesigns: 1:19am On Mar 07, 2020
cool

its simply business, he performs the miracle you want and he collects your money through tithes and offering... the fact that you also attend a church that preaches success over salvation , and miracle over acceptance to the will of God, makes you just as guilty as any pastor that takes your cash

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Antoeni(m): 4:15am On Mar 07, 2020
There is Nothing Real About this Man,
He is Just a Pulpit Bandit

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 07, 2020
Hope this guy doesn’t end up like Revd King

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by okefrancis: 6:18am On Mar 07, 2020
Tell this man to join Nigerian artists because he's very good at acting, sign of end time

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Villagemeat: 6:26am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

its simply business, he performs the miracle you want and he collects your money through tithes and offering... the fact that you also attend a church that preaches success over salvation , and miracle over acceptance to the will of God, makes you just as guilty as any pastor that takes your cash

2 bottle for you

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Roon9(m): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

If it were just tithes and offerings it would have been better. They run what they tag monthly parterniship with members. The amount ranges between #5000 to #1m depending on your levels. Bigger miracle houses; I can't call it church, collects up to 5m from top members
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by potbelly(m): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2020
Can someone please interpret...
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by TheTourist: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2020
Help us tell them oh !!!

solmusdesigns:
cool

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2020
why him dey white like chalk?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by SisterFire(f): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

...he is a talented mmanwu gospel-musician ,
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2020
Antoeni:
There is Nothing Real About this Man,
He is Just a Pulpit Bandit

This is not about my religious views or an endorsement or an indictment or whatnot
But I have seen some clips of the guy and I have to admit, he cracks me up, badly and totally cheesy
And anybody who can make me laugh like that in this country has my approval especially if he makes many other people laugh like that
Laughter is the best medicine
Then if he is kind and helps people? Seal of approval signed by me.
He is not normally someone I would know (clueless about the Naija “celeb and religious” industry). But my partner showed me two clips and then some more, and I found joy
Comedian extraordinaire...you lie when you said there is nothing real about him. His ability to make me laugh is pure gold. That’s real all right

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by rrreer: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Is this a prophet or a scammer.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by fykes(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2020
These are those who speaks of the gospel but denies the power thereof.

Talking empty words of man's wisdom devoid of the penetrative and "dividing asunder " powers of the word of God.
These are them that causes blasphemy , robed in the cloak while seeking the glory, the gold and the girls constantly exhorting men to vanity
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by AuroraB(f): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2020
merahki:

This is not about my religious views or an endorsement or an indictment or whatnot
But I have seen some clips of the guy and I have to admit, he cracks me up, badly and totally cheesy
And anybody who can make me laugh like that in this country has my approval especially if he makes many other people laugh like that
Laughter is the best medicine
Then if he is kind and helps people? Seal of approval signed by me.
He is not normally someone I would know (cluessless about the Naija “celeb and religious” industry). But my partner showed me two clips and then some more, and I found joy
Comedian extraordinaire...you lie when you said there is nothing real about him. His ability to make me laugh is pure gold. That’s real all right
...is his comedy his intent
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2020
AuroraB:
...is his comedy his intent

There is no better intent than spreading joy
I reiterate, laughter is the best medicine!!!
How far have all the people with the intent you want gone with developing the society?
Religion, the opium of the masses lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2020
fykes:
These are those who speaks of the gospel but denies the power thereof.

Talking empty words of man's wisdom devoid of the penetrative and "dividing asunder " powers of the word of God.
These are them that causes blasphemy , robed in the cloak while seeking the glory, the gold and the girls constantly exhorting men to vanity

This is very boring, no disrespect meant
When peoples’ religions are alien/imported, true spirituality becomes attenuated
cry
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by nazablossom(f): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
He will do well as a comedian

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Topsic70: 9:43am On May 28, 2020
PROPHET ODUMEJE THE LION HIMSELF
**I'm not a plisha of ruv,
**I'm a war;
**I'm a fight,
**I'm a lion;
**I'm indaboski bahose

"FYI we've lost more than 6000 soldiers in the past 3 months but it's nothing because they're patriots......". ~ Fortnight5
Lolz....that was no. 6001 beating his flat chest. If only he knew he was next in line...... grin grin grin

Obafemiawolowo (6010) sweetgoodie (6046) take note
grin grin grin

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by dokie: 10:15am On May 28, 2020
StrikeBack:
Fraudsters

Who did he defraud?
Look I spent a large portion of yesternight watching odumeje on youtube becauseI wanted to laugh, and i can tell you that there is nothing fraudulent about odumeje.

The man is an entertainer.

He dances to Davido, burna and the rest during service while his friends mostly Nollywood entertainers and money-miss-roads spray him with loads of cash. Then they spend the rest of the day making short videos using all types of slang.

He tells you he will not do what jesus tells him to do since jesus says his true followers will do greater things.

He carries people into mid air and slams them on the ground, punching and giving flying kicks like what we see in wwe to the cheers of the audience.

He tells you he is not a preacher, or revrd or pastor, but a war, a fight, a lion, the liquid metal and last but not least an indabosky bahose and you call him fraudster.

He has both told you and shown you who he is. How can you call such a man fraudulent?

There is nobody who goes to odumejes shows who is deceived. They know what they are going there for.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Topsic70: 11:53am On May 28, 2020
Odumeje #d lion himself, I trowey salute oooooooo!
The indaboski bahose
How ppl manage to follow ds dude still amazes me biko. grin grin grin

Cc: obafemiawolowo (6010) Sweetgoodie (6046)
#updated role call! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Frank Okon Will Be Sworn In As Governor / ACN Wins 19 LGAs In Ogun / Dapchi Girls Abduction: Chief Of Air Staff Relocates To Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.