Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner (1397 Views)

How To Turn Your Mobile Phone Into A Remote Control / Youtube Might Be Transformed Into A Full Pledged Social Media Platform Soon / See What Nigeria Turn My Phone Into [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Smartphones have undoubtedly made human lives easygoing. It's has served various functions ranging from being a handy email client, a camera, a phone, socializing,gaming center and lots more. What if you can use your use your device as a scanner too?What if you can transform you files into pdf avoiding the stress of moving around with paper documents?
Well all of it,is possible with the aid of an app called CamScanner

[img]http://4.bp..com/-sP7gsBJwyMo/Vt_-GCkTxWI/AAAAAAAABKg/0oMfpwbOI-8/s1600/CamScanner-%25E2%2580%2593-Phone-PDF-Creator-FULL.jpg[/img]

CamScanner is an application designed to make high quality document scanning easy for you using your smartphone. The app allows you to turn paper into PDF using your phone's camera only & organise,save and share these files with ease. However the use of this app depends on the clarity of your camera. I'm sure you don't expect to get clear files with a 2MP camera
With this app you can take photos and import pictures to create a PDF documents easily. Also the auto enhancement function allows for perfect cropping of your image. After you've made your file you can upload the file to cloud,save or email it.

Where Can i Download This App?

CamScanner is available on multiple platforms. You can download it for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.This is a free version with limited access. However you can upgrade to always CamScanner Plus.

CamScanner Quick Guide

We'll i decided to make a little document of mine so I'll demonstrate how this app works. Before i proceed i think you should know what kind of device am using. Well this is a Gionee S5.5 device having a 12MP camera.After downloading, run the app and tap on the camera sign at the page bottom.

As you can see I've created some documents already. Carefully take the photo of the document you wish to scan.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ml3gY0DELiU/VuAJhhNiMHI/AAAAAAAABK8/emMhIFL2TNs/s1600/camScanner-crop.png[/img]

Crop to desired size and allow the auto enhancement function to make necessary adjustments.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Bz_SuDJ04hM/VuAK8bA4BhI/AAAAAAAABLI/92BZ9_dGs-Q/s1600/CamScanner-Auto.png[/img]

Soon after you can save your file as PDF or upload to cloud.

Source : http://www.mobtechy.com/2016/03/how-to-transform-your-phone-into-scanner.html

1 Like

Re: How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner by mosjames: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Any proof that this works perfectly?
Re: How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner by zenith4biz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
mosjames:

It works perfectly, I've been using it for a while, I use it to scan all my documents.
Re: How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner by timbros(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
mosjames:

Works perfectly.
Re: How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner by ewizard1: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Camscanner is what you used to transform your android to Scanner?
huh?
Re: How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner by ewizard1: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
huh?
Re: How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2016
ewizard1:

huh?
yea
Re: How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner by ewizard1: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
G3NTL3SOUL:
yea
*nods* Ohhhhkayyy
Re: How I Transformed My Phone Into A Scanner by prahcetomi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Verrrrrrry GOOOOOdu

(1) (Reply)

User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best / How Do I Stop Mobile Bank Recharge / Is There Really A 5k Tecno Phone Dat Can Do Mobile Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.