Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Ordeal In A So Called NNPC STATION Today!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ordeal In A So Called NNPC STATION Today!!!! (388 Views)

Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal In A So Called NNPC STATION Today!!!! by Johnny19: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
I woke up this morning around 7:30 am with the hope of going about my normal business. As I was about to go out I received information that the NNPC station close to my workplace and that while coming to work I should come along with a jerry can.
Unknown to my source that the NNPC don't sell for people that come with jerry can. I came there. lo and behold it was as if the president was addressing a rally or something.
I later got to know that they weren't selling for jerry cans only those who brought the tank of their generator. I went back home which would cost me another huge amount of money (#250 to be precised)
After bringing my own tank we were told to queue up that the PETROLEUM MOTOR SPIRIT (PMS) available would go round. After 2hrs of our queuing they now told us to bring from 100-500 depending on your type of tank and after adjusting their pump.
To even make matters worse men of the NPF came there claiming to restore orderliness but their presence there made matters worse as they collected extra money from customers. A man of the NPF started removing the plate numbers of those car owners who refused to pay. The man's force number is: 363406 and his name is CHRIS EMMANUEL.
After what seemed to be eternity I bought my own FUEL but I has to pay through my nostril.
FELLOW NIGERIANS IS THIS THE CHANGE THEY PROMISED US!!!
CAN WE CONTINUE TO SUFFER LIKE THIS WHILE THE SO CALLED RICH PEOPLE ENJOY!!!!
IF THIS IS CHANGE I'LL RATHER REMAIN WERE I USED TO BE.....
MOD PLS PUSH THIS TO THE FP BECAUSE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!!!!!
Re: My Ordeal In A So Called NNPC STATION Today!!!! by Trut(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
APC CHAIN everywhere
Re: My Ordeal In A So Called NNPC STATION Today!!!! by lecturerdabo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
CHANGE IS HERE!

CHANGE IS PERMANENT!!

CHANGE WILL COME AGAIN!!!

A....P....C...... CHAIN. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Discrimination Against Nigerian Youth / Go And Face Your Trial First, Judge Tells Tarfa / Between Southern And Northern Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.