Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos (46646 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos / Wike Commissions Port-Harcourt Gardens Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
mightyokwy:

Bro do you have any evidence to prove this
You should thank me; but then I guess you only read what is written in your sentiment. http://www.daargroup.com/daar-group/latest-news/vanguardngr-rivers-assembly-gives-wike-approval-to-borrow-another-n20bn

Rivers Assembly gives Wike approval to borrow another N20bn

Rivers State House of Assembly, yesterday, gave approval to the state governor, Mr Nyesom Wike, to borrow another N20 billion from Access Bank, thus bringing the total money so far borrowed by the state government to N30 billion. The post Rivers Assembly gives Wike approval to borrow another N20bn appeared first on Vanguard News.

PORT HARCOURT—Rivers State House of Assembly, Wike, gave approval to the state governor, Mr Nyesom Wike, to borrow another N20 billion from Access Bank, thus bringing the total money so far borrowed by the state government to N30 billion.

The governor, in his letter to the House, said the loan would be repaid from internally generated revenue, adding that it would be used to complete roads started by the previous government in the state.

The 29 state lawmakers voted in support when the Speaker of the House, Ikwuinyi Ibani, raised the matter on the floor.

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by godwin120alex: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kudo to Oga wike what d mumu Ameachi aboundoned he finished. I was in Ph end of last year and I was so impressed d way he finished d road that lead to Chidi Lodys house , very long road that has been causing untold hardship to pple . God bless u Sir but pls don't allow d bad pple to be killing pple there. Even he was ensuring dat pot hole were closed
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
kITATITA:

You should thank me; but then I guess you only read what is written in your sentiment. http://www.daargroup.com/daar-group/latest-news/vanguardngr-rivers-assembly-gives-wike-approval-to-borrow-another-n20bn

Rivers Assembly gives Wike approval to borrow another N20bn

Rivers State House of Assembly, yesterday, gave approval to the state governor, Mr Nyesom Wike, to borrow another N20 billion from Access Bank, thus bringing the total money so far borrowed by the state government to N30 billion. The post Rivers Assembly gives Wike approval to borrow another N20bn appeared first on Vanguard News.

PORT HARCOURT—Rivers State House of Assembly, Wike, gave approval to the state governor, Mr Nyesom Wike, to borrow another N20 billion from Access Bank, thus bringing the total money so far borrowed by the state government to N30 billion.

The governor, in his letter to the House, said the loan would be repaid from internally generated revenue, adding that it would be used to complete roads started by the previous government in the state.

The 29 state lawmakers voted in support when the Speaker of the House, Ikwuinyi Ibani, raised the matter on the floor.

Lol, funny enough am not a supporter of any politician. Am advocate of a good governance . Like you rightly pointed out, borrowing is not the problem but ability to judiciously use the money to touch the life of common man in rivers state

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by godwin120alex: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kudo to Oga wike what d mumu Ameachi aboundoned he finished. I was in Ph end of last year and I was so impressed d way he finished d road that lead to Chidi Lodys(Eleparanwo) house , very long road that has been causing untold hardship to pple . God bless u Sir but pls don't allow d bad pple to be killing pple there. Even he was ensuring dat pot holes were closed.If u have not been to PH since Wike started pls u need to go there and see things for urself. Just that APC wants to deal with him and he is fighting back so dats d only thing I don't like cos when two Elephants fight u know who will suffer
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by colossus2: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
uchennn:

Sharap aand gerarahere! This project existed before the emergence of Wike as governor.
Okay simpleton....we all know such existed before his emergence.
What's more important is someone continuing from a laid foundation and not abandoning such project.
If you no get sense, no be my fault numbskull undecided
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by 3pside: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:
Amaechis Legacy. Shameless fool of a governor.
****wat is wrong in completing d work started by d previous admin...I pray ppl like u dnt get to d corridors of power cos na politics wit bitterness u go dey play...****
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by 3pside: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
uchennn:

Sharap aand gerarahere! This project existed before the emergence of Wike as governor.
Ewu so as he completed it is bad...u beta go nd read ur skool books nd prepare 4 ur jamb exam nd leave adult gist 4 adults...A man comes in nd works una go talk em no work una go still talk...abi na Wike alone go enjoy d road?He has eased d suffering of road users so hail d man or keep quiet Ewu
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by sukkot: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
the nigga name is nyesom. is this nigga even from nigeria ? all these camerounians crossing the border and pretending to be nigerians so they can be governors of nigerian states undecided
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Tokt: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
3pside:

****wat is wrong in completing d work started by d previous admin...I pray ppl like u dnt get to d corridors of power cos na politics wit bitterness u go dey play...****

Are u ok? Did u say anything was wrong?
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by saintdennis(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Meiji:
Cool stuff but why do we need all this ceremony to launch a bridge? This is the only country where this happens as far as I know.

Seriously Seriously can't help but laugh! It's 2016 and gullible Nigerians are still celebrating completion of roads/bridges with canopies

...later you wonder why our fore-fathers (kings and obas) were trading their subjects for snuff, mirror etc. Yet they were still revered by same followers / subjects. Lols

Africa will never develop because majority were and still are mental slaves.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dakad:

But bros, most of the roads he had completed so far were like 90/95% completed by past administration. Though I give him kudos for that because government is continuous and it's not the usual practice of Nigeria politicians
the iwofe road he talked abt was the worse road in rivers state dat the past administration never touched, i was wondering why ppl whr still living around iwofe bt the road is one of the finest although work is still ongoing.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
sukkot:
the nigga name is nyesom. is this nigga even from nigeria ? all these camerounians crossing the border and pretending to be nigerians so they can be governors of nigerian states undecided
are you ok?.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Legitbaba(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dakad:

But bros, most of the roads he had completed so far were like 90/95% completed by past administration. Though I give him kudos for that because government is continuous and it's not the usual practice of Nigeria politicians
Thats a big lie... Dnt believe everything u read on paper... Do u knw dat Amaechi did abt 100mtrs of d Iwofe/UOE Road nd commissioned it?? Dats d Amaechi way... Though Wike isn't working as much as i expected...
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Forwetinnah: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
mightyokwy:
Good one, I hope he sustain the tempo. Unlike one governor that told us he couldn't construct single road for his people bcs it rained throughout 8 years of his tenure.

...but could import a wife from Cape Verde. Edo people are smiling with that ugly tortoise angry

Up Wike!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Forwetinnah: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
kITATITA:

Wike may be giving Rivers people pittance, considering how heavily he borrowed immediately he came into power.

Tell Aregberascal and other silly APC governors to give their people "pittance" too. Na only noise una sabi make
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Forwetinnah:

...but could import a wife from Cape Verde. Edo people are smiling with that ugly tortoise angry

Up Wike!!
grin grin
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Forwetinnah: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrAboki:
Wike.

Commissioning Amaechi's Projects since May 29th 2015. grin

Same way boooooohari and amaechi have been commissioning GEJs projects from time Imo river. Ameachi's projects ko? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by shevon: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
viviangist:

Commenting on the bridge, Governor Wike said it was started from the very beginning to its completion. He said the immediate past government awarded the contract in 2012 but refused to fund the project.

Biko, is it that when these politicians are blowing these lies, do they think people are not going to hear about it? Is this not the same bridge, which leads to the round about after LNG and before the eastern by pass roundabout, that was being worked on during the government of Amaechi? Na im awa govanor say d previous govament no fund? People can lie for this country sha o. I no be PDP or APC, but I feel, in our bid to play politics, we should always put a human face to whatever we do. Give recognition and honor to whom it is due, that will not diminish you in any way. In a worse case scenario, he should not have even mentioned the previous government at all and just keep that as one of the project which he commissioned.
Na wah o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by maxzzo1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dakad:

na Wao for u ooo..if wike finish trans amadi road u will say is 98% completed.. Why didn't Amechi complete it...do u know hw pple suffer thru amadi ama roundabout? Wike is man....
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by lohresloco: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
oh just shattap thiaa
kITATITA:

Wike may be giving Rivers people pittance, considering how heavily he borrowed immediately he came into power.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Blizzy9ja: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dakad:

Ur maths is really poor... Yes Amaechi only constructed d balloon drains on dat road and Wike came, constructed the walkway, median and asphalted the road.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by gogodaye(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Who is that useless governor
The Comrade in Edo state off course and none other.....
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by ellovee(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Meiji:
Cool stuff but why do we need all this ceremony to launch a bridge? This is the only country where this happens as far as I know.
If only our problem in this country is the showy display of things like this, then we don't have problem
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by YelloweWest: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dakad:

Iwofe road 90% completely by ameachi?
Why ona sabi talk lie?
I live there! Ameachi stopped at wimpy!
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by karleone(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Really? That's lovely.
I was part of the construction team that started this project with Monier Construction Company (MCC) back then during my 2012 Industrial Training. So happy to hear that it's been commissioned.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Dakad: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

pls which roads were in over 90%? it seems u r not from Rivers, u r from the region that believes on everything from TVC and Channels bah? smh!!!

Dear, I leave in PH, can you give me a road that this administration as completed from scratch to finish. Don't get me wrong, I give him kudos for ensuring hr complete past administration work which is very rare in Nigeria politics especially opposition party
I drive on one of the road everyday from house to work that's Woji-Odili road. I'm part of those that give him kudos for good work but that particular end of the road was about 90% completed by Amechi. However, he didn't occur to Amechi to put the final touch to the Woji - Odili road axis of the road. But Wike was able to do that to ease YKC-Slaughter road. I just give you these few tips to know that I leave and work in PH
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Dakad: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
YelloweWest:

Why ona sabi talk lie?

In as much as I dnt like saying this on a public platform, I believe you have problem of comprehending simple English. Read my comment again, I never said all the road. Most of the road is quite different from all the road. But I will ask you same question ealier. Pls can you name a road that Wike has commission that he starts from scratch to finish. Don't get get me wrong, I really appreciate and commend him for his good work. He's my man at least for saving me from Woji - Slaughter night mare. I
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Dakad: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
YelloweWest:

Why ona sabi talk lie?

In as much as I dnt like saying this on a public platform, I believe you have problem of comprehending simple English. Read my comment again, I never said all the road. Most of the road is quite different from all the road. But I will ask you same question I asked earlier. Pls can you name a road that Wike has commission that he starts from scratch to finish. Don't get get me wrong, I really appreciate and commend him for his good work. He's my man at least for saving me from Woji - Slaughter night mare. I
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Dakad: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Legitbaba:

Thats a big lie... Dnt believe everything u read on paper... Do u knw dat Amaechi did abt 100mtrs of d Iwofe/UOE Road nd commissioned it?? Dats d Amaechi way... Though Wike isn't working as much as i expected...

I leave and work in PH. I pass Nkpogu road on a daily basis before Wike blocked the road to construct the bridge. Though I'm pleased with Wike's performance so far
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Dakad: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrAboki:

The only Positive from Wike so far is that he continued the Project Amaechi started.

But the way he throws parties to commission these projects and then try to take all the glory to himself is just shameful to put it lightly.

Exactly my point
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by comodo: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:
bad belle people will never come close to ds thread to celebrate governance, but are ready to blame, blame blame. o' de'
But this bridge was done by Amechi naa. even the road. D only thing that was remaining is d bridge at d sandfill side. which MCC is still working on. why d rush to commission d bypass.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by comodo: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dakad:

Dear, I leave in PH, can you give me a road that this administration as completed from scratch to finish. Don't get me wrong, I give him kudos for ensuring hr complete past administration work which is very rare in Nigeria politics especially opposition party
I drive on one of the road everyday from house to work that's Woji-Odili road. I'm part of those that give him kudos for good work but that particular end of the road was about 90% completed by Amechi. However, he didn't occur to Amechi to put the final touch to the Woji - Odili road axis of the road. But Wike was able to do that to ease YKC-Slaughter road. I just give you these few tips to know that I leave and work in PH
God bless u bros. Am still worried that nothing is happening in transamadi woji road. The bridge at slaughter & elelenwo points are still same way. Even d road itself was stopped after d binder course and its been same. I pray d road is completed soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Dino Melaye's "No ABU Zaria Certificate" Report / CNN False Reporting About Nigeria Again (photos) / Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.