Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos (15946 Views)

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Hygist: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Governor Wike inspects the ongoing construction of the Second Nkpogu Bridge/Road and the Port
Harcourt Pleasure Park today photos below, i think he is the talk na do gov.
lalasticlala

http://www.hygist.com/2016/11/gov-wike-inspects-ongoing-construction.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Hygist: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by ojmaroni247(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Wicked wike grin
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Blenvado(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pls what are they planning to do at that open water-log space beside the Nkpogu bridge leading all the way to the eastern by-pass as if you are heading to Ogunabali axis?

5 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by richidinho(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin
Action Governor
Wike, Ambode and Ganduje super governors

I pray one day Buhari will be touring project sites like this

Edakun epp me!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by godin: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump has won. Our celebration will now be at Abeokuta where Wole Soyinka will tear his Green CARD.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by chidi4eze(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Pay six months salary and stop all this public stunt

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by brunofarad(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Wow

Wike is working

Plss ,will wole soyinka video the TEARING CEREMONY ?

Cos I will like to Watch
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by ajoskele(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Blenvado:
Pls what are they planning to do at that open water-log space beside the Nkpogu bridge leading all the way to the eastern by-pass as if you are heading to Ogunabali axis?
They are planning overhead bridge straight to heaven.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by SuperBlack: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2016
I heard Clinton won in TB joshua's ministry, na true?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by sojayy(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2016
what has he done to u again

4 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by ELPablochapo: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Amechi u see your life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Beehshorp(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Blenvado:

Don't worry bro ama call Wike now and ask him...

chidi4eze:

Let Buhari do dis type of stunts na, abi he dey fear do public stunts?

5 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by SuperBlack: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Blenvado:
Wike want's the road to pass through Trump's House

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by richidinho(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2016
grin
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by jayAjoku(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Blenvado:
they plan on dredging and reclaiming the land for sale and development

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by SuperBlack: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2016
chidi4eze:
Have Rochas paid his own 1year and 6months Salary?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by fran6co(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2016
that's my governor, thou he is really working
bt pls Mr governor spread this laudable development stride to places like ahoada Nd co.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by noetic5: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2016
nice

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by noetic5: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2016
seen
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by ceeethru(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2016
godin:
Trump has won. Our celebration will now be at Abeokuta where Wole Soyinka will tear his Green CARD.
Off topic!
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Blenvado(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2016
jayAjoku:
they plan on dredging and reclaiming the land for sale and development

Thanks for the info..!!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by dedons: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Another restless day for the zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by comodo: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Hygist:
Governor Wike inspects the ongoing construction of the Second Nkpogu Bridge/Road and the Port
Harcourt Pleasure Park today photos below, i think he is the talk na do gov.
lalasticlala

http://www.hygist.com/2016/11/gov-wike-inspects-ongoing-construction.html

OP is this picture the bridge or the pleasure park. What I see is the pleasure park.

Correct me if I am wrong.

#Trumping#

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by dedons: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2016
ojmaroni247:
Wicked wike grin
the wicked slayer of the lizard of Ubima cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by maxzzo1(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Blenvado:
dat place will be sand filled first n construction of housing later.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Sounds like second Niger bridge but I was disappointed to see a canal... undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / Dr. Bukola Saraki - 4 Years Of Service / Sale Of Rivers Assets: Appeal Court Revokes Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.